All Comments on 'Wild On Brooke Burke'

by gdavis

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You Are a Fantastic Writer! Style, word choice etc

I would love to see you do some work with Vanessa Marcil, Jessica Alba or Jennifer Ellison....WOW. You are really talented, you could write normal material well I bet. Most writers tend to oversimplify or remove the build-up or anticipation. This was clear and well thought out. Would love to see you try to incorporate the womans mental thoughts to herself in another story (ie. Brooke was feeling excited and thought the man was uniquely enchanting) Try the mindcontrol archive or the works of CelebMC for ideas.....you're great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
yo

pretty good i liked the fact that you used brooke burke but i didn't like the ending after all the stuff you put before it... it didn't seem right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Written very well

I thought the writing of the story was extremely well done. The word choice, especially when the foursome is in the club, was plain spectacular. Though I am not a big Brooke Burke fan, I believe you did very well with what a realistic fantasy (as much of an oxymoron that is) should be. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome work

Fantastic work! The way you describe Brooke Burke being stark naked and taken from the rear in a hotel stairwell is a fantasy most men would love to experience :) Excellent story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous