Wild Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
Sisters punish voyeur brother.
3.1k words
4.6
265.6k
30
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rclever
rclever
20 Followers

This is the second installment in this story. I hope you enjoyed the first one and left lots of feedback for me.

Here I am, hands and feet tied with rope, on my back with my hardon point straight up. My sisters looking down at me with wicked but horny looks on their faces. How did I get in this predicament? Well, both of my sisters are foxes and I couldn't miss the chance of spying on them and I got caught while they were playing lesbian games with each other. But for the full story see Wild Sisters.

Martha looks down at my engorged prick and says, "Well, we could hang him up by his balls, that would teach him not to perv on his sisters again."

"Hey sis, how about we give him a major case of blue balls? We can make him our boy toy then we wouldn't have to use a vibrator ever again. Our own fuck toy." Di responded.

"First I want to know what he was doing in there spying on us. OK pervert, why were you spying on us and what did you see?" Martha asked me.

"I was just crawling around back there to see what was in there Marth, honest." I answered, hoping she would buy it.

"Yea, like I buy that. Do you always go exploring with your pants down and sporting a hardon?" Di says.

"Hey Di, why don't you crawl back there and see what he could see?" Martha suggested.

"Great idea sis. I'll be back soon." And I see Di enter the closet and the cubbyhole and disappear. Soon she comes back and walks over to where I am trussed up and stands over me with her legs spread on either side of my body. It's a fantastic view, I'm looking right up into her pretty pink pussy. But, I'm scared shitless. She looks mad and it makes my hard start to wilt.

"This pervert had a perfect view. There are 2 holes. One overlooks the beds and the other looks over the whole room. It's a pervert's paradise in there. I also noticed lots of cum spots all over the wall near the hole looking over the beds. This little asshole saw the whole show and it seems like he really enjoyed it. All right, what do you have to say for yourself asshole?"

I didn't know what to say. Should I try to bluff my way out of this, or should I tell the truth? "You caught me, I couldn't help myself. You girls are the wet dreams of many a man, and I just couldn't help myself. You are so hot I had to take a chance on peaking at you. I've dreamed of seeing you girls naked for years, and jacked off thinking of you millions of times. I'm sorry I have such a case of the hots for you, but I can't help myself."

"OK, how many times have you spied on us?" Martha asks.

"I swear today was the first time. I just found the door this morning." I answered.

"I think I believe him. All the cum spots were fresh. I didn't see any old stains." Di said.

"OK, well, I believe him too, but that's no excuse for spying on us today. What shall we do with him?" Martha says.

"Let's teach him what real women are like in person Martha. How does that sound to you?"

"Mmmmmm, that sounds yummy Di. But he lost his erection. Think we can do something about that?"

"I'm sure we can think of something." Says Di as she grabs my half-hard cock. "You sit on his face, while I work on making this hard again."

"I think I can do that. Let's see how good a pussy eater he is. We can train him any way we want." Martha says as she straddles my head and proceeds to squat down over my mouth.

I'm in heaven. I've got one of the sexiest women in the world with her pussy on my face and the other of the sexiest women in the world with my cock in her hands trying to make me hard. Now that's not going to be a problem, I can feel my prick hardening already and she hadn't started to pump it yet.

"Oh, he's already getting hard, and I haven't even started on him yet. You know we are going to have to keep him from cumming too soon don't you sis?" Di says as she starts to stroke me with a firm hand. She then leans forward and licks the head of my now erect appendage. I feel her breathing on the head, and then lips surround the head, and my dick jumps. "He really likes that, he's throbbing in my mouth."

I have stuck my tongue up and licked Marth's pussy lips. It tastes different, in fact, it tastes good. I have always heard that a woman's pussy always smells like fish. That's definitely not true. It tasted like salty honey to me. Wow, this is the greatest thing I have ever tasted. I think I'm hooked. I'm licking like a starving man at an all you can eat buffet. It seems like the more I lick, the more juices pour out of her. "That feel great Dave, how about licking back and forth on the inner lips, and then work your tongue forward to the junction of the inner lips, that's where my clit is and that is real sensitive, but it feels real good when it gets licked lightly." Martha says.

"I could probably do a better job of it if my arms weren't braking tied under me sis." I say.

"Oh yea, Di, I'm going to lift him up and untie his arms. Dave, you do promise not to try to get away, don't you?"

"Are you kidding sis? I'm in heaven and you want me to leave? I'd rather loose my virginity to you two than any other girls in the world."

"Ah, isn't he sweet Di? He wants to give us his virginity. I'm touched, and he's doing a real good job of touching me with his tongue too."

Martha gets off me and sits me up and soon has my hands loose. Then she puts her hand on my forehead pushes me on my back again and says, "now resume what you were doing to me." I immediately start to lick back and forth on her inner lips, gently taking them into my teeth and tugging a little, which elicits a moan from her lips. She settles lower on my mouth and starts to squirm. I lick all the way back to where her hole is and stick my tongue as deep into her as I can and she bounces up and down on my tongue.

Now I'm not bragging, but I have a long tongue. I can lick the end of my nose with it, and I can move it fast because I'm used to tonguing my trumpet when I play in the band. I've got it deep in her and I'm moving it as fast as I can in and out.

"You've got to try this tongue Di, he's fantastic with it. He's licking places that

have never been touched with a tongue before."

"Mumf, That's great. He's got a real tasty big cock here too. He's leaking precum and it tastes great. We'll switch in a little while sis." Di responds with my cock in her mouth. I've never eaten a pussy or had a blowjob before and I'm on sensory overload. Di is doing a great job going down on my cock and I don't know how long I can stand it, but all my attention is focused on the delicious pussy on my mouth. If I could put this taste on a burger, I could sell more than Mickey D's.

I pull my tongue out of Mart's hole, and start to lick up her lips again. She's squirming all over my face and rubbing back and forth. I decide to try uncharted territory. I slide my tongue over her hole again and continue back to her cute brown wrinkled hole. I run my tongue over it and wet it real good. I hear her making unearthly noises above me, then she says, "Damn Di, he's licking my ass hole too and it feels fantastic." While she's talking, I stick the end of my tongue in her ass hole and push. She squeals and rocks back and forth and pushing down. I guess she likes it, because it seems like she's trying to get my tongue in deeper. I respond by pushing harder with my tongue and she starts this rhythmic grunting. I keep it up for a while, but my tongue is getting tired, so I pull out and lick the length of her lips until I find a hard little nubbin under a hood of skin. I guess that's what she was talking about when she told me where her clit was. I take a swipe at it with the flat of my tongue and she screams. I stop because I think I hurt her. "Don't you dare stop now. Keep licking there, I'm almost cumming." She pants at me.

Well, I'm a captive of these two sexy women so I keep licking. I want to please both of them if I can. Soon Martha is giving little screams one after another. They are coming closer together. Then she stops and gets real stiff and screams and liquid starts to pour out of her pussy hole. I lick and swallow as much of the heavenly nectar as I can, but it is running all over my face and I can't get it fast enough. I hear her sigh and sit down on my face smothering me then she flops forward on my chest giving me room to breath.

Martha then rolls off me onto her side in a fetal position with a glazed look in her eyes. I can then see what Di is doing. She has just been licking on my dick slowly so I wouldn't cum Just keeping my dick hard as a rock.

"I didn't want you to cum yet. I wanted you to really pay attention and enjoy it when I take your virginity. You were doing such a good job on Mart that I didn't think I should interrupt her enjoyment. Now get ready for the best feeling you've ever had. I've never taken a guys cherry before. This is going to be great with a big cock like yours." Di said.

She then straddled my hips and takes my cock in her hands and rubs it back and forth between her pussy lips. That feels great to me. Then she lines my dick up with her sweet hole and pushes. She gets the head in and pushes down. I can feel the soft, juicy, silky lining of her pussy surrounding my hard rod. "Oh My God." She screams. You are so big, you're filling me up like I've never been filled before." She pulls back up and jams herself down on my cock until our pubic hair is mashed together. Then she just sits there for about 30 seconds. "That cock feels fantastic." Slowly she starts to pull out until just the head is still in her then she drops back down with a grunt. Soon she's pumping faster up and down on my cock. This is the best feeling I have ever had in my life. It's no wonder everybody like to fuck. Faster and faster she goes constantly saying, "fuck me, fuck me." Over and over in time to her pumping. I'm just lying there enjoying the greatest sensation a young man can ever feel. A beautiful woman bouncing up and down on his cock. I'm starting to feel my balls tighten with the soon coming climax. She's starting to cum now. I can tell because she screams. "Fuccccccck Meeeeeeeeeee." And I feel her juices running all over my crotch and I can feel her cunt squeezing around my cock. That's all it takes. I groan, "I'm cummmmming." And I'm squirting deep into her belly over and over, soon my cum slows down and I feel it running down my cock and balls from her pussy. She just sits there with mini contractions running up and down her pussy. Soon I don't feel any more pulsations and I start to soften inside her.

As I feel my soft dick fall out of her pussy, a big glob of our juices falls on my legs. She slides back on my legs and leans over and starts to lick all of our combined juices off my legs and prick. She then takes my soft dick in her mouth and cleans every drop off of it. It jerks in her mouth. "I think there's still more in him Marth. Do you want to try it now? I want to get a chance to try out that tongue in my pussy."

Martha looks at her and says, "I think I'd like to try that big thing in my pussy. Get off him so I can feel it getting hard in my mouth this time."

Di stands up and helps Martha crawl over to my cock. "If this feels as good as it looks, I'll probably pass out afterward if that's all right with you two." Says Martha.

She then leans over and puts a lip lock on my love muscle, and I can feel it start to get hard already. "He's already getting hard. This is going to be fun."

"Before you get started on me again, can I get you to untie my legs? They are going to sleep." I say quickly.

Martha continues to suck my rod, and Di goes down to my feet and unties them. "Does that feel better now Dave?" She asks. "After the pleasure you've given us, the least we can do is make you comfortable."

"That feels better. Now get your pussy down here so I can eat it. I'm hungry." I say as I smile up at her and wink.

"That's my cue." She says as she kneels down over my head and plants her pussy on my mouth. I proceed to lick from stem to stern. "His tongue is talented down there." She says to Martha. I just feel Martha just nod with my almost hard dick in her mouth.

I taste a different flavor in my mouth. It must be my cum that I just deposited in her. Well, it doesn't taste too bad, and the girls like it. How bad can it be? I devour it like its nectar of the gods. I'm licking back and forth and sticking my tongue as deep in her pussy hole as I can to get the last of left over juices, but she keeps making more and now I can taste the difference between her pussy and Diane's. Martha's juice is just a little sweeter, but Di's taste's great too. I feel Martha let go of my cock with her lips, but she keeps a hand on it. Next I can feel her guiding my dick into her pussy and she drops all the way down until I'm in up to her cervix. Then she starts bouncing up and down. I can't hear anything because Di is squeezing my ears with her thighs, but I don't mind.

I lick along her inner lips forward until I find her clit hood, and low and behold, her clit is sticking out at least an inch from under it. I slip my lips over it and start to suck. Di lets out a screech and jams her pussy hard on my mouth. Meanwhile Martha is bouncing madly up and down on my cock. I hold Di's clit between my lips and run my tongue back and forth over it. This brings more screeches from Di. I must be doing what she likes. It doesn't take Di long to start cumming. Soon I'm drowning in her juices. I'm licking and swallowing as fast as I can. "Don't stop now, I've got more in my Dave." She says.

What am I to do, but lick more. Sticking my tongue deep in her hole, I finally get all the juices she let loose. I want to try her ass hole too, so I lick back further until I get it good and wet. Then I wiggle the tip of my tongue against her anus. She must like it just as much as Martha did. She pushes her ass against my tongue and I push it in as deep as I can. "Oh Damn that feels good Dave." I keep it up for a while until she is wiggling so much that I can't keep my tongue in there so I take my finger and stick it in as far as I can and start to pump it in and out of her ass. Then I go back to licking her pussy, heading forward to her clit. I had never heard of a clit that big or sensitive before. I had to suck on it again.

I feel my balls starting to boil again from Martha bouncing up and down on my dick. She feels tight and juicy around my love muscle. I grab Di's clit in my lips again and start to suck on it while my finger is going in and out of her ass. Di is really going crazy wiggling all over my face. Martha has sped up to an impossible speed on my dick. I can't hold out much longer. Di's pussy starts to pour juice all over my face and I'm licking it all up as fast as I can, then I feel Martha jam her pussy down harder than ever on my cock and hold there. I can't stand it any longer, my cock starts to spurt deep into Martha's pussy. After cumming twice in the cubbyhole, and twice with the girls, my climax is hardly a spurt this time. Hey, any climax is good. Just some are better than others.

When we all come down, Di crawls over to Martha and pushes her down on her back, gets between her legs and starts to clean her out. Soon Martha is making noises again and it doesn't take long until she's cumming again. Di leans back after Martha calms down and says, "I wanted all of us to have at least 2 climaxes today. That way, nobody can feel left out. Dave, You better not ever breathe a word of what has happen here to anybody, ever. If you ever get the urge to look at us again, or get horny, just knock on the door, or just come in and join us. I don't know about you guys, but I'm looking forward to doing this again soon.

If you want me to continue this thread, please send me feedback. That's what feeds my creative juices.

rclever
rclever
20 Followers