Wild Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IvyMae
IvyMae
16 Followers

Tyson exhaled hard and rested his sweaty forehead against Dakota's shoulders.

"Mmmm, that was nice," Dakota said in a quiet voice. Tyson could hear her smile. He lifted his head from her body and let go of his manhood.

"Hold still," he instructed and fetched a shop towel from the roll, which was stashed in a drawer of the tool box. Tyson wiped her backside clean and she stood, turning around. In just a few minutes, they were both fully clothed again and Dakota was standing in front of him, looking up at him with a smile curling up the corners of her mouth. Just as she opened up her mouth to speak, the door to the shop flew open hard.

"Dakota!" a voice called. It was Joe. He quick steps around various obstacles brought him up to the young couple standing by the tool box. "I've been looking for you," he said, casting a inquisitive look Tyson's way. "I need to talk to you about something." Tyson knew what this was about. He felt instantly deflated.

"Well how about later?" Dakota put a hand in her back pocket casually. "I'm talking to Tyson right now, ok?"

"Um...sure," Joe said lowly, and looked back and forth between the two individuals before him. "See ya later, 'Kota." Having said that, he walked out of the barn just as quickly as he'd arrived. Dakota looked back to Tyson and smiled. Big.

"What are you doing after work tonight?"

IvyMae
IvyMae
16 Followers
12