All Comments on 'Wild Wife'

by Lydie54

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
A possible five became a one

We all have our fetishes but I am not into male on male sex at all. Major buzz kill. Next time please warn the reader so we can opt out of the story instead of giving a 1 for the major turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: A possible five became a one

I presume you give the same ratings for female on female couplings. If not, you're just a hypocrite. You can rationalize all you want, but it won't change the fact it's a double standard. It doesn’t turn me on, it doesn’t turn me off, it just is. If I’m okay with female / female, I really don’t have a right to be troubled my male/make. Also, a warning that appears after opening story is too late. It's worthless.

<P>

However, I have a bigger problem with this clearly being the start of a multi-part story and the writer didn’t care enough about her own story to use a chapter number to warn this wasn’t a complete story. As far as I’m concerned, that’s nothing but a “Fuck You” to the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a load of site!

I gave up reading it after five minutes! Zero out of five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is a gifted author of hot stories of family fucking

For the most part, this is such a story. It's totally normal and natural for dad to be attracted to the cute little coochie between his baby girl's legs, most dads are. And it's just as totally normal and natural for the son, Jake, to want to shove his hard young cock up up the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of. Down deep, probably most boys feel the same way, maybe even every last one of them. Jake is a really lucky boy. He shows his mom he's all grown up in the best way possible--by fucking the living shit out of her and blowing his young balls right up his own damn birth canal. And the frank and open dirty talk between Jake and his father is refreshing and welcome, they're the horny males of the family, discussing the family cunts and what they're itching to do to both of them. So, five stars, no question. I don't care much though for the bi-action. Too over the top and out of character for two big strong guys with one thing on their mind--warm wet ever-loving family twat and what they're going to be shooting up inside daughter Becky's twat and Jake's mother's twat, great big geysers of family semen from heavy loaded family balls. Family love--it makes the world go round.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

A++*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOTTTT...SEX-CHARGED...ESPECIALLY BI DAD WITH STUD BI SON....

FOR WOMEN/MOMS LIKE MYSELF...NOTHING MORE OF A TURN-ON...MAKING US DRIPPING WET...THAN SCENERIOS LIKE YOU DEPICT IN YOUR TERRIFIC STORY..IGNORE THE HYPOCRITES...THE FACT IS..YOUR STORY..WHICH DEFINETELY NEEDS TO BE CONTINUED..IS SO HOT...SO DESCRIPTIVE.."DIRTY TALK"... INCLUDED..MORE LIKE THIS NEEDS TO APPEAR ON THIS SITE..INSTEAD OF THE SAME-OLD-SAME-OLD..THAT'S USUAL... WITH EITHER DAD NOT INCLUDED..AND BI DAD/SON TOTALLY IGNORED..BECAUSE THE THE

MALES WHO POST COULD CARE LESS WHAT TURNS ON WOMEN...SO BI FAMILY ACTION WITH MOM/ BI DAD/ BI SON IS NEVER PRESENTED..ONLY THE TOTALLY OVERDONE..DAD/DAUGHTER..MOTHER SON..ETC..TRUST ME..I KNOW FROM LONG EXPERIENCE A HOT OPEN MINDED FAMILY..WITH ADULT MEMBERS GETTING INTO THE ACTION YOU DESCRIBE...IS THE ULTIMATE TURN-ON..CONGRATULATIONS..AND AGAIN..IGNORE THE NEGATIVE..YOU AND YOUR WRITING ARE SCORCHING..SEX-CHARGED...AND A VERY WELCOME HAPPENING...

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
LMAO @ double standard from anonymous

With the hope that the person that made a comment about my comment comes back to read it here is my reply. We all have our likes and dislikes. For the most part we can't change them anymore than changing a person that is gay to be straight and the same in reverse. I am in fact turned off by male on male interaction always have and always will. However like you mentioned I am turned on by female on female action which I have seen in real life with ladies in my life and it turns me on a great deal. If that makes me a hypocrite so be it. I can't change what intrigues me nor do I have to justify myself to others which considering we are all are in the commonly known portion of the site for incest it's quite laughable. Can't help but think you are a male that is turned on by those of the same sex and was offended by my comment. Oh well that is life so get over it. Feel free to contact me directly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: LMAO @ double standard from anonymous

I did read it and everything you posted just reinforced what I said.

<P>

"Can't help but think you are a male that is turned on by those of the same sex and was offended by my comment."

<P>

Yes, I am male, but if you had spent any time reading my comments or had any reading comprehension skills, you would have realized everything else was quite the contrary. That was the meaning of “It doesn’t turn me on, it doesn’t turn me off, it just is. If I’m okay with female/female, I really don’t have a right to be troubled by male/male.”

<P>

My offense was aimed at your hypocrisy and bigotry. The statement I quoted seems to indicate that if I was indeed “turned on by those of the same sex” this is a negative, further exposing your bigotry. My offense was born out of sympathy for friends of my cousin (who did come out) and the shit they received, often from their families, such as fathers telling them that if they come around, they’ll kill them. No, you’re not that bad, but from all indications, you’re not much better.

tallblondeMtallblondeMover 9 years ago
just what I needed

Sometimes you find the right story for your needs. Just enough back story and build up with a lot of nasty hard core action!

Lydie54Lydie54over 9 years agoAuthor
Comments

Got some good conversations going here. Thanks for ALL comments. It's impossible to please everyone all the time just like not everyone has the same turn ons. What a boring world THAT would be.

Sorry I didn't say chapter one.....I really didn't even think of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part 2?

whens part 2 coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Goddamn this needs another chapter. So fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

...well it started out sounding interesting but turned me off pretty fast. Two things actually, first the bi stuff. Just eww! Hehe. Ruined the mood totally for me! ...then there was the whole sister thing, basically it sounds like they are just going to rape her and 'make her love it'. Lots of people might like that, but it doesn't do anything for me. The son banging mom I was neutral on, I occasionally enjoy those stories, but only if the dad isnt in the picture, heh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE!

please may you give us some new stories soon especially the next chapter to wild wife. my boyfriend and I love your stories and fuck like crazy to them along with a girlfriend and her bloke. Michelle and I still fuck my 2 brothers a lot and although I've never fucked my mum or dad I'm sure I wouldn't say no which is probable why I FIND THESE STORIES SO HOT.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30almost 5 years ago
Please continue

Wow what a great story. I wish something like that happened to me. I have wanted to fuck both my mother and my sister since I was a teenager and still want to fuck them both. I would love to read about the next chapter at the cabin. Please continue this story. I love it and have cum so many times reading it.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 4 years ago

So, so, so, so, so disappointed no more chapters!

Especially as the end of this story is basically a cliff hanger for another chapter: "Mom, Dad and son going to the cabin on weekend to pop sisters prudish cherry"

I mean come on! If ever a story here needed more chapters, it's this one. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous