Wilder West Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the surprise of the short, old guy screwing her Molly pulled away, leaving him thrusting into mid air. She scooted forward a couple of feet, and then flipped over onto her back, facing the three men. "Wait!" she pleaded. All three froze in place, though it took a will of iron for Jacob not to fill the tiny whore with the lava burning in his groin.

"I want you," the queen slut growled. "I want all of you, now." She got up to her knees. The man lying on top of Lee also rose up, pulling a nice sized prick out of her sated pussy. Jacob gritted his teeth and slowly, slowly peeled Ying Ma off his cock, each inch he pulled from her threatening to send him to the point of no return. Finally his weapon came loose with a loud pop and he lowered the exhausted whore to the mattress.

Molly pointed at his impressive rod, "You, here," she commanded, pointing to the mattress in front of her. Jacob crawled over on hands and knees, breathing slowly and deeply as he re-gained his self control. He turned onto his back, feet pointing toward Molly. She straddled his legs and scooted forward until she was above his thighs. She wanted to just jump on that thing right now and feel it splitting her wide open, but she knew he needed more time to calm down if she didn't want him to come at her first touch.

She looked up at the man who'd been fucking her -- Randolph Philips, she recognized. He was also staring at Jacob's incredible cock and comparing it to his own below average prick. He was clearly disappointed that he was losing the hot red pussy to this guy, but he understood. Molly acted quickly, before he developed a complex that stole the nice little erection he did have; she knew just what she wanted to do with that. "Come here," she cooed, making him look up, where he saw a wicked smile on her face. "Come back here." She gestured behind herself.

When he got to a spot behind her she bent over, resting on one hand. With the other she reached back over her gorgeous round ass, down to her soaking wet pussy. She thrust her fingers inside, scooping out her natural lubricant, which she then smeared over her tight pink asshole. She smiled at him over her shoulder as she rubbed circles on the forbidden gateway. A big smile of his own replaced the recent frown when he saw her force one of her slick fingers through her sphincter. The two shared a look that said, 'There are some things a small dick is just perfect for.'

The Irish temptress looked down and saw that Big Jake was back from the edge and ready for more action. She crawled forward on hands and knees another foot until her crotch was up above his. He reached down and pointed his big joint up at her. Before she sat down on it, however, she again looked behind and urged her backdoor lover forward with a jerk of her head. He also straddled the big guy's legs, moving up until he was up against Molly's hot ass. "Get it wet first," she instructed. He took his boner in hand and slid it back into her velvet glove, groaning with the revisited pleasure. He held it at the bottom of his stroke for a moment or two, and then slowly pulled it out, glistening again with her juices.

Now at last she was going to feel Jacob Smits' big cock again. It had been four months at least since the last time she had ridden this stallion. She came up on her knees and reached down to spread her swollen lips wide while he aimed for her cunny. Slowly she lowered herself, using the weight of her body to force the huge head of this horse cock into her tight interior. She paused there, adjusting to and relishing the feeling of fullness. Then she began a slow slide downward, taking him inch by inch. When she got halfway there she already felt incredibly satisfied, he was so fucking thick. She did some short up and down jabs, just an inch or so, getting more adjusted to his size. Then without warning she just dropped, taking the last five inches all at once. He and she both cried out.

Now joined together in the most wonderful way, the two sex addicts held still, panting, for a few moments. Then Molly wriggled and twisted her hips, getting out the wrinkles, so to speak, until Jacob was settled just right inside her, filling her so completely. Well, at least filling her front hole.

The beautiful woman bent forward until her full, large breasts were crushed against Jacob's rock hard chest and her head rested on his powerful shoulder. Without a word she reached back with both hands and pulled her white ass cheeks apart. Philip immediately closed the gap between them and held the head of his rock hard cock up against the slut's tight rose bud. He had been working up a mouthful of spit, which he now let drip down onto her asshole. He used his cock head to rub the saliva on her private hole, increasing his pressure as he did so. When he felt her first hold steady, then begin to push back he gave a shove and forced his way past the tight ring of muscle protecting her most private hole.

Molly screamed into Jacob's shoulder, nearly swooning from the intense pleasure as Philip pushed his steel rod deeper into her. Her cunt was so full with Jacob's massive cock that every one of Philip's five inches felt like more as the thin membrane separating the two men was rubbed and stretched. When his balls were tight up against the red head's ass, her older lover held still and gazed down in wonder at the beautiful sight of his meat disappearing into her taboo hole.

He held that position until he heard Molly's ragged breathing return to somewhat normal. Then he began to pull back two inches, go in one, pull back two, go in one, until only the head of his cock was still trapped inside by the grip of her anus. He made the return trip, two forward, one back, until he was once again buried to the hilt. He did this two more times and then settled into slow, regular strokes.

Feeling the little guy find and settle into his butt-fucking rhythm had been surprisingly erotic for Big Jacob Smits as he felt it all directly through the wall of Molly's cunny, but now it was time for a little movement of his own. Using his strong hands on the woman's hips he began lifting her slightly to meet her other lover's strokes. When he brought her back down onto his cock he would also bounce his hips off the mattress to get a little slam each time they came together.

Soon the two men had their coordination down so Molly was volleying back and forth between a cock filling her cunt and then a cock filling her ass and it was glorious. She could do this forever, she thought, but then remembered, three cocks. Three cocks, three holes. She levered herself up on her hands and saw that her third lover, a man she did not know, was patiently waiting, slowly stroking his beautiful penis to keep it ready for her.

She smiled at him and ran her tongue across her lips -- another silent signal. The stranger moved forward and kneeled at Jacob's shoulder. His cock pointed up at a jaunty angle, aimed right at Molly's pretty mouth. She was about to drop down on him when she caught movement out of the corner of her eye. Glancing over she saw that a number of other party guests and house girls and guys had moved closer, surrounding the four lovers on the mattress and were engaging in a number of variations of fucking and sucking while watching Miss McCoy's incredible demonstration of slut prowess. For Molly the excitement level went up three notches -- she was about to take three cocks into her at the same time, something she'd never done before; one of them was a complete stranger getting ready to violate her mouth; and she was doing it in front of a group of people so excited by her actions that they had to latch onto the closest naked body they could find.

The Irish beauty made an elaborate show of taking the unknown man's cock into her mouth. First she planted loving kisses on the head with full, pursed lips. Then she stuck her tongue out as far as she could and danced the tip of it up and down the throbbing shaft, slowly getting more and more of her pink tongue involved until she was lapping the delicious treat like a kid on an ice cream cone. Finally she pressed her closed lips against the very tip of his cock and pushed her head forward, letting his velvet-covered stone pillar force her mouth lips apart as if they were pussy lips. The erotic display had its desired effect and Molly heard a man in the audience grunt loudly as his own pecker shot its load.

Already she could feel a powerful orgasm of her own building deep in the heart of her groin where the two men were having their sword fight through the thin wall separating cunt and ass. The stranger in her mouth had held still while she put on her show for the crowd, but now he began moving his hips, taking control and turning her blowjob into a face fuck; just the way Molly loved.

She twirled her tongue around penis shaft and sucked on cock head, she squeezed and clenched vagina and anus, but mostly she just held on for dear life as three cocks rammed and jammed into her three fuck holes. Then it got even more intense when someone began sucking on one of her big tits -- a woman she guessed from the smooth skin -- and thrust a hand between her and Jacob's crotches, massaging her highly aroused clitoris.

Pretty Molly was getting incredibly stimulating input from all five senses as she watched, heard, smelt, felt and tasted sex. She absolutely thrummed with excitement and the men enjoying her voluptuous body felt it and responded, each increasing the pace of his mouth, pussy or ass pounding as he went for the finish line. She in turn felt them all getting ready to explode inside her, to fill her with hot white lava, and that sent her through the roof. She felt that fluttering in her chest that only came with her most intense orgasms and just knew this was going to be the most powerful climax ever as she struggled to hold it off and let it build as long as possible.

Philip was first. "Commiinnnggg," he choked out. "Coming in your big, nasty ass!" and his pulsing cock filled her bowels with a load of goo way out of proportion to the size of his ass drill.

Jacob could feel the other man's pulses, could feel him coming right up against his own burning giant and that busted his cum dam wide open as he grabbed Molly's hips even tighter and crushed his groin against hers, trapping the clit rubber's hand in between, grinding it against the Irish whore's love button.

Molly McCoy felt every throb of the big-veined cocks inside her, felt every spurt of hot cream bathing her insides, felt the electric shock of her engorged clit being smashed against skin and knew she could no longer resist the demands for release from the beast she'd always imagined caged in her cunt. Then the cock in her mouth joined the other two in explosion and shot a wad of man-seed right down her throat. She tried to swallow, but the orgasm roaring through her made it hard to control her throat muscles. She might have choked, but after forcing his first gush down her gullet the face-fucking stranger pulled out of her gasping mouth and stroked his pulsing hose with his hand, sending shot after shot of thick spunk splashing into her lovely face.

That was the last straw and Molly gave herself over to the rampages of her animal nature as her inner beast busted his way out of his lair at her very core and charged his way into her chest. Ever since she'd first felt her strong urges and acted on them she'd personified her sex drive as a mighty jungle beast and imagined her orgasms releasing him from a cage in her groin. In her more powerful climaxes the beast would gambol all the way into her rib cage and drum on her heart with his mighty hands, leaving the girl breathless and lightheaded. He was there now, pounding for all he was worth, sending her collapsing onto Jacob Smits.

What the woman of flawless external beauty didn't realize was that pounding in her chest wasn't just passion; it was a sign of a serious defect in her heart. A defect that had grown worse through the years, leaving a tissue thin spot that was too weak to stand up against the incredible blood pressure generated by tonight's glorious escapades. Molly McCoy died of orgasm.

The crowd in the saloon had started to thin, although there was still a dedicated group around the old gypsy woman. Seamus was afraid at first that she wasn't going to be the successful "party favor" he'd hoped for, but as the night had worn on there'd been a wonderful feeling of mysticism hovering over the room, centered on the old crone. O'Reilly mentally patted himself on the back for another memorable event. In fact, he thought to himself, it's time to head to the back and reward myself for all this hard work by indulging with one or two of his girls, maybe even cousine Molly herself.

'What was that?!' thought a shocked Madame Rushnova. A new spirit had come rushing into the crystal ball, roughly evicting the shade of a tuberculosis victim who'd been communing with his former fiancée. This new ghost was bright, far brighter than any that had visited tonight, far brighter, the old woman realized, than any she had ever seen in her long life.

The grieving fiancée pulled her hands back from the globe with a shriek, tipping her chair backwards and falling to the stage floor with a thump. Madame Rushnova kept her grip on the crystal, keeping the contact with the other side open. "Where did you come from?" she asked rhetorically. She played the last few seconds back in her head, where had this mist come from? Generally each of tonight's previous visitors had come "down from above" as the witch pictured it. She couldn't actually see them outside of the magical crystal, but they all left the definite impression of flowing in and out of the ball as if there was an opening in the top. This one, however, had come gushing in from the bottom, like the steam from a geyser.

Suddenly a half-naked woman came crashing through the door of the southern wing, crying and yelling, "Mr. Seamus, Mr. Seamus!" O'Reilly strode quickly toward the distressed girl who flew into his arms.

"What is it, Mary? What's happened?" he demanded.

"Oh, Mr. Seamus, it's horrible," she wailed. "Miss Molly...Miss Molly is dead!" She collapsed and Seamus barely kept her from falling to the ground. One of his bouncers took the girl from his boss and O'Reilly went charging into the southern wing.

Madame Rushnova looking into the milky globe in terror. The swirling fog circled and circled the crystal ball like a guppy in a fishbowl. When the old woman focused and opened her mind's eye the fog coalesced into a shape; the shape of a young, naked woman with long hair flying in circles, a look of bewilderment on her lovely face. "Oh, no, my darling girl," the crone mumbled in her thick accent. "What has happened to you?"

The ancient Roma witch actually knew exactly what had happened. The girl had obviously just died, died in a place where the flow between material and spirit worlds had been temporarily reversed by the power of the enchanted crystal. Instead of jetting off to the afterlife as she should have, the dead girl's spirit had been drawn up into the globe, where it now circled restlessly, not knowing where to go or what to do.

All around the old woman the party goers were rushing about, trying to find out what was going on in the mysterious back rooms of O'Reilly's they'd heard so many rumors about. Madame Rushnova, "Mother" to her tribe, kept her gnarled fingers firmly clamped to the globe, keeping the connection open. The old lore passed from seer to seer said that if the link was broken now the poor girl would be trapped in the crystal forever -- Mother had to get the shade to leave the ball, to flow up through that imagined opening in the top to whatever lay beyond.

In the back room the body of Molly McCoy lay on its back on the stained mattress, a white sheet covering her nakedness. The two Chinese girls sat on either side crying and saying Buddhist prayers. Most of the party guests in the room, including the Governor and Senator had grabbed their clothes and beat a hasty retreat through the rear entrance. Only Jacob Smits remained of the dead girl's lovers; his trousers on, but still shirtless. His head hung despondently as he gazed sadly on the only woman he'd ever thought of marrying.

Seamus O'Reilly fought and stumbled his way through the dark hangings Molly had used to create her Haunted House, finally charging into the orgy room and skidding to a halt at the edge of the dais. One look confirmed the message; his cousin's lovely daughter was gone. "Who did this?" he demanded, looking around in anger. He caught sight of one of his bouncers and turned on him. "What the hell happened here, where were you, who did this?!"

The big, dumb man stood in silent shock, not knowing what to say. Behind Seamus Jacob spoke up, "No one did this...or maybe I did," he said sadly.

"You!" O'Reilly spit out. "I'll cut your fuckin' heart out."

"No, boss," the bodyguard finally said. "Mr. Smits didn't do nothin' wrong. He was just... Um, he was just...having fun with Miss Molly when she just collapsed. Hell, he wasn't even on top of her, she was riding him...", again the simple man fell silent, not knowing how to explain that the boss's young second cousin had put on the most outrageous sex show he'd ever seen.

"It's true, Seamus," said Erin O'Toole, the oldest of O'Reilly's Girls and the one who'd been with him the longest. She stepped up to her long-time lover and boss and laid her head on his chest. "She was having a wonderful time, just being the wild Molly we loved and I guess her heart just gave out." The tears began to flow down the woman's cheeks and Seamus cradled her in his arms.

Mother Rushnova dug deep into the recesses of her mind, pulling out every spell she'd ever learned, chanting the ones that seemed to relate and trying to compel the wayward soul to exit the crystal before she was trapped for all time. Molly slowed her "pacing", eventually settling at the bottom of the globe, trying to place the words she was hearing just beyond the range of her hearing. Trying to understand the odd feeling she had, of being in the wrong place, but not sure where she should go. She fell back on an old trick, the one she'd used the first time beautiful Jacob Smits had stuffed his lovely monster up inside her. She just relaxed, willed all her muscles to relax, and just let "it" come to her. After a few moments her instincts took over and she left the glass ball.

Once the crystal was clear Mother released her grip, closing the passage to the other side before the dead girl could slip back through. She hoped the spirit had gone to the right place, but couldn't shake the impression that the living fog had seeped back out of the bottom of the globe rather than rising through its top. If so, then the old gypsy feared the girl's shade was still in the house and she didn't know if young Molly would be able to leave.

*

October 2008 Sam's Island Publishing