All Comments on 'Wildflowers in the Meadow'

by AutumnWriter

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
A Sweet Love Story!

AutumnWriter,

What a lovely leisurely telling of an intimate Romance that takes place outdoors. You have such an exquisite way of making their love story seem magical. Great Read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

Awesome story!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Beautiful

Truly wonderful, loved it, so true....

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
Awesome story!!!!!

AutumnWriter, you have again given us a top quality story of love mixed in an intimate tale of love and romance in the great outdoors. Personally, I see no way of improving it and any suggestions would be questionable value! Well done!

Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
thank you

What a beautiful 15 minutes of reading. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Wow, that was amazing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This Is It

This is it. It is the best description of love-making I have ever read. It not only is lusciously written but very, very wise. I could read and re-read this story a hundred times.

I teach this stuff and this is written with more wisdom about love than almost anything in print. Period.

TelozTelozover 13 years ago
It was doing really well...

until god got in on the act. Becoming one with the earth is far more powerful than making reference to an invisible god.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This moron writer is triyng to be so clever that he is actually stupid.

Thank muses that it stopped polluting this site with its garbage !

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Beautiful

It's been too long since I spent two weeks backpacking the southern palisades in the Sierra Nevada mountains, but I still have my Vasque boots and powerful memories of Eden. I hadn't met my wife yet; and was with my cousin's high school's backpacking club; though I was in college all ready. Despite lacking the intimate situation you describe; I too felt God's presence when surrounded by His beautiful creation and separated from all the distractions of modern life. I'll never forget it.

flodnarflodnarover 9 years ago
Anonymous idiot posting is ignorant

Obviously, Anonymous is incapable of coherent criticism. Also, spelling is not a strong suit. Crawl under the rock you emerged from.

That said, a very enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautifully written

Wonderful description of the forest, of the humility it teaches us.

Good romantic fiction: no mosquitoes or ants to bother the couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous