All Comments on 'Will Has His Way'

by petemgurk

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved It

I loved this story. I would like to see another story about them. Maybe Dawn gets pregnant?

galillygalillyover 16 years ago
Finally...

... a believable and well-written coming-of-age story.

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very nice

Hope there is a continuation.

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

Maybe Dawn can get the pregnancy she has always wanted, from Will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very realistic fiction!

That was such a good story. It reminded me of my own "Summer of 42"

(movie referrence for those too young to remember it).

She was married and 27 years old and I was a budding teenager of 15 ... and very horny!

Anyway, 40 years later, thanks for the memory.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Will Has His Way -- and So Do We All!!

This cumming of age story has it all: HOT JUICY SEX based on genuine affection, warm humor, excellent writing and character development, a well-paced plot, and mutually generous high-voltage lust. Oh, did I mention JUICY SEX? I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Epic.

Holy cow. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

Excellent..very,very plausible..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

very good story more

JourneysJourneysover 12 years ago
Great story

was a fantastic adventure...

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 10 years ago
Brought back memories

This story brought back memories of my own 'first' lover. She was 34, I was 20. She was also married. I didn't care. I actually asked her to leave her husband for me at one point in our affair, and was crushed when she said I would grow tired of her and want children of my own someday. I don't think she understood I truly loved her, virtually worshipped the ground she walked on. I've had many lover's over the years, even had other affairs with married women, been married twice. I still think of her, even after 40 years. She was the ideal I judged other women by, and I honestly don't think I've ever loved anyone in quite the same way. I guess that's why May/December romances appeal to me in a very special way.

Anyway, great story, one I truly enjoyed reading. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Older Woman - Young Male - Yes

Many years ago I experienced sex with a woman 19 years my senior and I was 47, now it turns out this woman was a distant cousin to my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Smooch Smooch?

It was a good story but smooch smooch. WTF?

Just say she kissed when she said........

Tell the story and don't take short cuts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous