Will She Learn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she threw the diaper away, he told her to lie down in the tub. As she got in the tub and laid down he told her that since she liked piss so much that she could have some more. He then peed all over her. When he finished he put the cuffs on her wrists, attached them to the side of the tub. No bitch, you are not going to cum. Lay there and be quiet not a sound. If I hear, one you will get the cane again. The doorbell rang and he left.

She laid there waiting to see what was going to happen next. She heard Master talking to someone. He said, "I am glad that your Master asked me to take care of you tonight while he was out of town. I have my own slave, but she decided that having her own way was more important than I was so I needed to put her in training again. She heard the other slave say "Yes Sir." Now let me look at you. I do not like white asses; go into the other room pick out what you would like a good spanking with. The next thing Dawn heard was the slave getting a spanking. All was quiet for a minute, and then Master told the slave to suck his cock. Dawn laid there crying because that was her place to be. Being a brat was not worth all of this. What if Master decided that she had not learned enough and gave her to one of the other guys that had been here? She wondered what if he found someone else.

Her thoughts ended when she heard her Master and the slave both cumming. She could not believe what was happening. She needed to cum so bad and the other slave had the pleasure of doing so. Master told her that she had pleased him very much. He would let her Master know that she had done a good job. She asked Master if she could use the bathroom before she left. He told her she could but she would have to stand over the bitch in the tub and pee on her. She got into the tub stood over Dawn's head and pissed all over her face. When she was done, she told Master good night and left.

Soon Master came in and said that he needed to get this mess cleaned up. He mentioned that he would sleep well tonight after cumming so hard. He turned on the shower and left. She felt so degraded that Master had to find someone else to pleasure him. Later he came in, turned off the shower, and helped her get out of the tub. He told her to get dried off and get back in her cage. She did as she was told and crawled back to her cage. She got in he cuffed her, turned out the light and left without ever saying good night.

Master told her to wake up and get her lazy ass out of the cage, that she had a lot to learn today. He unhooked all the cuffs, told her to get to the bathroom before she had an accident on his floor, and she would have to lick it up. She crawled into the bathroom and got on the toilet. Master came in asked her if he had told her to get on the toilet and pee. She shook her head no. He just mumbled under his breath that she was never going to learn. He got out the enema bag, filled it and inserted it in her ass. He told her to lay there until he got back. As the cramps came, she thought that she had to think about every move she made and hopefully one day they would just come naturally. Master came in told her to get on the toilet and get rid of whatever was making her so stupid. When she finished, he told her to get on the floor and do it all over again. This time he filled the bag full, put in it her, and left. She breathed deeply and tried to relax to help with the cramps and fullness.

When Master came in, he was carrying the biggest butt plug she had ever seen. It also had a tail on it. He told her that today she was nothing but a dog. She had better wag her tail and be happy. He put her on the toilet and left her there for a while. When he came back in, he told her that he hoped that she had happy thoughts. She was allowed to get in the shower and get cleaned up but not to cum. After she got out of the shower, Master came in and told her to assume the position. She did, and felt the butt plug inserted into her ass. She cried out, was told that she had just earned the cane again. He told her that she needed to wag her tail and see how nice it looked. She wiggled her hips and could feel the tail moving across her legs. He patted her head and told her good doggie, that she could go into the kitchen and eat her food.

As she was kneeling by her bowl and eating the doorbell rang. She heard someone tell Master they had come over to see his new pet. Master called, DOG NOW! She went crawling into the room. There stood someone with his slave. She crawled over to Master and lay down at his feet. Master said that she was a good dog and enjoyed pleasuring his guests if they so wished. The man said that he was somewhat worried because his slave had not cum in a few days and that maybe if she did she would not be so down.

Dawn could not believe what Master expected out of her. She knew that she was already going to get the cane again today and did not want more than she had already earned. She went over and started lapping the pussy of the slave. Soon the slave slammed her legs around Dawn's head, bucked, and screamed as she had an orgasm. When she finished, Master told Dawn to clean her up. Not leave any cum on the pussy. After she finished she crawled over to Master. He told her that the other Master was horny to, and she needed to show how happy was to take care of the problem. She wagged her tail, crawled over to the other Master, and sucked on his cock until he came. He thanked Master for sharing his pet, but they had some things to do and needed to go.

After they left Master told her that now she was not only a slut, but also a bi. He told her that she had better get used to it, because it was going to be a frequent happening. She just wagged her tail and lay at his feet. After a few more visitors, she had to pee. Master said that it was about time for them to go for a walk. He tied a leash around her neck and led her into the back yard. There he told her she could squat on her legs and pee if she had to. She finally managed to get the job done.

When they went back into the house, he yanked the tail out. She let out a scream. Master told her to go in and get ready for the cane. She crawled into the room, put the cuffs on her wrists and ankles and crawled over to the table. He told her that she was going to need the gag to get it on. She knew then, that she was really going to get it. She got the gag on and lay across the table. He cuffed her to the table and got the cane. He did not mess around. When it was over, she almost passed out. She knew that there was a fire in her ass. He reached down and said that she had nice welts that would be there for a while.

He took her off the table and told her that she was to go into the bedroom. get dressed in what he had laid out on the bed. First, she needed this, he handed her a vibrator and told her that she needed to cum. Do not to take to long and get it done. She hit her clit with the vibrator and off she went. It was nothing pleasurable, mainly a release but she was grateful for at least that much. He then told her to go and get dressed.

She found her silk dress, a pair of panty hose and her heels on the bed. Master came in and told her to look nice. She was dressed and ready when Master came back. The panty hose rubbed on the welts ever time that she took a step. There was no way that she could not walk properly with the heels. He told her that now they would see if she had learned anything this weekend. He put a plain collar around her neck and attached a leash. He led her out to the car dropped the leash to hang between her breasts. He went around and got into the car. When he was in, she opened the door and got in. Sitting was very uncomfortable, but she just sat there and got through it. Master took off and said that she was doing well. Maybe she had learned a few things, like working through pain.

He pulled up to a place and she noticed that their Masters led all of the slaves into the restaurant. She got out of the car stood by it until Master came around and took the leash. She stayed right behind him as they went inside. While they were waiting on a table, she stood with her hands at her side and her eyes down cast. Master pulled on the leash and led her to a table. He sat down then gave her permission to sit. When she sat down, she wanted to jump back up. Her ass was so sore, but she just took it and sat there.

The waiter came and Master ordered dinner. He then reached over and took the leash off. He said, "Now we are going to talk. You have my permission to answer my questions and give your opinions." First, he asked her if she still wanted to be his slave. She said, "Yes Sir." He then asked her if she liked wearing diapers, and peeing all over herself. She said, "No Sir." He asked her if he decided to keep her would she be willing to be in the cage all of the time. She said, "Yes Sir." He told her that if she did everything right, passed the test he was giving her that he would permit her to move the cage into the bedroom to sleep at night. She smiled, thanked him for such a privilege of being in the same room as him. She could also earn the privilege of eating her food out from under the table and eventually may get to sit at the table.

He told her to look around the room and see all the beautiful collars that most of the slaves were wearing. It meant that their Masters were happy with them. They had earned the right to wear something so pretty. The collar that she had on was to show everyone that she was not a good slave and did not deserve anything so beautiful. She almost cried to know that everyone in the place knew that she had not been pleasing her Master.

Her ass hurt from sitting on it. She was trying hard to sit still with the panty hose and the silk dress sliding around on the chair. Then Master asked her how she liked having her face stuck in a pussy eating it out? She replied that she hated it and had never been so embarrassed in her life. Master just smiled.

Dinner came and after Master started eating, he gave her permission to eat. When dinner was done, she asked if she could use the bathroom. He told her that she could go but she had 10 minutes to get there and back. When she entered the bathroom, all of the slaves in there with pretty collars just looked at her and laughed. She was so humiliated and wanted to cry again. She made up her mind right there that she would earn one of those collars. Then she could hold her head up and know that Master was happy with her. Master was standing at the table when she came back. He attached the leash to her collar and led her out.

After they were settled in the car, he asked her how she felt. She said that she was very embarrassed, humiliated, and sorry. He looked at her and started the car. As they drove off, he told her how hard it had been to have to stand and watch other men fuck her. That the only reason he had brought the other slave in was because he wanted her to know what it was like to have to just be there and know that someone else was having what was yours.

When they got home, he took the leash and led her into the house. He told her to stay standing up, he took off the leash and explained to her that although it was not a pretty one that the collar was hers if she wanted to keep it and wear it. She looked up at him with all the love in the world and told him that she would like to keep it.

He then told her to walk into the bedroom, get undressed and lie on the bed. She did as she was told. He told her that he expected that she would make mistakes but not deliberately. He knew that they would be perfect for each other as long as she tried to follow the rules. They made love for the rest of the afternoon and just basked in each other.

When it was time for him to leave, he told her that although she had done really well that there was one more thing for her before he left. He went into the other room and came back with a package. He opened it. She saw a chastity belt. He put it on her, locked it. My pet you have learned a lot but you still need to earn my trust. I will see you in a few days. She just stood there with her mouth open and watched him leave.

Dawn just stood there not knowing what to think. First, she was very angry, and then she realized that if Master was doing this then he was not going to give her away.

She walked around the house and reflected on what the past 48 hours had meant. All of the toys that she had so carefully lined up were in disarray. She picked them up and put them all back in the order that they had started out in. When she came to the paddle with the heart in the middle of it she thought, you bastard, you really hurt! She could feel herself getting wet.

As she entered the bathroom, she remembered all that had gone on in there. The enema bag that had caused her so much pain and humiliation, was hanging from the shower rod. She looked at the tub and made a promise to her self. Master would never have to have another slave pleasure him. She decided that she might as well try to pee through the contraption that Master had decided to leave on her.

She went into the bedroom and picked up the clothes and every thing that she had been made to wear during her training. As she made the bed, she smelled the scent of her Master on the pillow. She started getting wet. Stop, just stop, you cannot get so horny as she thought about that, she remembered that she could never cum with out permission ever again. She knew there would be a severe punishment or even worse. Master might give her away.

Dean walked out the door with a smile on his face. He knew that Dawn was going to be mad. He needed her to know that this weekend was not just a game. It was for her to learn and that the process was not going to stop here. He was tired from the mental and physical stress from the weekend. It took a lot of energy to do this. He still had a way to go with her. He entered his apartment and went straight to the computer. He sent Dawn an email and hoped that she would read it soon. If not she was going to be very uncomfortable at work tomorrow. He decided that he needed a nap and laid down wondering if the weekend had made an impression on Dawn.

Dawn decided that she might as well see what emails she had on the computer. Everything was cleaned up and put away. She looked at the cage in the corner and wondered how long it would be there.

When the email came up, she saw that she had one from Master. Nervous as could be she opened it. Slave, you did very well this weekend. I am proud of you. It is just a start that will keep on going. You will sleep in your cage tonight. Think about the weekend, what happened to you, what you learned from it. I have helped you with the problem of playing with yourself. You have the night to yourself to rest and relax. When you wake in the morning, check your email. Master.

Dawn woke up, went straight to her computer. There was the email from her Master. He told her that the key to the chastity belt was in her medicine cabinet. He gave her permission to take it off. She ran into the bathroom, found the key and unlocked the miserable thing. She was finally free it felt so good. She hoped that she never again had to endure what she had this past weekend. She knew that she was going to have to pay attention to everything that she said or did until it became a natural thing. She knew that she would make mistakes, but hopefully not to the extent of being punished as she had just been through. She walked out of the bathroom, looked back in the mirror and noticed a big heart bruise on each ass cheek. She just smiled and knew that she was loved.