All Comments on 'Will You Go With Me?'

by dragontatto

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

Thank you for an outstanding story. I could not stop reading it. I hope that there is more to the story. It is too good to not continue it.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

The only thing this story lacked was the act of procreation that has a 9-month endurance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
That Rocked!

I have read my fair share of stories, but this one really kept my attention. I can't wait to read more from this writer. Way to hit it home!

wildwildbestwildwildbestover 17 years ago
My new favorite story

I absolutely loved this story...when are you going to get published? This was too too beatiful. WWB

wildwildbestwildwildbestover 17 years ago
once more again

Okay, I know that I already left a comment, but I have already read this story twice more...it totally rocks. WWB

lilly-in-a-roselilly-in-a-roseover 17 years ago
amazing

i didn't stop sighing the whole time... you're a wonderful writer. keep it up!

Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15almost 17 years ago
Wonderful

It was an amazing story to read! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic

I loved the lead up to the story. So much better then just a random meeting and fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One for the die-hard romantics

I thoroughly enjoyed this piece. You have made the characters real not only with description but with the dialogue. This is one of my favorites as it is something that could actually happen in life and you've made the kind of guy some of us are looking for or have even been lucky to find. Thanks and I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Love it

mariasmdmariasmdover 13 years ago
wow..

i cant get over how many times you used the word minx in this last page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
racist

"She was free, white and over twenty-one. " - racist!

countrymuzluvrcountrymuzluvrabout 13 years ago
Absolutely Fabulous!!!!

Have read this story a dozen times in the past few days. How anyone could call you racist because you described the character's skill color is idiotic. Really love this story, one of the few that can get my motor revved.

McCaslandMcCaslandover 12 years ago
I'm free white and over 21.....

Whoever the anonymous person is that made the comment is obviously the racist. In no way was that comment racist. Just a statement of fact. The person could have been of any color.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Wow!

A really romantic story. A woman mistreated by her boyfriend from the beginning of her relationship (she could not wear anything but the clothes he wanted, she could not work in a nice place for her, she could not have her own friends .. that's psychological maltreatment) , And finally hit her, Douglas was not a man, he was a two-legged pig!

Jason is just the opposite, a patient, kind man who gives Leigh plenty of personal space, aside from loving her since he met her. I still do not know if there is a continuation, but I think I understand that Jason had some emotional problem before meeting Leigh.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

Sexy_yayaSexy_yayaover 6 years ago
"Free, white and 21"??????!

I kind of stopped reading it after that. Does that imply that had she been black she wouldn't have the freedom or balls to go against her boyfriend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What does her being White have anything to do with things? Leigh is a White Supremacist?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous