Will You Go With Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Come on, lets get out of here." He said with a smile before opening her car door.

Leigh looked around the quiet play ground that Jason had taken her to. She was surprised at his choice. It was not completely deserted but had about ten kids running around. Sitting at a picnic table, she watched as Jason brought over a couple of cold sodas. She smiled as one of the kids hit him with a frisbee and he tossed back to them with a laugh and a smile. Picking the sodas back up he brought them over to her.

"Here you go." He said as he settled down across the table from her. She was still trying to get use to the fact that he was such a direct man. When he spoke to her, he always looked her directly in the eyes. Which was such a change from most guys who had a tendency to talk to her bust. "He hasn't tried to contact you again, has he?" Jason asked.

"No. Since I filed the papers against him, he hasn't so much as called me. I mailed his belongings to his work. Hopefully it's all over and done with."

"I hope so." Jason replied. "You know Randy had a talk with me earlier today?"

"He did?" Leigh said taking a drink of her soda.

"Yes. He wanted to know when we were going to quit pussyfooting around each other."

"He what!" She gasped as she choked on her soda. Quickly Jason leaned over and rubbed on her back.

"The guys aren't blind, Leigh. They all know how I feel. I haven't made a point of hiding it from them."

"Oh great." She groaned. "So what do we do now?"

"Will you go with me?"

"You know you are starting to sound like a broken record, Jason."

"I know." He said with a smile. "It's not against company rules to date a co-worker, Leigh. Just give us a chance." He coaxed.

"Well, I-" she started automatically.

"Haven't you run out of excuses yet?" he teased.

"Yes." She groaned. He stilled.

"So what's stopping you, Leigh?"

"Just me." She said as she ducked her head down. She wasn't surprised when she felt his fingers on her chin.

"Look at me, Leigh." He said softly as he raised her face to his. "Don't hide from me. I would never hurt you." Leaning forward he brushed his lips against hers. "You just need to trust yourself, Leigh."

"I know. But I've already made one huge mistake with Douglas." She explained.

"Leigh, honey, you can't take responsibility for his actions. Doesn't matter how angry a man gets, he shouldn't hit a woman. It's just natures way to make a man stronger than a woman. A real man doesn't hit on things smaller than him."

"Then you don't hit on much at all do you." She laughed. "You're big as a house."

"No, I don't." He chuckled. "I prefer to think first. I really wanted to kill Douglas the day I walked in and found you on the floor. But I wasn't going to lower myself to his level. And I didn't want to scare you. But believe me I would have loved to take him out behind the woodshed and teach him a thing or two about hitting you."

"I guess I should thank you for that." She said softly.

"Don't get me wrong, Leigh. I have a temper just like the next man. But I prefer to control it than have it control me." He said before he took a drink of his soda.

"You know that makes sense. But I still have a hard time believing that you have a temper. You are such a clown." She said with a smile.

"It's much easier to be happy than angry." He replied as he took hold of her hand. Turning it over he traced the lines of it with his thumb. Leigh shivered a little.

"See, Leigh, how we react to each other." Jason stated as he continued to caress her hand. "This kind of chemistry is unique. It only comes around once a lifetime. But I want more than a quick roll in the hay, sweetheart. And I hope that doesn't scare you."

"A little." She admitted. "Can we take it slow?"

"As slow as you need." Jason agreed.

"Okay. Ask me again?" She said with her tongue in cheek. Jason roared with laughter.

"Will you go with me, Ms Sunshine?" He asked still laughing.

"Yes." She said. Laughing with joy, he pulled her off the picnic table and spun her around.

"Put me down." She squealed.

Leigh stared at herself in the mirror. She had just applied the finishing touches on her make up. She wanted to look her best for Jason tonight. He was use to seeing her in faded jeans and T-shirts. She really wanted to wow him tonight. Smoothing her skirt down she stared in the mirror with a critical eye. It had been a long time since she had worn this outfit. Douglas had hated it. It had been a present from Gloria, who had known that she had fell in love with it the first time she had seen it in the department store window. It was a rather simple outfit. She looked like a country girl. Which in all realities she was. That was probably why Douglas had hated it. Then the door bell rang. Well, lets see if Jason likes it any better than Douglas, she told herself as she went to answer the door.

As the door opened Jason had just popped a peppermint into his mouth. He almost choked when he saw her.

"Are you okay?" Leigh asked with concern.

"Yeah." He said after he took a deep breath. "Damn, woman, you should have warned me about that outfit."

"Oh, you don't like it?" She asked with a sigh.

"No, I love it. And if the timing was a little different, I'd show you how much I like it. Turn around for me." He requested. A little self conscience she did as he asked. Jason couldn't believe his luck. She had chosen to wear a pretty jade top that matched her gorgeous green eyes with a soft flowing skirt in a pale cream color. And she had left her long blond hair down. She looked like the girl next door but it sent his libido into overdrive.

"Is it okay." She asked.

"For what I have planned, yes. C'mon, Ms, Sunshine. Let's go have some fun." He said as he offered her his hand.

"All right" She said with a smile as she pulled the door closed behind them.

Leigh laughed with joy as Jason lead her back up the walk to her house. She had a wonderful time tonight with him. Even with all the undercurrents that she could feel tugging between them, she still had enjoyed herself. Somehow, Jason had gotten a hold of a couple tickets to see Robin Williams. She had never laughed so hard in her life. Then afterwards he had taken her back to the same park that they had gone too earlier and they had done some stargazing. And other than stealing a few kisses from her, he hadn't pressed her for anymore. Which she was glad for in a way. She knew that if he had persisted she would have let him do anything he wanted to her body. When they reached the door, he took her keys from her and unlocked it. Turning she smiled up at him.

"Did you want to come in for coffee?" She asked shyly.

"Not tonight, Ms. Sunshine." He said softly. "But perhaps one day I will."

"Oh." She said surprised. "I see."

"No, I don't think you do, Leigh." He whispered before he captured her lips again. Immediately Leigh went up on her toes and wrapped her arms around him. She did love the way that he kissed her. And this time, she took over the kiss. Shyly rubbing the tip of her tongue against his lips, she heard him groan before his lips opened and he accepted her offer. As they stood there kissing, the fire flared up even higher than it had earlier. Jason groaned and tore his lips from hers. He was barely holding on. He had promised that he would take this slow. And he would even if it killed him. Which just might, he mused to himself. "Shh, Ms. Sunshine." He soothed when she protested. He held her till the trembling stopped. Then he released her.

"Are you sure you don't want some coffee?" She asked again.

"Leigh, sweetheart. I only drink coffee in the morning." He said softly and watched as understanding dawned on her. The only way that he would ever be having coffee with her is if he stayed the night.

"Oh." She said softly.

"I'll see you in the morning, Ms Sunshine. Sweet Dreams." He said as he walked back down the walk.

"But we don't work tomorrow-" she started as he got into his truck.

"I know." She thought she heard him say as he pulled away.

Leigh was surprised when Randy called her into his office a couple weeks later. She wasn't sure what he wanted.

"Sit down Leigh." He said with a smile.

"Did I do something wrong, Bossman?" She asked.

"No. I'd say that you did something right, Ms Sunshine."

"I did?" She replied as she sat down.

"Yes. You know that we are all one family in the department. And I wanted to reassure you that we all are in favor of you and Jason getting together."

"Well-" she started.

"Now I know that you might think this is awkward but I don't want it to be. Just be careful with him."

"Careful with him?" she asked, not understanding.

"Yes. I don't want to see either of you get hurt."

"Me hurt him." She said with a laugh. "Somehow I don't think that will ever happen. In case you didn't notice, Bossman, he's twice my size."

"You know what I mean Leigh." Randy scolded. "The man's already half in love with you. And it won't take much to push him all the way over."

"Oh." She said in shock.

Leigh walked out to her car. She was still in a daze from her meeting with Randy. The thought that Jason might come to love her had never occurred to her. She gasped in surprise when Jason grabbed her from behind and lifted her off her feet. She laughed and gasped as he spun her around in a circle.

"Put me down, you fool." She gasped.

"Okay." He said as he spun her around to face him. "You left without me." He scolded.

"I don't think I have to worry about Douglas anymore, Jason. You don't need to escort me every night, any more."

"That's not the point, Ms Sunshine. It's not a matter of need. It's a matter of wanting to. And I want. Believe me I want." He whispered before kissing her slowly.

'Hmm." She whispered. "You must love slow kisses."

"I love 'em" he said as continued to kiss her.

"Hmm." She murmured.

"Will you go with me, Ms Sunshine?" He asked when he lifted his head.

"Where to?" She teased.

"To my house for supper." He invited.

"Yes." She said knowing that she could trust him with her life.

After supper, Leigh helped him load the dishwasher. She could feel the undercurrents growing stronger every time she saw him. She knew it wouldn't be long before she ended up in his bed. But before she could do that she needed to know where she stood with him.

"Did Bossman call you into his office today?" Leigh asked Jason as she settled into the hammock with him in his backyard.

"No, why?" Jason asked as he pulled her closer to him.

"He called me in today." She said as she rested her head on his shoulder. "He told me that all the guys were happy that we started dating. And he warned me not to hurt you." She said softly.

"Did he?" Jason said as he stroked her hair absently.

"Yes. I laughed at first. Physically there isn't much chance of me hurting you Jason."

"Hmm, never can tell." He teased as he brushed a kiss across her hair.

"But he said that you were half in love with me. Is it true?" she asked softly. Jason stilled. Leigh kept her head against his chest while she waited for his answer.

"Leigh, look at me." Jason whispered. Slowly she raised her head and met his eyes. "No, sweetheart, it's not true." When tears filled her eyes, she tried to get up. "Ms Sunshine, don't cry. Be still and let me finish." He ordered as he placed her on top of him. Wrapping one hand around her waist and the other cradling her head, he continued. "I've never been half in love with you. I've been head over heels since the day I met you."

"Oh Jason." She whispered.

"So be gentle, Leigh." He said as he pulled her closer and closed his eyes. Now that she knew the depth of his feelings, he hoped she wouldn't run. He groaned low in his chest when she wiggled against him. Opening his eyes, he released her. The promise not to rush her was getting harder and harder to keep. He wasn't sleeping well, and being with her was torture but being apart was even worse. He knew if he had patience she would come to him. Sitting up he helped her out of the hammock.

"You ready?" He asked, figuring she was ready to head home.

"Yes." She said, hoping that he understood she was ready to share his bed.

"Let me grab my keys and I'll take you back to your car." He said heading to the house.

"Jason." She said softly.

"Hmm." He said in a distracted way as he opened the sliding glass door to the kitchen.

"Jason, please look at me." Leigh said hesitantly. Jason stopped what he was doing and looked over his shoulder at her. She looked so beautiful standing in the moonlight. "Will you go with me?" She asked softly humor shining in her green eyes.

"Where?" He asked woodenly.

"Your room." She whispered as she walked closer to him.

"Where?" he croaked.

"You told me that if I ever wanted you, all I had to do was ask." Taking a deep breath, she stopped a breath's width from him. "Well, I' m asking." She whispered as she went up on tiptoes and brushed her lips against his.

"Oh, Ms Sunshine, are you sure?" He groaned.

"Yes." She told him. He growled before swinging her up into his arms.

Leigh sighed in anticipation as he let her slide down him until her feet touched the floor in his softly lit bedroom. Reaching for the hem of her shirt, she started to pull it off, when he stopped her.

"Let me." He whispered against her lips. "I've been dreaming of undressing you for months."

"Okay. As long as I get to return the favor." He groaned deep in his chest at the thought of her hands unsnapping and unzipping him.

"Go slow, is all I ask." He said with a laugh. Looking down at his tight jeans, she giggled.

"As slow as you need." She said, mimicking his earlier words.

"You little minx." He growled as he pulled her closer. Then he pulled her shirt over her head. His breath caught in his throat as he stared at her bra incased breasts. He could see the rosy pink nipples through the peach lace. "You should be outlawed woman." He whispered as he lifted her breasts level with his mouth. Leaning forward he captured a lace-covered nipple with his mouth. She moaned as she felt him suckling her nipple. A wave a desire settled deep in her stomach as he nibbled at one then the other. Clenching her thighs together she whimpered as the tension inside of her coiled even tighter.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" Jason asked as before flicking open the front clasp of her bra and releasing her heaving breasts. Pulling her even closer he swallowed one hard tip and flicked his tongue against it.

"Ohhh." She gasped as the tension went even higher. Jason stilled when he realized what was happening to her.

"So it's like that is it?" He murmured before attacking her other hard nipple. Leigh's breath caught as she teetered on the edge of release. She couldn't believe that this was happening. Desperately she tried to hang on. She wanted it to last. She didn't want it to end yet.

"Jason..." she pleaded.

"Hmmm." He growled happily. And pulled her hips against his hard.

"Don't make me..." she whimpered.

"Come." He finished as he bit her nipple gently. She gasped as the coil snapped and her hips twitched against his and she flew over the edge.

"Jason!" she cried.

"Oh, yeah." He growled as he lifted his head and captured her lips with his and thrust his tongue against hers. She sagged weakly in his arms as he backed her closer to his bed.

"How did you make that happen?" she gasped when he finally came up for air.

"You, Ms. Sunshine. That was all you." He whispered as he slowly unbuttoned her jeans.

"I can't believe you made me come like that."

"Me either. I almost lost it too." He growled against her damp stomach as he worked her jeans over her sexy hips.

"Oh, I don't think I'm gonna survive this." She gasped as the coil started to tighten again.

"Sure you will." Jason chuckled as he worked the denim down her long legs. He ended up on his knees before her. He kissed each new section of skin he uncovered. When he finally had them pooled around her ankles, he stared up at her. She was so sexy, standing next to his bed wearing just a wisp of silk covering her most intimate spot. After she kicked her jeans off, he tossed them over his shoulder. Reaching behind his head, he grabbed a handful of T-shirt and started to tug it over his head.

"Oh you bad boy." She teased. "You told me I could do that." Jason groaned as he released his hold on the shirt.

"Then do it quick." He growled, still kneeling before her. Leaning down she gently grabbed the edge of his T-shirt and pulled it over his head, ruffling his hair as she did. Running a hand over the silky strands, she attempted to smooth them back in place. Taking her fingers in his warm hand he kissed them as he stood up, once again towering over her. "I still think I'm a little overdressed, Leigh." He said as he ran a hand over the erection that was straining the front of his jeans. She watched in fascination as he continued to rub himself.

"Can I?" she asked swallowing hard.

"Can you what?" He teased her gently. Reaching over she shyly tugged on the button of his jeans. It popped open and she could see the dark hair that peppered his abdomen. Gently she tugged on it.

"Hey now, none of that." He said playfully as he cupped one of her breasts in his hand again.

"Jason, I'll never get this done if you don't stop distracting me." She whispered when he pinched her nipple gently.

"I'll stop touching when you stop" he groaned. She realized with a start that she had been rubbing the head of his erection where it had peeked out of the top of the opening she had created.

"Oh." She said moving her hand away. Batting his hands out of her way she knelt down at his feet and stared at the tight zipper. Grasping the top of his jeans she slowly coaxed it down over his swollen manhood. "Is that better?" She asked as she finally pulled the tab all the way down. Reaching in, she gently freed him from the folds of denim. "Oh my. Is that for me?"

"Yeah!" He growled when she rubbed her hand up and down him slowly."Please stop, sweetheart." He gently pushed her hand away from him. Pulling her up to her feet, he stood her next to the bed. Pulling down the blanket and sheet, he placed her in the middle of his king size mattress. "Oh Leigh." He whispered as he pushed his jeans down around his ankles and then kicked them off. She held open her arms and he crawled into them. They both groaned in pleasure as their naked skin touched.Jason was careful not to crush her under him, but the need and desire to claim her were almost beyond his control. Reaching up she ran her hands over his muscled chest and sighed with pleasure. He felt so hot. She didn't even notice the chill in the room because he was so warm. Bracing himself on his arms he leaned down and kissed her. As their tongues intertwined, he lowered himself between her spread legs. As he continued to kiss her, he slowly rubbed his arousal against her. She rocked her hips in time to his. "Sweetheart, please, tell me you are protected?" He gasped.

"Ohhh." Leigh whispered as she tried to focus on his words.

"Do we need protection, Ms Sunshine?" He growled against the side of her neck.

"No." She gasped as she arched under him.

"Thank God." He groaned as he pulled her hips even more tightly against him and rocked. "Woman, I'm on a short fuse here. I gotta get inside you."

"Yes!" She hissed, pulling on his muscular shoulders. Spreading her legs even further apart, she allowed him to settle deeper between them.

"Gotta make sure you are ready. I don't wanna hurt you." He panted as he rested his forehead on hers. Reaching between their bodies he eased the dainty scrap of lace, covering her secrets, aside. She arched against his hand as he slowly sank one thick finger inside of her. "Fuck, you're soaking wet." He growled as he slowly pulled his finger out before sinking two more of them back in. She groaned as he used a steady rhythm to make her ready for the thick length of him. "Shh," he soothed as she squirmed against him, searching for release.