Will You Go With Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now!" She pleaded.

"Christ, yes." He growled as he removed his fingers and replaced them with the hot head of his shaft. Moving his hips slowly, he inched his way inside of her. Leigh threw her head back as she felt him start to enter her. He was definitely larger than Douglas had been, or any of her other lovers. Immediately she stiffened. "Relax, Ms Sunshine. Let me in." He coaxed in a hoarse voice. She could feel the tremors that were running through him. Going slowly was costing him dearly. And it made her cherish him all the more, knowing that he was trying to spare her any pain that their joining might cause her. Desperately she tried to relax.

"I'm trying." She gasped. "But you are so large." She panted as he slowly inched further into her. "Ohhh." She gasped as the spring wound tighter.

"Yes." He growled. "You are ready to come again. Let go, sweetheart, and let me in. I need to be all the way in." He growled in passion. Placing his hands on her thighs he urged them around his waist. "Wrap me tight." He growled. When she did, he grunted in pleasure. "Now hang on tight. This may be a little on the rough side." He gasped before surging even farther in. Pulling back out he pushed back in, gaining more depth with each thrust. She bit her lip and struggled not to scream as pleasure slammed through her. "Oh you little minx. Coming without me." He growled as she accepted all of him in the moment of her release.

"Ohhh. Jason. Please." She gasped brokenly.

"More." He coaxed as he slowly started to thrust in and out of her. Each time becoming a bit faster than the last. Before long, the bed was creaking with the time of the bodies on it. The cries and gasps became louder until Leigh stilled under Jason's hard working body. "What's wrong," he gasped as he slowed.

"I want on top." She gasped. "I want to ride you."

"Oh, really. Why's that?" He teased softly as the desire flared even higher in him.

"I want to ride you til I make you come." She panted. "I want to control when it happens."

"Oh you are so wicked." He groaned before rolling with her until he was on his back and she was draped over him, their bodies still joined. "Sit up." He coaxed. When she slowly eased into an upright position, she came hard. She cried out and pulled his hands to her breasts as she peaked again. "Leigh!" he growled before squeezing her breasts gently. "Now ride me." He begged as his hips rose off the damp sheet under him. Leigh gasped and tried to focus on his face. He wanted something, she thought foggily. When she felt the hard thrust of his hips beneath her, she slowly started to ride him. She realized that she must have done something right when he groaned deep in his throat and grabbed her hips to help guide her against him. "Faster, Leigh." He coaxed. Immediately she obeyed and moved more urgently against him. She gasped as it became obvious that while she was trying to drive Jason over the edge, she was precariously close herself.

"Jason..." She whimpered as she slammed her pelvis against his. "Please."

"Please what?" He tormented as he grabbed her withering hips.

"Come with me." She panted as she pushed at his restraining hands.

"You little minx." He growled and started bucking uncontrollably under her. She screamed this time as her orgasm raced through her. Jason couldn't hold on this time. He could feel it coming from the soles of his feet. "Oh my god, here it comes." He groaned as the pleasure became more intense.

"Yes." Leigh panted as she continued to meet his thrusts. "Let go, Jason." She begged. Rolling over with her he buried himself even deeper and exploded inside of her. He groaned low as his body was wracked with the longest orgasm of his life. Then he sank into her waiting arms.

As the morning dawned, Jason lay on his side watching the sunshine pour over Leigh. He could barely believe that she was finally in his bed. If he had his choice, she would be staying there for a long time. He could get use to sleeping with her in his arms and watching her wake up every morning. Now he just had to convince her of that. Leaning forward, he gently kissed her shoulder. He knew that he should wait until she was awake before he made love to her again. He couldn't help himself though. During the night they had slept spooned together and he had awoken to the feel of her silken bottom rubbing against his morning erection. He growled in pleasure when she stirred against him. Easing his hand down over her hip, he pulled her closer to him. He nuzzled the side of her neck before exploring the shell of her ear. He growled happily when she moaned and pressed back against him.

"Hmm..." She whispered happily and then gasped when he slid a roughened hand between her thighs. Jason couldn't believe his luck. She was already wet and ready for him. The thought of it made him wild to be inside of her. Groaning he lifted her leg over his and slowly merged with her. Leigh woke with a gasp. She was filled to the limit and this was the first time she had ever woken with a man buried deep inside of her. "Oh my." She gasped as he started to work himself in and out of her.

"Sorry, minx but I couldn't wait." He growled against her ear as he continued to thrust. "Can you imagine waking up like this every morning?" He asked. "Waking up to find the loving already beginning?"

"Ohhh." She wailed as the peak neared. "Not yet."

"Oh you little minx." He said fondly. "Let go." He coaxed as he thrust harder and deep as he could.

"No, no, no." She chanted. Fighting the need for release, she tried to squirm away.

"Where do you think you are going?" Jason said huskily, gripping her soft hips. "Minx, you are one stroke away from coming all over my hard cock." His words were her undoing. She gave a muffled shriek and exploded. When she got her breath back, she could still feel him inside her, slowly thrusting. "Why do you always fight it, Ms Sunshine? You know that I'll always win. I love to make you come. You grip me so tightly when you peak."

"Jason." She gasped as it began again. "Please."

"Please what?" He said as he nibbled on her shoulder.

"Let me roll over. I need to hold you." She whispered with raw need. With a deep groan, he jerked out of her and had her on her back before she could ask again. He groaned as he surged into her again. Leigh gasped as he hooked her legs over the crooks of his arms and began to pound in and out of her. She moaned and wrapped her arms around him.

"Better?" He panted as he continued to thrust. Her only answer was a scream as her body shook with the force of her climax. "Yes! Oh, hell, I'm gonna come." He gasped before shoving her legs up on his shoulders. His head snapped back as his own climax slammed into him. Through the haze of his own pleasure he could tell that Leigh was lost in her own. He bellowed as he felt her muscles grip him fiercely.

"Yes!" Leigh screamed as pleasure racked her body continually. When they finally came to rest, they were both gasping. Leaning down Jason gave her one of his slow kisses. "Good morning, Minx." He whispered.

"Hmm." Was all she could say.

Jason yawned as he stood in front of his coffee maker. He had hated to leave the warm nest of his bed but he needed his morning coffee. He had left Leigh curled up in his bed. After pouring himself a cup he wandered back upstairs. He was expecting to find Leigh still snuggled in his bed. But she wasn't there. He was puzzled until he heard the shower running in his bathroom. Smiling he walked into his steamy bathroom. Leaning against the sink, he waited for the water to shut off. When the curtain pulled back he was treated to an eyeful of a warm, wet woman.

Leigh was a bit startled when she saw Jason leaning against the sink. But she immediately locked onto the fact that he had coffee. Reaching for the towel on the rack she watched him take a drink. "What do I have to do to get a sip of that?" She asked huskily. Pushing off the sink, he crossed over to her. After taking a drink he pressed his lips against hers. She was pleasantly surprised when he fed her the coffee from his own lips. When he finally lifted his head, she smiled. "You know that could become addictive."

"I'm planning on it." He said with a smile.