Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The only thing that will be different about our sex life when I get back is we'll have more time to devote to it. Without having to work we can indulge ourselves in love making all day and night and I promise you we will. Now go do what you need to do to get ready. I want to see you naked in the bed as soon as you can get there."

I put some soft music on and left the bedside lights on. We'd gotten in to the habit of making love in the dark since we were so familiar with each other but I thought it was important that we see each other tonight. I turned the covers down and lay on my back. In a couple of minutes she walked in from the bathroom. She was completely different than Anne. Sandy was a cheerleader in college when I met her and hadn't changed a bit since then. A natural blonde with fabulous tits and shapely legs and a bubble butt.

"Music and lights? What a pleasant surprise."

"Get on this bed and sit on my face and I'll see if I can surprise you some more."

"Oh Carl we haven't done this in a while. Let's not forget that we both used to enjoy this a lot." She swung her leg over my chest then inched her way forward until her adorable blonde pussy was an inch above my mouth.

"Show me how you want it baby. Rub that sweet pussy all over my mouth. Take your time and make it good."

Her pussy was sweet both to smell and to taste and I wondered why we had gotten away from doing this. We were definitely going to get back to it. I took a deep breath as her lips brushed softly over mine as she rubbed her slit over my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and it slid between her labia right at the entrance to her vagina. She slowly slid back letting my tongue part her pink inner lips all the way up to her clit. I opened my mouth to lick it and she pressed against me.

I moved my hands to her ass cheeks and squeezed that gorgeous butt I had fallen in love with when I first saw it as she kicked her legs up at a basketball game long ago. I loved to massage it and caress it and kiss it. She held her clit firmly against my tongue and I continued to flick it with the tip. She slid back up until my tongue found her vagina again and stayed there while I stuck it into her as deeply as I could. She was beginning to get wet and her juice was coating my tongue. She repeated this sequence several times picking up speed with each iteration. My mouth and cheeks were wet with her secretions as I sucked on her to get even more.

The pace picked up until she was frantically fucking my face. I could tell she was getting close as her breathing was rapid and she was holding on by gripping the headboard tightly. Finally she stopped the sliding and held her pussy so I could insert my tongue deep inside her. She let go of the headboard with one of her hands and used her fingers to furiously rub her clit. In a couple of minutes she threw her head back and pressed hard against my mouth.

"OH, OH, OHHHH CARL YESSS. I'M CUMMING OH GOD I'M CUMMING."

Her juice flowed into my mouth as her body shook in release.

She rolled off me and lay beside me with her legs drawn up and her hand still pressed against her clit. Little aftershocks rippled through her for a minute.

"Oh Carl you do still love me. I needed to know that. Especially now."

"Don't ever doubt that again my love."

"Oh Carl I won't. That was fabulous. I haven't come like that in months. Is there still time for me to change my mind about you going?"

"I'm afraid not but there is still time for some more fun."

"I see. You enjoyed that too did you?"

My rock hard cock sticking straight up was answer enough to that question. She slid over and wrapped her hand around it and slowly stroked it from the tip all the way down to my balls, which she gently squeezed and fondled. She brought her head down and slid her mouth over the tip of my cock and started licking it. This was something else we hadn't done in a while. Soon she was sliding her mouth up and down my shaft while continuing to massage my balls.

"That feels marvelous baby but I'm not going to let you off with a blowjob. Get on your hands and knees."

"Oh yes Carl we haven't done doggy in ages."

She hurried into position and I got on my knees behind her. Her slit was still soaking wet so I just pushed my cock all the way in her with one stroke. I looked down at her fabulous ass and pulled her cheeks apart with my hands. Her puckered pink anus opened slightly and caused my cock to flex. She pushed back against me in response and moaned.

"Oooohh baby your cock feels so good and deep in me. Fuck me Carl. Fuck your little cheerleader girlfriend."

I held on to her ass cheeks with my hands and pushed her away and pulled her back as I held still behind her. She took over and started rocking forward and backward slamming her ass into my hips as her pussy slid up and down my cock. Her cheeks jiggled each time she bumped against me and the sight was increasing my arousal. I knew I wasn't going to be able to take much more of this. Her slippery pussy was driving my cock crazy.

"Lower your shoulders and use your hand to play with your clit. I'm about ready to fill you with cum."

Her hand moved to her clit and began to rub it as her shoulders sank down so her head was laying on her other arm. This tilted her pelvis up so I could drive even deeper into her. I sped up and fucked her faster as my hips made slapping sounds against her ass.

"Oh Sandy, Sandy now baby. I'm cumming." My jizz began to spurt into her but I kept fucking her all the while. She squeezed her legs together and I felt her vagina pulse as she joined me in orgasm. When I had shot my last glob of cum into her she slid forward and we slowly descended until I was lying on top of her with my cock still buried deep inside her.

After a couple of minutes I rolled over on my side next to her. She quickly turned over to lie on her back and spread her legs. She put her hand on her pussy and I watched her stomach muscles clinch as she forced my cum out onto her fingers. As she extracted each handful she wiped it on her stomach and then on her tits.

"I want you on me as well as in me my love. I want to think about tonight while you're gone and remember how good you felt. Oh Carl you're not even gone and already I'm missing you. I love you so much."

I got up and turned off the music and the light on her side of the bed. I lay back down and turned off the other light then took her in my arms and kissed her passionately.

"I want us to sleep naked from now on. I want to wake up and be able to feel you and kiss your breasts and put my hand on your pussy. I want to use your beautiful ass for a pillow and kiss it more and lick it. Oh Sandy I love you more than I ever have. I'll need that love for what I'm about to do so keep thinking about me and sending it to me."

"Oh Carl I will. Every time you need me just think of me and know that I'm here waiting for you and loving you and I always will be."

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

Both of us slept peacefully until after eight. No doubt due to our wonderful lovemaking session last night. I woke up first and leaned over and kissed her awake. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"How about a shower? I'll let you wash my back."

"That's the best offer I've had all day."

We took our time washing each other and playing like we did when we first lived together. I dried her off like I had done with Anne the night before. Somehow it didn't seem so strange that I could love both of them. Anne's impending doom seemed to make me appreciate Sandy that much more. I would lose both of them eventually and I was determined to make each day count regardless of which one I was with. I got the hair dryer out of the drawer and dried her long blonde hair for her and brushed it. She hugged me when I had finished and kissed me.

The kids were already up when we got to the kitchen. Sandy fixed breakfast for all of us just like it was any other Sunday. While we were eating she told them that daddy had gotten a new job offer and he had to go away to school for a while to learn some new things. They wanted to know when I would be back and why I had to go. She told them it would be after school started again and when he did come back he was going to get more money so he could buy them whatever they wanted for Christmas this year. They seemed satisfied with this explanation and went to their rooms to play.

"I'll miss them as much as I will you. Be sure to take them places while I'm gone and keep them occupied."

"Of course I will. I'll need the distraction as much as they will."

I went to our room and got a couple of suitcases out then started packing. When I finished I took them out and put them by the front door. We spent the rest of the morning doing the things we normally do on Sundays.

We didn't talk about my leaving anymore and when Melissa arrived at one I said goodbye to the kids and told them to be good for mommy and I would see them as soon as I could. I kissed Sandy like I was leaving for work and would be back that evening then walked out and put the cases in the trunk of the big Mercedes. Melissa opened the back door for me and I got in and sat back. She started the car and drove away while I tried my damnedest not to think about this and just let it happen.