Willing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his cock in her mouth, his hands grabbed her ass and pulled it back up. She could only squirm and moan. With one holding her butt in the air, the other swatted the free cheek. He switched hands, swatting the other one. She had no idea how many times he did this and didn't realize he'd stopped until she felt his fingers digging in harder, pushing her ass up and apart. His thumbs stretched her delicate folds and she felt herself melting from the inside out. Her mouth was free and it was making unintelligible noises.

When he stabbed his pole all the way to the end of her in one massive thrust, she came with a scream that ripped her throat. She couldn't stop. And he didn't either. He was ramming his rod to her core with enough force to tear her open if she had been able to close herself to him in even the least bit. But she was wide open. All the way through her. She wouldn't have been surprised to feel it pushing up the back of her throat. He was plumbing her very depths and she couldn't stop cumming -- or screaming.

Sometime along the way, he'd released her arms and they were floating somewhere above her. He'd untied her thighs and elbows, turned her over and was slowly moving in and out of her. She was willing him deeper and her body was reaching out and bringing him in further with every stroke. She wanted him to fuck her harder and faster, but didn't want this to end. Her arms were waving in a vague sort of way and she managed to will them around his neck as he probed her mouth with his tongue.

She felt him somehow get even harder and longer and the pace sped up until she was getting pounded somewhere far away. Her mind had already wandered off when her body floated by and when his pace moved to furious, she felt him shoot streams of fire deep inside her. He bucked and shook and bathed her with her delight.

As she sailed off, she wondered what the world would look like when she awoke.

12