College X-Change Student Pt. 01

Story Info
College girl in love with her gay best friend finds a way.
19.5k words
4.85
28.1k
46

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are over the age of 18. This story involves temporary gender changes from female to male, and includes sex between two men, and a man and a woman.

Borrowed from other stories, a pill called X-Change is used by the characters to temporarily swap genders.

"Ooh, Kayla... what about him?"

I glanced across the grassy quad at the guy who'd just wandered into view. "Definite possibilities." Five foot ten or so, lean-but-not scrawny, fantastic light brown hair, fine almost-feminine features. I could feel myself getting worked up as he approached the club sign-up tables. The closer he got, the more perfect he looked. "Jeez Shauna, your radar must be on point today."

"I know your type," she giggled. "Although you don't seem to have much luck if I'm being honest."

She was right. My type, the very metro kind of guy with great hair and impeccable clothes tended to be more focused on their looks than, I don't know... having a personality. Not super generous in the bedroom either. At least in my limited experience. Three date maximum. I knew part of my problem was my own looks. Five eight, straw blonde, nice C-cup boobs, and just enough rear end to give me an hourglass. I know, I know... problem, right? I guess I'd just become accustomed to appreciating guys by looks and not their ability to have a reasonable conversation that wasn't a hundred percent about their skincare and gym routines.

"Looks like you're too late anyway," said Shauna, discretely nodding toward the pair of girls approaching him.

I recognized one of them from my calculus class. Pretty. Not a ten, but at least an eight. She'd probably have nearly as good a shot as I would. He quickly detoured to avoid them, but they followed. The eight and her friend finally cornered him and appeared to strike up a conversation. I watched his body language quickly convey that he was uncomfortable with whatever was going on. I couldn't imagine getting hit on by a hot college girl would be awkward. In my experience, flirting was practically a second language for guys like this.

"I wonder what she's on about," I said quietly, my own radar starting to ping, but for a different reason now. Eight had put one hand on a hip and was gesturing with her other. I couldn't explain why, but I popped out of the folding chair and quickly rounded the table we were sitting behind.

"You go girl!" Shauna called after me. I waved my hand back at her without turning around. I could hear Eight's voice getting shrill as I got nearer.

"What, am I ugly or something?" she sneered. "I mean I know my hair isn't as done up as yours..."

"No, it's just uh..." he stammered, "your hair looks great by the way, I just..." He was slowly shuffling away from the finger now being wagged near his face.

"Is tired of being hit on non-stop," I said loudly. The girls spun around and stared daggers at me. "I mean he obviously just got here today, probably had a long trip from..."

"Minnesota," he offered.

"Minnesota," I echoed. That certainly explains the creamy, pale skin. "He probably just wants to get settled, maybe sign up for a few clubs," I added, gesturing back toward the Engineering Society banner hanging below the table where Shauna gazed at us intently.

"Yeah, that'd be great," he said, finally slumping his shoulders. A thin smile pulled at his mouth.

"Right this way then," I said, taking him by the arm. "Wait till you hear about our robotics club! Best in the state." I led him away as Eight and her friend huffed off. He let me keep his arm as we walked.

"Thanks for that," he sighed as we got out of earshot. "I just wasn't ready for..."

"Don't worry about it," I said casually. I turned to look him in the face and was overwhelmed with how disturbingly handsome he was. Like one of the models from the bizarre cologne commercials. I had a So how about your phone number? queued up on the tip of my tongue, but caught myself, not wanting to be the same girl I just saved him from. "Welcome to D.U., maybe I'll see you around."

He gently pulled his arm away as I kept walking. I probably imagined the slightly wistful look on his face as I rounded the table and sat back down. He lobbed a thank you nod my way and turned to walk off.

"Way to be strong," said Shauna. "But playing the long game, yeah?"

"Poor kid just got here and just stepped into the wolves' den... fresh meat." I felt bad for him, a thousand miles away from his family and in a very different atmosphere than he was probably used to.

"Kid?" Shauna laughed. "He's probably only a year or two younger than us."

"I just don't think he was ready for all this. He looked like a fish out of water..."

"Ok, mom," said Shauna. "Let him get hooked by someone else."

"I think our indentured servitude here is almost done," I said, looking at my watch. "You wanna go get some food?"

"I have a shift at the clinic, gotta pay that room and board. Maybe later?"

"Sure," I shrugged. Our replacements arrived and we parted ways. I wandered through the flock of freshman in the quad, most talking in small huddles. A handful of guys were already being stupidly macho, trying to assert their dominance or whatever. A guy leaning against a tree, obviously flexing in his tight t-shirt gave me a stare as I walked by. I chuckled involuntarily and watched his chest and ego deflate at the same time.

I found an empty table in the corner of the memorial union to eat my lunch. Not having homework yet, I pulled up a puzzle game on my phone and allowed my brain to go on autopilot as I ate. I'd won more than a dozen levels when someone slowly approached. I looked up and stared into those beautiful blue eyes.

"I just wanted to thank you again, back there," he said warmly. "I'm James."

"Kayla," I smiled back. "It was nothing, just looked like you weren't ready to deal with all that." I laid my phone down and gestured at the chair opposite. "Wanna join me?"

James sighed and sat. His burrito bowl looked decidedly better than my soggy sandwich.

"I appreciate it, again," his said, face brightening. He dropped his backpack and scooted in. "She was pretty, I just..." he stopped speaking, and the forkful of food on his hand shook and fell back onto the tray. "I'm gay."

I felt the air escape my lungs. Duh. I usually had better instincts. Maybe my earlier infatuation clouded my intuition. "No worries," I said, feeling like an idiot as the words left my mouth.

He chuckled uncomfortably and glanced down at the table. "You're the first person outside my family I've ever said that out loud to. That's kinda why I'm here."

James and I sat at the corner table for over an hour. He told me the story of coming out to his parents during his freshman year of college. He'd suffered as a closeted teen all the way through high school, even going on a few awkward dates with girls his mom had set up. He finally worked up the nerve to tell them during the short car ride to the next city over where they were the university was. His dad swerved the car and nearly got them into an accident, his mother was oddly quiet. They said goodbyes without much emotion and left him at the dorm feeling empty.

College was to have been his time to really become himself. He got to buy clothes he wanted, not have to pretend to like watching football, maybe he could even meet someone. One of his lab partners in freshman Biology class noticed when James started applying some subtle eyeliner and publicly tormented him in the middle of class. Coming out wasn't going to be easy. He could endure getting taunted, he'd had eighteen years to prepare for it.

Getting bolder during spring term, he started going to a gay bar every few weekends. He wasn't even looking for a hook-up, but just to be around people that wouldn't judge him. People like him. The fake ID he bought from the kid in his anatomy class was well worth the money. During the last weekend of the year, he went all out and bought an outfit like some of the others at the club wore. Tight pants, a mesh shirt, full makeup and hair. He felt so empowered, dancing to the music and cutting loose, that he didn't pull on the light jacket he'd worn on the way to cover his taut, smooth torso as he left. A couple of guys jumped out of an alleyway on the next block and beat him up. Nothing life threatening, but a black eye and a split lip to go with road-rash knees.

"Oh my god, that's terrible," I said, realizing I'd been holding the last bite of my sandwich the whole time.

"It happens there," said James. "I honestly wasn't super surprised. My parents blew a fucking gasket though. Immediately unenrolled me and brought me home."

"I thought we were past all that bullshit," I said, finally eating the last of my food. "It's twenty twenty three!"

"Well, not everywhere. I'm sure it's better here," he said with an adorable grin.

"Oh, it will be, I promise. And James, you're gonna have to give me some eyeliner tips, yours is ah-maze!"

He laughed and made a show of batting his eyelids. "You got it."

* * *

James and I quickly became friends. We'd study together when we had overlapping classes, go to parties occasionally, just hang out when the silence of my single dorm room became overwhelming. At first, I felt bad treating him like the stereotypical lucky girl's gay friend, but he was happy to be my bestie and was there for whatever I needed. His taste in clothes was better than mine, and he taught me some makeup tips that honestly made me look even hotter.

His gaydar saved me from a few embarrassing encounters, once he learned what I was attracted to. He ribbed me mercilessly when I admitted that I'd briefly lusted after him that first afternoon in the quad. James regularly joked that I was doomed to die alone, as the only guy I had eyes for batted for the other team. Sometimes we'd hold hands and stroll through campus, gossiping or just watching the buzz of activity around us.

Together with Shauna, we all became fairly decent wingmen for each other. James set her up with a guy from one of his classes. The relationship got serious quick, and Shauna became less of a fixture in our weekend plans.

I found James a guy at an off-campus coffee shop. He'd piqued my own interest as I watched him make my latte, but I used my newfound powers to identify his particular leanings before I made an ass out of myself flirting with him. Aidan was quite taken with James when I brought him back the next day, and they quickly hit it off. I grinned smugly from a table as I watched them brush fingertips on forearms over the counter as it took entirely too long to heat a scone and pour a coffee.

James and Aiden became official within a couple of weeks, but it somehow didn't cut into our hangout time. James and I still studied together and regularly had lunches or our now-customary Tuesday-night-ice-cream-for-dinner. During one of these ritualistic desserts, he confided that they'd started having sex. He gushed how amazing it was, the feeling of being with someone that was genuinely attracted to everything about you.

They were both virgins going in, but had each had ample, ahem, alone-time experimentation to know how to do things with their bodies. Neither had a preconceived idea about being a top or a bottom, so they did both. James grinned and lowered his voice to tell me that he was pretty sure Aidan gave better blowjobs, but that he was practicing hard. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"We must find you a boyfriend immediately," he said, mid-bite of rocky road.

"It feels like so much work." I'd recently put up a profile on one of the horrible dating apps, and quickly wasted hours swiping and DM'ing the same ratio of either pretty or interesting guys I could meet and probably reject in real life. I opened my phone and set it on the table. I tapped the icon and spun it around to face him. "Go for it."

"Alright, let's go." James cracked his knuckles and began swiping. Every few minutes he'd flip the phone and show me a contender. Knowing my taste, at least I didn't have to weed through all of them. The first few were nice to look at, but all had greek t-shirts and probably the toxic macho to go with. A few more minutes of swiping and James' eyes lit up. "Here." He handed me the phone.

"Meh," I said, staring at the photo. The guy was rugged and outdoorsy, standing shirtless next to a kayak with a sunset in the background. His smooth, defined chest definitely got some things stirring, but I had to balance that against the baseball hat and hideous cargo shorts. "Not really my-"

"Look at his other pic," James interrupted.

I tapped the button and caught a breath in my throat. "Oh..." Liam's other photo looked like he'd just gotten ready for a date. He wore a very stylish button-down that accentuated his v-shaped torso, and his gorgeous hair was styled just right now that it wasn't stuffed into a ball cap. "I didn't know you could have more than one picture."

"I'm here for you babe," James laughed. He reached across and tapped the Connect Now button.

* * *

Liam and I ended up going out the next night. He took me to a very nice restaurant, during which the conversation flowed nicely, and was for a nice change of pace, balanced. He drove me back to my apartment and walked me to the door, but stayed on the lower step. After some ridiculously cute comment which I couldn't remember, he kissed me. Gently but passionately. I had to pull my hands out of his hair and step away so I wouldn't invite him inside.

Two more dates followed, a movie, which I got to choose, and a hike. Thought it an odd choice of a third date, but we had a nice time and the scenery was spectacular. Both tired and sweaty after, I agreed to go back to his place so we could shower and get some food delivered. I think we were both giving each other knowing looks on the ride home, but it felt right. Even with a ponytail and some certainly noticeable BO, he told me several times that I looked beautiful.

His apartment had a single bathroom, and he of course said I could shower first. I'd brought a change of clothes and some makeup in a bag, but ended up not needing them. Not right away, anyway...

He took his shirt off as soon as we walked in and tossed it though the open bedroom door. Between the sweat glistening on his pecs and the smell of exertion mixed with his cologne, I almost jumped him right there. My mouth asked him if we should just shower together before my brain could object. We actually managed to get soaped up before things got really hot.

Long glances up and down each others' bodies finally gave way to him pulling me close and kissing me under the running water. I got tongue this time, as my soapy breasts pressed into his hard chest. The suds had completely rinsed away by the time I felt him between my legs. His cock had swollen nicely and filled the space between my thighs.

"Mhhm, that's nice." I worked my wetness up and down his shaft as we continued to grind together. He finally turned the water off and scooped me up. I lapped hungrily at his neck as he carried me to the bedroom.

The look on Liam's face as he placed me on the bed suggested I was going to get a rough, but still probably good quickie. Pleasantly surprised, he began kissing down my body, paying extra attention to my breasts and inner thighs. Just as I could barely stand it, he went down on me.

He knew exactly what to do with his tongue and fingers. First one digit, then two slowly slid into my pussy as he delicately licked and sucked at my clit.

"Oooh, oh shit..." I breathed after Liam began come-hither motions with his fingers against my g-spot. Before long I was cursing under my breath and making demands that he keep on exactly as he had been. "Fuck, yes... that's it, dammit..." My whole body convulsed as my climax made my vision go dim.

He'd already crawled up next to me when I came down enough to register sensations again. Liam gently kissed my neck and collarbone as I exhaled.

"Can I have you now?" he asked politely.

"Uh, huh," was all I could get out. I'd wanted to suck him off, but now I was greedy.

I straddled him and quickly impaled myself on his large cock. I shuddered and cooed as he finally filled me. My tits began to sway as our rocking became synced.

"Oooh," he breathed, "you feel nice."

The satisfied grin on his face gave me a different kind of pleasure. Liam began to use a thumb to gently rub my clit and I road him to another climax. I paused my assault and sank onto his thighs as my second orgasm twisted my insides. I slowly exhaled and pressed my tits against his hard chest until I was ready. Or, until he couldn't wait any longer.

Liam gently but firmly pressed my shoulders upward until I sat upright again. His hands moved to my breasts where he used them as makeshift grips for his gentle but insistent thrusting from below. After maybe twenty deep strokes, I could see the look building on his face, he was close.

"I'm nearly there," he panted, taking a pause.

"In me," I grunted with an animalistic edge. That seemed to put him over the edge.

"Fuck... Kayla, you're gonna take it. You're gonna take my cum... Ooh, shit, shit!"

He kept pumping my willing cunt as his cock gushed inside me. I could feel his juice being forced out of me as he continued to thrust. Finally he slowed and lay flat on the bed again. I moved my hips in gentle circles as I sank down to him, still savoring the hard piece of flesh inside me.

I slumped down on top of his toned body and panted. He held me against him until the heat between us became overpowering. I finally rolled off and reached for his hand. We grinned at each other and basked in the afterglow.

* * *

"Wow, Kayla..." said James. "So you're saying my gift of matchmaking is amazing? Agreed and accepted."

"Not so fast, dude," I said, raising an eyebrow. "The story isn't finished." I watched as James squirmed a bit in his chair. "So we're laying there, holding hands in his bed after really good sex. Guess what he says? I'm super hungry after that hike, and well, you... Would you make me a sandwich? There's all the stuff in the fridge."

"He didn't..."

I nodded curtly and pressed my lips together. "Hookup master you are. But matchmaker, not so much."

"Oh my god Kayla, I'm so sorry. Are you gonna see him again?"

"Are you shitting me? Make me a sandwich? He's lucky I didn't explode. I dried off, got dressed, and told him I was tired. Already had a dozen messages that won't be answered."

"Well, at least he was a good fuck."

We leaned across the table and hugged.

* * *

Shortly after winter break, my friend that worked at the coffee shop with Aiden texted me. She wanted to meet in person. After a half an hour and two lattes worth of pent up curiosity, I finally got out of her that Aiden had been seeing someone else. Well, seeing as in getting and giving blowjobs behind the shop during breaks. She surreptitiously nodded at the skinny kid with a beanie behind the counter. I glared death rays at him, not that he was looking at me.

Walking home, I wrestled with whether or not to tell James myself. I thought him catching Aiden in the act would be more satisfying and make for better closure, but I couldn't do it. What if the cheating asshole was too good at hiding his shit and James didn't find out?

We met in the snowy quad and I brushed off a bench for us to sit on. He gave me the third degree until I finally blurted it out. Rather dispassionately, he said that he'd been wondering if his boyfriend had been getting some on the side. He shrugged and stood, before gesturing in the general direction of his dorm.