Willing Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she continued with her nasty, exciting dirty ass licking, I began to circle her erect clit with my tongue, swirling it around her little pearl, moving closer and closer to her center with its thousands of pleasure centers. I heard her groaning, the pleasure from having her virgin nose and mouth buried in my dark hole, along with the building pleasure at her clit, causing her to lubricate wildy, and rock her hips from side to side, and up and down, anxious to explode in the pleasure that only a woman can give another woman.

Within seconds, we both reached our peak, and exploded in explosions of pleasure as we each orgasmed countless times in the most thrilling climax either of us had yet experienced.

"Oh GOD!!" I screamed. "I'm cumming, Ginny, I'm cumming on your face! Lick my hot ass, eat me, EAT MY ASS HOLE, FUCK!"

Virginia was less articulate, with her face between my ass cheeks, but no less vocal, moaning and sighing loudly, as spasms of ecstasy coursed through her body, paralyzing her momentarily, then limbs thrashing, as her ecstasy became almost painful in its intensity.

The pleasure for each of us seemed to go on for an eternity, but eventually the rigidity of muscles, and the spasming nerve endings, slowed and our bodies returned to a state of utter relaxation, the different pleasure of the post-coital glow, each of us warm and comfortable, drowsy, and needing contact with the other.

I got off Virginia, then lay with her, only a sheet covering us, and we kissed slowly, and tenderly, our warm, soft naked bodies snuggling. The ass fragrance on her breath was SO enticing. After a few minutes of this connubial bliss, two mates joined, she turned herself facing away from me to better feel me holding her warmly in my arms, her soft, warm ass nestled in my hot and wet crotch, and we spooned as we drifted into a deep sleep.

I awoke hours later, in the dark. I looked at the clock on the bedside stand, 3:23 in the morning. Virginia and I were still spooning, her body hot in mine.

I was extremely horny, even after a night of lovemaking with my new love, Virginia. Her ass, so soft and warm, nestled sweetly against my clit and pussy, was driving me insane with lust for her. I was overcome with an urge to fuck those sweet cushions, to deeply penetrate and fill that tight, hot, juicy hole.

I slowly stretched my arm back to the bedside stand on my side. I had a little toy in there that I'd never used, but it was increasingly evident that it would be perfect now. I opened the drawer, and removed it, a nine inch, double headed, pink latex dildo, very thin. I brought it over and put it between my thighs to warm it, then slid it into my still creamy cunt, first fucking one end in, then, when it was thickly coated with my feminine juices, I slowly removed it, and slid in the other end, until it was completely coated in my cum on both ends.

The whole time, Virginia stirred occasionally, and sighed in her sleep, but didn't wake, only snuggling her cute ass against me. I slid the dildo back into my pussy from my rear, then brought my hand around to hold the end sticking out, about four inches, like the way a guy holds his dick when he pisses.

I pointed the dildo until it was pressing lightly against Virginia's hot, and still lubricated, ass hole. Slowly, so slowly, I pressed forward, until the thin rubber dick head slid past her anal sphincter. Virginia sighed as it was going in, then moaned, as her unconscious, sleeping body began to feel the invasion of her sweet ass.

I slowly fucked into Virginia's hot ass hole, so tight, and her body began to respond more and more, although she was still asleep. Her moaning became almost continuous, Because were on our sides as I fucked her ass, I only had my right hand free to use, but I reached around her naked body, and began caressing her soft breasts. Her nipples were incredibly hard, as her excitement at this point was already intense.

My fingers caressed her hard nubbins, pinching and squeezing them lightly, cupping her warm pillows, as her moaning increased. I slowly fucked in and out of her tight hole. Her ass responded by pressing harder into my crotch, as though in her unconscious, sleeping state, she wanted to be fucked in her ass deeper and harder.

As I held the dildo against myself so it wouldn't slip, my thumb was thumping rhythmically against my clitoris, getting me even hotter, too. Virginia's ass was rotating around in little, tiny circles, even as she fucked herself into me, then back away again, the fake dick sliding in and out of her hole, both our motions increasing in speed as our excitement grew.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned into Virginia's soft, perfumed hair, as I slowly approached my own orgasm. She moaned as though she heard me, and was responding to a lover moaning in her ear. I don't think she consciously heard me, though.

I slipped my hand over her hip, and down to Virginia's pussy. It was incredibly hot and wet, wetter even than when I'd been eating her earlier. Her excitement was incredible. My fingers slipped over her labia, hot and swollen, and wet with her female juices. Her hole was tight, but her thighs moved slightly apart as she stirred. I'm sure it was her unconscious, sleeping self responding, and desiring the touch of my fingers there.

Although still asleep, Virginia began moaning, "Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhh," and, "Yesssss, yesssss!" Then grunting, "Unnh, unnh, unnh," and pushing her ass hard into me, trying to get the fake dick deeper inside her. I slipped three fingers into her pussy - a very tight fit, but she moaned louder, and stretched out her body, her right hand coming behind her to caress my hip as I fucked into her from behind with the dildo, and into her front with my fingers.

Suddenly, Virginia spasmed, her thighs squeezing tight against my hand, and her ass cheeks clenching on the dildo, as she came, numerous times, still deeply in her sleep state. Her orgasm launched me into mine. I only came once, but it was a large, dreamy one, the enormity of the ecstasy we'd both felt from Virginia's 'sleep fuck' giving me immense pleasure.

We both fell back asleep, still joined by the double-headed dildo in my cunt and in her ass, my fingers partially inside her pussy, my hand cupping her mons.

The next thing I knew, the late morning sun was streaming in across our bed. As I awoke, I saw that Virginia was no longer in my arms. Then she leaned over me from behind me, as she was standing by the bed, looking down at me.

"G'morning, sleepyhead!" she chirped happily. Her hair was beautifully tousled in the way that can only happen during wild, extended sex. She planted a gentle, lingering kiss on my cheek, and it eventually slid over to my mouth. What a wonderful thing a morning kiss between lovers is!

"How'd you sleep?" she asked, sitting down on the side of the bed next to my hip. I noticed she was now wearing a pair of cotton panties. Her breasts were, as always, beautiful, and delightfully uncovered.

"Mmmm, pretty much like a rock," I said. "At least after we finished making love," I said, smiling up at her. "It was fantastic....you're fantastic," I said.

"Oh god, yes," Virginia agreed, her head nodding slightly, her smile shining like the sun. "I never, ever, EVER imagined it could be like that with ANYBODY, much less with another woman!" She hesitated.

"But, I don't understand this," she said, showing me the dildo in her hand. "I don't remember this. I KNOW what it is, but for the life of me, I don't have a clue where it came from....or for that matter, where it went."

I smiled impishly, and slid my left hand inside the rear of her panties, pressing my index finger against her cute rosebud, between her lovely, warm ass globes.

"Ouch!" she yelped as I touched her still tender hole. Then it dawned on her. "That went up my butt??" she said. "How come I don't remember?"

"Well, you were half asleep," I explained. "You found that in the night stand, then you began sliding it into my pussy, fucking me with it....it really felt good, thank you SO much! Anyway, after you had it halfway inside me, you put the other end in your, well, your heinie there, and to put it bluntly, you had me fuck your butt. You seemed to like it, and I know I did."

"I did that?" she asked, looking perplexed.

"Yes, and I think it was one of the best orgasms you've ever had," I responded.

"Huh," she concluded. "Well, maybe next time we could do that while I'm awake. It kind of sounds like fun." Then she leaned down and kissed me again, her long, brown hair brushing over me very pleasantly. This kiss lasted for a long, long time while my hand caressed and squeezed her soft, warm breasts, and then we got up to prepare for the day ahead. Little did we know how exciting it would be....

12