Willing Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh," she moaned, feeling me playing with her back door, even as I slipped my other fingers back in her pussy. "Yes," she gasped. "Fuck me!"

I pushed her back on the bed, her legs spread, her nightie wet at her nipples, her excitement causing her to lactate. And her panties were wet at her pussy - she was as hot as a firecracker, and anxious to be sucked and fucked, ready to explode! I slid between her legs, my cock again pressing at her pussy. I used my hand to move it along her thigh, the tip of my dick pushing the hem of the flimsy, sheer panties aside, to her plump pussy lip, then into her wet, dripping slit.

I slid my hard cock into her tight pussy, sinking deeper and deeper inside her wet heat, filling and fucking my sweet, sexy Virginia. She clutched me into her, pulling me towards her, wanting me deeply inside her.

"Oh god, your cock is so big inside me," she moaned. "You're fucking me so hard...so deep!"

I felt her fingers digging into my back - Virginia is especially expressive when we make love, biting my shoulder, and in this case, scratching my back with her fingernails, when she cums. Then she wrapped her legs around my waist, allowing me even deeper inside her eager pussy. I fucked deeper inside my sweet, hot wife's hot hole, her heat surrounding me, her moisture dripping between us.

I thrust hard and fast inside her, then slowly withdrew my cock, teasing her with taking it out.

"No, don't take it out, please....I need you inside me," she whispered.

Then thrusting hard, again and again, causing a rapid intake of breath as she gasped with pleasure, at being fucked so hard and so totally. Her pussy was wet, slick and hot on me, her excitement dripping down her thighs to her ass.

Her nipples were leaking explosively, what seemed to be streams of her milk running down the sides of her breasts, staining the orange colored nightie, and even wetting the sheets.

Then we kissed, and she really went off. Our pussies came together as soon as our lips did, the thrust of tongues, and wet, hot mouths together making both of us reach heights of sexual ecstasy, thrusting against each other in ecstatic delirium. We both shuddered in pleasure as we came at exactly the same time, joined in pleasure as our bodies were joined.

"Ohh, Linda baby," Virginia gasped after our mutual orgasms had waned, "That was a fantastic cum. I love you being inside me, so sweet....so hot."

"I love fucking you, Virginia. I love making love to you. I just...love you, sweetheart," I sighed, my cock still deep inside Virginia's cunny, impaling my hot lesbian lover and wife.

We lay together, warm female body on warm female body, my strap on cock satisfying and filling my hot, sexy wife, and we gently kissed and embraced, loving each other's touch and presence. But we weren't finished. Small movements of our hips kept the dildo stimulating us both, and we were both very interested in further mutual pleasure. So, we weren't thinking of stopping anytime soon.

I lifted up Virginia's sheer nightie, which really didn't hide anything, just made it more interesting. Her stomach was exposed - she still had a little bulge from weight she hadn't lost, and which I found quite attractive - but her breasts were still covered due to an elastic band on the nightie under her breasts. I lifted the part of the nightie with the elastic, and tucked it under her chin, to look at her swollen breasts.

Each of her pink nipples had tiny droplets of milk, maybe a dozen per nipple, where she was leaking. There were wet streaks on her fair flesh, where her surfeit of milk had leaked during our just concluded raw fuck. Not for the first time, I leaned down and gently sucked her nipples, drawing out more of her abundant milk, which was sweet and warm. Virginia groaned with pleasure, her hands cradling my head as I nursed at my wife's breasts, feeling closer to her than I ever could have expected.

I nursed there for maybe five minutes or so, and Virginia and I could easily have finished that way, goodness knows, I nurse at her nipples nearly as much as Julia! But the process of nursing often stimulates a woman clitorally, and that was the case here. Virginia began to squirm, and I thought I might be too heavy on her, but when her hand 'accidentally' fell in her lap, and then 'accidentally' inside her panties, and finally, when her fingers 'accidentally' slipped into her pussy, I could see she needed some sweet relief.

I stopped suckling her sweet, hard nipples, then brought my mouth to hers, kissing her softly. Virginia moaned when she tasted the mouth full of breast milk I was dribbling back into her mouth, moaning as a stream of her sweet, white mother's milk caressed her pink tongue, her body shaking with an unexpected orgasm.

"Mmm, baby needs a helping hand, huh? Let mommy do you, okay? That way we can both have fun!" I slid further down Virginia's body, licking and kissing her as I went, and especially inhaling the scent of her lovely body. I reached the top of her panties - as sheer as they were, and as wet as she'd been, her panties overall were damp throughout, and like a wick, they carried her fragrance, the perfume of her cunt.

I slowly pulled her panties down, inch by slow inch, but only after I had thoroughly kissed those parts of her stomach, then her tiny, shaped patch of curly hair and the bare skin around it, from one side to the other. The feel and taste of her pubic area was so exciting and delicious, creamy and smooth, warm and responsive.

I slid her panties down completely off her hips, and over her feet, pausing to bunch them up and smell them - her mating scent was mouth watering. Then I slipped my hands and arms under her thighs, lifting them up to her chest, til her knees were touching her still leaking breasts - pink and so full of her warm milk for her family. But I was more interested in her pussy right now.

Picking up her legs brought her pink slit up towards my face, and spread her lips slightly apart, to show a tiny bit of the glistening pink interior. As well, her tiny anus was also exposed, and Virginia now knew she was completely exposed, heightening her excitement. I began licking lightly at her damp hole - up along both swollen labia, hot, wet and dark red in color. Then my tongue circled her clit, also swollen from her excitement, and wet from her pussy, but without touching it. I didn't want her to cum too soon.

I licked down below the slit of her pussy, my tongue on its way to the earthier pleasure of her ass hole. Her fragrance and taste and skin texture changed, but became no less attractive to my hungry tongue and curious nose. I sniffed all around her there, Virginia's body is a complete smorgasbord of deliciousness to me, pleasure and reward wherever I go.

My tongue teased around her sensitive anal ring, Virginia shivered as she felt my tongue wetly running over her hole, female cream running along it from her fevered pussy.

"Umm, lick me there, baby," she whispered.

"Where?" I asked innocently.

"Umm, lick my ass hole," she said, throatily. "Stick your tongue deep inside my nasty, dirty hole, lick me all around, make me cum.....then kiss me, so I can taste myself on you, I want to taste my ass on your hot mouth, okay, sweetie?"

I groaned. I love Virginia's filthy mouth when we fuck. It makes the beautiful act of love into a naughty, dirty and SO exciting fuck - just the way we both love it to be between us! I licked all around her hot, puckered hole, tasting the tang of her sweat, and sexual musk and some other, earthier flavor. She squirmed, excited at having a woman's tongue far up her hot ass.

"God, yeah!" she exclaimed. "Eat my hole," she moaned. I thrust my tongue as deep inside her sweet, hot ass hole as I could, loving the filthy thought that I was fucking another woman in her ass with my tongue. Then I kissed her ass hole, pretending that her anal ring was her lips, and I tasted and sucked and licked her most intimate opening lewdly and hotly, saliva and the cum dripping from her pussy wetting that sweet little opening of hers.

Then I lifted myself up even with her body, my hips nestled between hers, and kissed her mouth, receptive and willing, her mouth opening to me even as I approached, my tongue, covered with all the flavors of her ass, thrusting into her hot mouth. She grunted with pleasure as she savored the smell and taste of her own ass from my mouth, our hips coming together, over and over as we both came again.

Then I pulled back from her, and looked down at her, so content in the glow of sapphic sex.

"Now it's time for my hard cock in your little ass," I growled. "I've made it nice and wet, and ready for a good, hard fuck!"

Virginia looked up at me with alarm. "No....not in my ass, that one's too big, it'll split me. Please...don't..."

Instead of taking pity on her, I reached down to both her breasts, and began milking her, alternating one, then the other. Months of practice had made it perfect. A small stream of her warm milk, geysering straight up five or six inches high, then falling back to cover her breasts, upper chest, and stomach, with a few stray squirts falling into and onto her mouth and face.

Virginia writhed with pleasure, as the focus shifted from her ass to her breasts and nipples. As she became more excited, a strange but familiar (to me) look came into her eyes.

"Oh yeah, baby," she growled. "Fuck my hole...shove that hot cock deep inside me, deep inside my dirty ass hole...fuck me SO good!!" She rocked her hips to emphasize her need for something hard, inside her, fast and deep.

I took hold of my cock, then brought it to her little, puckered hole, easing it in, first, past her anal ring, which was already slack with her state of excitement and need, then faster once inside her, until I was deep inside her ass.

Virginia sucked in her breath. "Aaah, good," she muttered, her head rocking from side to side as sensation from her ass filled her brain. Her own hands were squeezing her breasts now, random spurts of sweet mother's milk squirting over her and me both, as I fucked in and out of her, using the same technique I'd used on her lovely pussy.

My excitement grew as I ploughed her hole, and the inside of the dildo pressed onto my clit. I put my hand between her thighs and squeezed her mons, my thumb on her clit, tapping it.

"Aah, aah," Virginia gasped, as my light taps on her moist, pink pearl sent her over the edge.

"Aaaaah, yes, damn, yes, I'm cumming, cumminng....oh fuck so good..." she moaned as I came at the same time, both of us joined in mutual ecstasy, our bodies thrashing together in pleasure and love. Eventually, I slowly withdrew the dildo from Virginia's body. I unsnapped the harness that held it on my hips and tossed it aside, and we lay together, two hot and sweaty women in a loving embrace, slick bodies joined, and we dozed, tired from our exertions.

About a half hour later, we both roused when we heard Julia begin crying, as if she knew it was time for our love break to end.

"Oh goodness, Julia cries and my breasts start leaking again," Virginia said, ruefully, the creamy white droplets already forming at her nipples.

I smiled. It was nice, having a family.

THE END (for real)

12