All Comments on 'Willing Subject'

by jus8tine

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Magnificently

thought and written premiere, jus :)

Please keep thinking and writing..................

Kapricorn71Kapricorn71almost 17 years ago
Great job!

This story reads as if you took your time and thought about most of the sensuality of it. I hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Dear God

I believe... You are one of the best Authors on Literotica... You wrote this story... with a Full understanding of Word fluency and Structure... And most importantly... You know how to make words sound erotic... I expect great things from you... and More stories...

Plus... I wanna know what happens to Susan... lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very good story

One of the best stories I've read here..Will be going back and looking at more of your stories..This sounds like it could be the start of a very good series on this storyline..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent !!!!

Excellent what more can one say I just wonder if you will be able to keep up that good work.

RenaeNicksRenaeNicksalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

Fabulous writing! Keep it up!!

mortismortisalmost 17 years ago
Great story Justine I love the erotic photography.

I love how girls always control the sexual action with the photo guy.

Anytime you need a amatuer photographer in Colorado write me a line I have the perfect place picked out.

tabbertabberalmost 17 years ago
nicely done

you teased me with the first teacher....and came through with the second. good job.

ken philipsken philipsover 16 years ago
Building Very Nicely

Jus*tine

This is building very nicely - looking forward very much to Chapter 2. Which way are you going - following Susan's modeling career? That would have nice possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

The story was very nicely done and I would have to say that you're one of the best authors I've seen here on Literotica.

Gus AsparGus Asparover 12 years ago
Delicious!

Very cock-hardening story - thank you!

casannettecasannettealmost 8 years ago
Comments

Porn stars don't turn me on. (Shaved pussy.) Why do you need a tripod? You using a 4x5 view camera? Dumb story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous