Willing Subject

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jus8tine
jus8tine
289 Followers

"Yes. Yes."

The ground underneath us crackled as we rolled from side to side, and each time I shoved my cock deeper into Susan's pussy. The sound of our bodies smacking together echoed among the trees.

"Fuck me, John. Fuck me."

I felt her body tense up. She arched her back. Then she cried out with pleasure.

"Cum for me, Susan. Cum hard."

Her body shook in my hands. She thrust her pussy up to my body, trying to take more and more of my cock. She groaned and grunted with each wave of her orgasm. Over and over she squeezed her cunt around my cock, until I was also ready to cum.

"Now, Susan. Now. I'm cumming."

This seemed to bring on her second, or maybe third, orgasm. Cum spewed deep inside her pussy as I slammed into her again and again. One of Susan's hands frantically worked her clit while the other pinched a nipple. Our mutual moans and groans filled the air.

I don't ever remember emptying as much cum into a woman as I did with

Susan on the floor of that forest. When we were done, we simply held each other and rolled on the soft ground. She worked her cunt muscles to the point where ten minutes later I was hard again.

This time she rolled away from me, got on all fours and asked me to take her from behind. The sight of that gorgeous little ass made it easy. I played with her clit and she came long before I was ready. But she was a willing partner and eagerly urged me on to a second fantastic orgasm.

We spent the last fifteen minutes laying, touching and laughing.

Susan Fielding subsequently used the photos from the session to land a modeling contract and is a successful magazine model. She hopes to move up the ladder to runway modeling. But just as importantly, she has become a source of good contacts for me...and more stories for you.

jus8tine
jus8tine
289 Followers
12