Willing to Learn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAARRRRGHHHHAAAA!" Cal erupted in an animalistic growl.

"Um uh, I thought you told me not to do that?" Diane asked in desperation.

Slowly pulling off the hyper extended Cock, with a look of scorn, Bren sharply corrected Diane. "No, I think I told you to always refer to me as Mistress Teacher, young lady." And as Diane's mouth hung open momentarily, Bren snatched up her panties from the bed and stuffed them in.

"Now, are you going to do as you are told, or not?"

"Yehsh, hiskresh heachker." Diane mumbled from behind the soiled wad of used panties.

"Good; now here are a few more things that you really shouldn't do or try on your own, at least until you have gained a little more experience."

Bren used Cal to bawdily demonstrate how let a man put both of his hands on the back of her head, and allow him to roughly face fuck her. Pausing momentarily, to reposition herself with her mouth fixed open in front of his throbbing Cock, Bren would prevent Cal from cumming and allow Diane a nice view, before permitting Cal to resume his frantic fucking of her mouth-cunt. Eventually Cal was driving his full erection into Bren's throat, to the point where Diane could actually see the head of his Cock expanding in Bren's neck.

"AAAAAARRRRGHHHHAAAA!" Cal repeated in ecstasy.

Diane watched in awe, with Bren's cunt juice drenched panties dangling from her mouth, as her husband rape-fucked his ex-girlfriend's drooling and receptive mouth. She had to admit that she was impressed with the way that Bren could prolong and endure the raunchy assault on her mouth and throat. At one point it almost appeared as though Diane was in pain, when Cal stood up and reached down to abusively pull Bren's hair back, forcing her to torturously arch her head, so that her entire body lined up with his rigid Penis. But when she started to move to pull Cal's hands off of Bren, she was met with a sternly upturned palm from Bren.

Slowly and slurpily Bren backed off of Cal's still erect Cock. "OK, I suppose you should be given the chance to fully understand this business, even if you are not ready to perform it." Bren said, calling Diane to come closer.

"When I indicate I am ready for you, I want you to give me your hands and carefully follow my lead, understand?"

"Yehsh, hiskresh heachker." Diane muffle-mumbled obediently.

Bren proceeded to reposition and prepare herself in front of Diane's husband's Cock with her mouth open, and her tongue licking and flicking catlike, on the very tip. Then reaching behind his butt to forcefully and expeditiously pull and drive his Prick into the depths of her throat, Bren swallowed him whole, before waving for Diane to approach, and with Cal wriggling, wreathing, and uncontrollably humping, Bren took Diane's hands and laid them on her Cock swollen throat. Cal helped to maintain the demonstration's veracity by grasping Bren about the waist, and thrusting his hips fully forward while arching the remainder of his body backward.

Diane began to sense and explore the external physiognomy of Bren's neck, noting and manipulating with her fingertips, the bulging knot that goaded ever deeper into it's receptacle. Then, just as Bren had hoped, Cal's massive, pulsating, Cock, exploded with a torrent of pent up semen. The spontaneous burst of Cal's spunk being pumped furiously into the recesses of Bren's throat was clearly evident to Diane's delicate fingertips. Understanding what had happened, Diane could not resist the opportunity to continue massaging Bren's neck, as she felt her gulp for air and swallow the cum that was shooting from the tip of her own husband's penis. Eventually Cal collapsed back on the bed while Bren continued to tenderly munch and lick on his spent Cock and Scrotum.

"Do you see what I mean about not doing certain things unless you are ready to finish the job? Bren inquired of Diane, as she used her fingers to extract the wad of wet panties from Diane's mouth and fanned them out before putting them back on.

"Yes, Mistress, Teacher." Diane quibbled, stretching her mouth and tongue.

"Now while Cal is recovering, I would like for you to practice using your toys on yourself. Start with that stubby little pink one with the heart shaped head on it, and work your way up to the larger ones, until Cal and I come back from a short break. You should be at least a little bit horny by now, and shouldn't have any trouble taking care of yourself for a moment, but don't get carried away just yet, understand?"

Diane felt somewhat odd being left alone, after witnessing her husband get what looked like the blow-job of a lifetime from his ex-girlfriend, but after they were gone, it was actually a relief to be able to vent a little bit of her pent up frustration. Diane also could not help reliving the last few moments of visual debauchery, as she plunged her sopping wet Pussy with each of the available dildos. Having left the bedroom door open, Diane could still hear the other two laughing and talking though, and the neglect was preventing her from being able to fully satisfy herself. She truly felt alone and wished desperately that she could have a 'partner' to share a climax with.

It had been about fifteen minutes since Bren and Cal had left, and when they returned, they found Diane doing a good job of holding one rather large vibrating dildo submerged into her Pussy, while working a smaller second one into her butt hole.

"Good style young lady, I hope you still have enough energy to stay alert for your next lesson!"

Startled, Diane attempted to cover herself and pull the huge slippery dildo from her tormented Pussy. "Yes, um uh, Mistress Teacher, um, I am ready for another lesson, please!"

"Look honey don't pull that nasty thing out, and get everything all messy, just turn it down a little bit so I can hear myself think, and leave it right where it is."

"Your next lesson will be the real McCoy, 'How To Get Fucked, Properly!" Bren continued. "And the first thing I will need for you to do for me, is prepare my Pussy."

Bren crawled up on the bed next to Diane, and fluffed up two or three big pillows and laid back on them. Removing her panties and beckoning Diane, who appeared to be in a state of shock, Bren indicated clearly that she wanted Diane to address her cunt. Meanwhile, Cal had reclined in the big red velvet chair, putting his feet up on the edge of the bed, and watched intently as Bren started to teach his wife another lesson.

"Yes darling, I want you to lick my cunt and prep me to get fucked so that I can show you how your husband really needs to be treated. Now lick, sweetheart!"

Bren used her index and middle finger to carefully open and present her pussy for Diane, while Diane moved slowly into position. The large purple dildo protruding from Diane's backside, hummed quietly, as she leaned forward and down towards the object of her husband's desire. Closing her eyes she dove in, eating and licking the cleavages and crevasses of Bren's love hole. She had never eaten pussy before and was quite surprised at the sweet taste and sexy fragrance it provided her. This too was her first chance to not only share sexual pleasure, but to maybe stir some jealousy from her aggrandizing husband. But just as she thought that she might actually be able to bring Bren to a full fledged orgasm, Bren stopped her.

"Very good, you sweet little slut, you like eating Pussy, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress Teacher!" Diane replied as sultry as she knew how.

"Well I wish I could let you continue, but we have a lesson to learn here and we don't want to get sidetracked, now do we?"

"No Mistress Teacher."

" OK, now help Cal get this show on the road, and then lay down here next to me. I want you to watch carefully as I show you how your husband likes to Fuck! If you want you can use that little toy while you watch, otherwise I want you to keep quite, OK"

Diane backed away as Cal eased into position, letting her guide and wiggle his fully erect prick into Bren's dripping wet Cunt. Cal promptly began to Fuck Bren, driving his Cock deep and holding it in, forcefully, causing Bren to whimper and moan. Pausing momentarily, when Diane attempted a sympathetic moan, Cal reached over and picked up Bren's discarded panties and shoved them back in to his wife's open mouth. Cal's thrusts progressed to a full trot as he hammered Bren like a horse, and he would have finished what he had started if Bren did not motion to him that there was another drill to accomplish.

Allowing Cal to extract himself, Bren rolled herself over and hiked her ass up.

"Diane, you know how you did such a good job eating my pussy? I would like you to apply yourself likewise to prepping my ass for your husband to fuck as well."

Diane could not believe what she was seeing, and hearing, there she was masturbating herself, while her husband was boinking his ex-girlfriend and now she was supposed to eat her ass to boot! What was even harder to believe was that she actually found Bren's ass to appear very appetizing and that she was profoundly eager to do just what she had been told to do. So without further hesitation, Diane pulled the soggy panties from her mouth, and got up and crawled over, and lowered her face between Bren's ass cheeks, and began to lick and slobber on her entire crotch. When Bren reached back and used her own hands to spread her ass cheeks wide, Diane stiffened her tongue, and worked it directly into Bren's anus thrusting it like a tiny penis. Sensing that Bren liked this the most, Diane continued Face Fucking her ass for as long as Bren could stand.

"You are good honey, but I am afraid that the class must continue, so if you would be so kind as to apply a generous amount of K-Y jelly to your husbands cock, it would be greatly appreciated. Of course you know what he is going to do, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress Teacher." Diane replied happily as she enjoyed, once again, getting to touch her husbands Penis. She also couldn't resist the opportunity to quickly lick her husbands Cunt Juice Covered Cock, before applying the K-Y jelly.

Making sure that he was thoroughly lubricated, Diane proceeded to guide her husband's Dick towards Bren's anal groove, and then laid down, and wiggled her way underneath Bren's upturned butt for a directview of her anal assau.t.

"Now, I will show you a couple more things that you really shouldn't try to do unless you know exactly what you are doing."

Bren flung her hair back, brushing it against Cal's hands that were caressing and tugging on her shoulders. Cal, picking up on her lead, grabbed a handful of her hair and roughly pulled it back, arching her head up and allowing him to drive his Cock to the hilt, riding her like a wild stallion.

"Sug-g-ger ple-e-eaz spa-a-ank Ca-a-al f-f-for me hu-u-u-un-n-n!" Bren stammered and shuddered as she was assailed by Cal's violent sex.

Understanding, Diane began spanking Cal as he Ass Fucked his ex-girlfriend's Butt. And knowing that it was the right thing to do, Diane reached up and alternatly carressed Bren's Pussy and squeezed Cal's Balls. Then, while licking her husband's scrotum and Bren's dripping Pussy, Cal climaxed, shooting his cum deep inside Bren's Butt. Diane obligingly stuck her middle finger into Cal's anus, and like a pro, worked with his rectum and scrotum to maximize his release all the while gobbling up the flood of juices dripping down from Bren's raptured crotch.

"Well sweety you are a fast learner, I will have to move you up to the advanced class!" Bren kidded as she and Cal collapsed and separated.

"But if you would just do one more thing for us, I would like for you to clean us up a little bit,,, with your tongue."

Diane wasted no time applying her tongue, like a sponge to absorb and swallow the seeping juices coming from both Cal's and Bren's genitalia. Alternately lapping and licking, she was able to stir quivers and spasms that simulated actual orgasms and produced a bountiful supply of juices, which she hungrily drank and swallowed.

"Gosh hun, I must admit you really have put your heart in to satisfying the requirements of our agreement and I want you to know I do appreciate your effort." Cal finally said.

"Well if you really did appreciate me that much, you would have left room for me to get some satisfaction out of all of this humiliation. I have really tried to do my best here and all I have are these lifeless dildos to make me happy."

"Oh, but I have left room for you hun, check it out, you have a whole bunch of admirers here to get off with!"

And with that, Cal pulled back the curtain on the hutch that faced the bed, to reveal the digital video camera that was unequivocally and unwaveringly pointed straight at the bed.

"So what I would like for you to do now is to use your little toys to get yourself off while our friends watch! Think of them as your bedroom buddies, because you will probably be getting a chance to perform for these folks on a fairly regular schedule."

Diane was almost in tears as her husband and his ex-girlfriend gathered their clothes and stepped out of the room, leaving her once again, only knowing now that she was never really alone, but was constantly being spied upon by a bunch of strangers who had been permitted to witness her complete humiliation. As their voices faded into the distance, Diane slowly reached toward her aching pussy to touch and feel and increase the sensations being delivered by the toy cock, that was still buried in her Cunt.

"So how much did you charge those guys to watch that little show darling?" Bren asked as she pulled her clothes back in to place.

"It was $200 each for the live show, and $65 each for an original copy of the digital video."

"Very nice sweety, just let me know if you want any more of my help, that little Pussy Eating wife of yours is a regular slut. I would just love to use her some more, you know she almost made me cum!"

Cal saw Bren to the door and thanked her once more, planting a deep kiss on her mouth and patting her ass tenderly. Then returning to the bedroom, Cal sat and watched his wife as she finished bringing herself to a crowning climax, with a rapture that shook the entire bed, and was sure to have provided the ultimate in entertainment for the crowd of internet onlookers behind the digital camera.

"Bravo, young lady, you are indeed a wonderful student and slut. Your Mistress Teacher has given you the highest marks possible and would like to come back to give you additional training. Would you like that?"

"Yes, I guess so." Diane stammered, as she feebly attempted to cover herself.

"OK then, what I would like for you to do is write a new letter to Bren. I would like for you to thank her thoroughly, for teaching you, and satisfying me. I would like for you to also tell her how much you enjoyed eating her pussy and ass, and that you would like more. I would also like for you to invite her to bring in additional recruits that she could use to further your education and show her and me that you are actually learning something.

* * * * *

Epilogue: In the next episode, Bren will bring two Rough Riding recruits, that will take Diane to the brink of sanity. Their sex will be somewhat violent, yet sexy and satisfying for all.

12