Willow and Kennedy do Rio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Dracula] "You're so much easier than Buffy."

Her post orgasmic shiver stance she'd taken after blinking to the side of the Throne turned to rage when she heard this and she looked him right in the eyes but he already had her with his hypnotizer stare!

[Dracula] "Bend over the Throne, Willow."

[Willow] "Yes, Master."

She assumed the position so he returned the favor by pistoning her pussy for the next hour in every position on the dark Throne. They finally came together in a shattering climaxed when Willow realized she's going to be a vampire if he cums inside her more!

[Willow] I can't beat his hypnotizer stare and his cock's too big and hard to crunch plus Kennedy's somewhere probably getting fucked without me that little slut! I know what I'll do!

[Dracula] "Oh what will you do little vampling witch?"

Dracula reads her thoughts cumming hard inside her causing her to scream so loud and fuck so furiously the Throne they were sitting on detonates as Willow screams, "Barrier!" Even before the rubble settles Willow's walking toward Dracula who was blown into the plasma screen.

[Willow] "You stole my girl, raped my cunt, and nigh turned me into a vampire, for this you die Dracula!"

[Dracula] "That's been said many times, many way..."

The electric shocks from the plasma screen still run through Dracula's body as he quips a grin to her eurovamp style.

[Willow] "Fuck you, Crapula!"

[Dracula] "Is now too soon?"

Evil Willow drives her arm into his chest free hovering them up through the skylight into the full moonlight! She physicastrally rips out his hart and vaporizes it in her palm allowing him to fall so the bed below was silky ash. Her body twitched then she could feel the turn in her stomach like she was dying because his bloodline was still alive in her. Dracula coalesced in the room below watching her hover there as she changed into a supervamp in the lunarshine!

Kennedy, on the other hand, was submitting and taking a cock in her pussy, ass, and letting one fuck her throat as the evil fairy Fuxy Brown worked her wicked sex magick on Kennedy's four inch clit to make it bigger. The whole area began to glow with dark energy orbs and blue swirls.

[Fuxy] "I summon the Fith Fath to morph thy clit into a cock powered by my bod."

The most intense orgasm's Kennedy experienced happened within the next twenty minutes as she was gang fucked by so many Grapplers she lost count. She wasn't even crunching them anymore cause it just made her that much tighter for the next demon. She was full to the hilt in her big three holes with blue Grappler jizz and her pussy was supercumming onto the Helljaws below her! Kennedy was weeping so hard at the waterfall of cum gushing from her but the Hellmouth hellastrological symbols started to turn and open up the gateway to the underverses proper!

[Kennedy] "No, no, don't open up the Helljaws or I won't do the magic!"

[Fuxy] "The ubervamps below will know you're evil Kennedy, they'll pass right by you, and give you a decent shagging first."

[Kennedy] "No, no there's cyberdemons, if they get out they'll slaughter us both!"

[Fuxy] "Oh that's just a myth to make little demons go to sleep at night, you know that Slayer!"

[Kennedy] "No it's true, the new Watchers are really scared about this!"

[Fuxy] "Oh you know the Watchers are mortal and they're scared about everything...well it opens so we'll see soon..."

Ubervamps started pouring out running from the chamber. The ones that get a little too excited and start sniffing at Kennedy begin fucking her with their ten inch pearly cocks. She couldn't squeeze these off if she wanted to, they were the perfect strength. She was getting fucked in her asshole and cunt while sucking one as dozens more ubervamps poured out!

[Kennedy] Oh Buffy is gonna be sooooooooooo pissed!

Willow screamed at the top of her lungs causing storm clouds to start rolling in as she hovered in the air with her blue veins straining from her forehead! Lightning begins to strike and the clouds obscure half the moonlight. Dracula goads her from below, "You're becoming a true vampire Willow, embrace that evil with a vengeance!"

[Willow] "NO way Dorkula! I expel your power to the Warlock's body but keep his powers as he's propelled from me!"

Willow casts a spell causing the Warlock to come out of her mouth as a flow of dark energy that turns back into the Arabic featured evil witch. He doesn't remember what happened but feels different until he realizes he's standing on nothing but air causing him to fall down right for Dracula! Willow uses her new blinking power to find Kennedy as she disappears from the sky.

Dracula gestures his hand abating her storm clouds to clear the sky for the full moon lit night to shine through onto his milky white skin. He catches the Warlock singlehandidly dusting his leather shoulders off.

[Dracula] "You have true vampire blood within you now, try to act like it. Now what should I call you? Ah I know, 'Vampsquito'!"

[Vampsquito] "Yes, Master."

[Dracula] "Excellent, now let's go find a bite to drink."

They morph into bats flying up into the moonlight searching for their happy meals of the night.

Meanwhile Kennedy was still in the clutches of the neanderthal ubervamps. They had big alien like skulls and wicked pale dream demon faces with bulky bodies and torn dark leather clothes. They were purely feral vamps, no language but the grunting and screaming of their orgy with Kennedy. She knew if any of them started to cum inside her they'd make her an ubervamp and sure enough right as she thought it she clenched down cumming on all their big marble cocks causing them to fuck their cum into all three of her holes!

Willow blinks in from behind just as Kennedy's orgasm ignites the ubervamp explosion into her loins! Kennedy's head is now locked in a vice so the ubervamps could pummel her mouth better so she can't move her neck to see Willow's changed appearance yet.

[Willow] "Oh you fucking Slayer whore you're doing ubervamps now after all I just went through for you!"

The ubervamp pulls out of her mouth spraying all over her face so she can respond.

[Kennedy] "Oh you know you fucked the Warlock too slut!"

[Willow] "So what I was Sunnydale Scooby before you were an ubervamp fucking WHORE!"

[Kennedy] "Just fucking get me out of here!"

[Willow] "Oooh the Almighty Slayer laid fucking low over the Hellmouth and you're fucking whore cum opened it up, didn't it?!"

[Kennedy] "BITCH, just shut the fuck up and get us out of here!"

[Willow] "Magicus Telemus!"

She casts a spell in Latin causing magical negative energy missiles to vanquish dozens of ubervamps as the Helljaws seal back up. The ubervamps cocks are all turned to dust in Kennedy's pussy and she goes, "Ewwwwwwww!"

[Willow] "So, you fucking little rank...arrogant...amateur, all tied up with no demons to fuck cause I had to vanquish them all for your sorry ass Slayer cunt!"

[Kennedy] "FUCK YOU Witch! Get me fucking down!"

[Willow] "Oh, fuck your world bitch, get yourself fucking down, Houdini that shit out, I'll time you Batgirl!"

Kennedy's holes still gape like baseball bats had been pounding her but Kennedy innocently breathes, "Willow please...we have to stop the ubervamps that got out before they take over Rio!"

[Willow] "You know what, you're right, but first I have to shove something really fucking huge in your wicked little sex magick cunt to make your lips shut the fuck up!"

[Kennedy] "No, please don't, we have to go, my cunt's too drained to do it more..."

Kennedy broke off the head restraint looking back at Willow's evolved form in astonishment. Her hair was now dyed pitch black with white and purple highlights going through it. Her skin was a paler shade of milk and blue veins popped out from her face and forehead. All she had on was a two piece dark maroon leather ensemble sans underwear of course. Willow's fat pale C-cups jiggled as she waved her hand using a forcenergy string to pull the X crucifix up from the Hellmouth proper. Willow hovered it upwards to get a better look at Kennedy's gangbanged ass but she gasps seeing a flacid nine inch long, six inch thick, black cock and balls hanging from where Kennedy's clit used to be and her pussy still gaping juices out below! Kennedy's naked sweat gleamed body looked embarrassed and tried to stare away but Willow gripped her face with forcenergy and Kennedy started to cry now knowing the dark fairy tricked her! Willow just adds her disapproval causing the Slayer to cry even harder, "Oh you're an evil little fucking minx too aren't you what the fuck did you do, WTF DID YOU DO?!"

After Kennedy told her the story she asked what happened to Willow and she told her.

[Kennedy] "You fucking Babylon whore you fucked the Warlock and Dracula for hours while I was down here gangbanging ugly ass beasty demons! I won't forgive you until I fucking fuck your little cunt with my new cock, slut!"

[Willow] "Well then before I get to sucking how about we give that pussy of yours some more training, hm?"

[Kennedy] "No...please Willow...my kitty can't purr anymore..."

[Willow] "Then we'll make your cat's cunt roar!"

A Grappler demon that had survived was going to attack Willow from behind but she just ripped off its humongous arm and flicked some dark light fire back from her palm vanquishing it to flames. The lime green demon arm was at least seven inches thick where the Grapplers cocks were only about three inches thick and the ubervamps were about four. Willow hovered the X cross up so she could admire the dark flacid monster cock and balls Kennedy now had. She used the forcenergy to flex the fingers of the demon's arm she ripped off and levitated it behind Kennedy. She had to use at least four slimey green demon fingers to start fucking Kennedy's already gaping hole from behind with her telekinesis power.

While standing there with Kennedy hovering perfectly, Willow rubbed all over the cock hardening it for the first time. Willow grabbed one of her balls and it had to be at least three quarters the size of a baseball and the other one sagged a little lower.

[Willow] "If you want me to suck your big new cock then you have to fuck the Grappler's arm..."

[Kennedy] "Duh, just fuck me you cunt tease!"

Willow started slamming ten inches of the Grappler's arm in invigorating Kennedy's pussy to bubble again getting wild moans from her on every pistoning thrust. Willow took six soft inches of her new cock down her throat easily, she gobbled the other three inches and the whole ten inches was expertly swallowed down Willow's gagless throat! Willow had to use glamour power a little bit but she could handle it well enough and sucked it to its base an inch below Kennedy's shiny navel. Willow used her hands to massage two little nipple looking areolas on Kennedy's new balls. The nipples got hard instantly and started secreting an oil over the whole black scrotum so Willow could massage her balls better. Kennedy was in heaven again albeit standing on the Helljaws. Her huge new cock was hardening in Willow's already overstuffed throat and her cunt was being rammed by the enormous arm of a dead demon.

[Kennedy] "Ohhhhh, Willow I have a plan."

Willow struggles with the monster cock in her mouth as it starts to grow revealing more of its base causing her head to slide backwards. She telepathically speaks into Kennedy's mind though.

[Willow] ...And that plan is...?

[Kennedy] "I'm going to rape Buffy cause she's such a bitch!"

[Willow] ...Oh poor little newby Slayer you have to escape my clutches before you fuck Slutty the vamp boner...

[Kennedy] "Just fucking swallow my cock, whore!"

The Slayer insanely began to scream when Evil Willow started pumping the demons arm at superspeed causing Kennedy's pussy to overflow cum back onto the Helljaws. The Slayer's cock was at full length now at a grand total of thirteen inches long and around ten inches thick. Like a porn whore pro Willow nearly dislocates her jaw using the glamour power to suck Kennedy's enormous fucking totem pole. It was covered with dark black veins yet for the most part smooth and comely. Willow let it all out of her mouth taking a deep breath to start jerking it off with both her hands at once cupped around it as she blew the huge mushrooming head that was larger than a grapefuit. Pre cum drizzled out of the cock as the demon arm continued to flood the Helljaws with her sex again. When Willow deep throated the whole thirteen inches again and contracted her esophagus around the enormous charcoal cock she milked a whole minute of cum down her throat from it! Kennedy was coming like a tropic blizzard on both ends at the same time like she never had before and Willow finally pulled the deflating eleven inches out of her mouth with a resounding POP still jerking cum onto her face and hair commanding, "What's my fucking name, slut?!"

[Kennedy] "WILLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!"

Using the climaxes adrenaline rush the Slayer finally wore down her chains enough to break out of them and pounce on Willow! The X cross splashed down into the three inches of the Slayers cum that was swimming on the Hellmouth proper. Kennedy was able to use the clit cock cum in Willow's stomach as an aphrodesiac to control her mentally and emotionally as her new Super Slayer strength kicked in from the dark fairy spell that had been cast over her. Kennedy pulled Willow down into the cum lake below bending the witch over the cross.

[Willow] "Get the fuck off of me bitch, we have to go stop the ubervamps!"

[Kennedy] "Oh no, now by big fucking Super Slayer cock rapes your cumhole for a fucking hour, Willow, till your brains are fucking fucked out!"

Pure rage consumed Kennedy now after the demon gangbang she had to let her frustrations out on Willow because she was acting the bitch! Kennedy reached around pulling the demon arm out of her oversexed cooch to lift up Willow's skirt over her midriff and start spanking her ass till red welts showed up! Willow was crying out in pain as the super ass spanking she was getting really got violent until she felt the head of Kennedy's cock blistering across the welts. The thought of that big fuck rod inside her made her pussy twitch and a precum string curled out of her lips. Right as Kennedy drove all thirteen inches in to the hilt she screamed, "WHAT'S MY NAME, WHORE?!"

[Willow] "KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

As Kennedy savaged Willows pussy causing pink cum to fly everywhere, the pink cum causes the Hellmouth to open instantly swallowing them both down into the underverses in mid stroke like the gaping maw of Earth herself wanted them deeper inside of her!

Falling into the darkness below Willow regained her senses ordering, "Fuck me in free fall bitch!" Another stroke and Willow came in free fall. Another stroke and Willow was creaming, "Oh I love your huge new cock!"

[Kennedy] "Yeah Buffy will too!"

They fall about five yards and land hard in an obsidian chamber lit by different green shimmering emerald stones so it had that Matrix tint to it with several paths branching off from the initial Helljaws chamber. Kennedy's cock was firmly planted into Willow when they whumped to the floor absolutely destroying her crotch and sending her mind into dreams. While passed out Willow was in a fight with her evil self then they did a 69 until the evil witch in her mind started fisting her really hard when Willow woke back up screaming realizing Kennedy was still humping her cut into a ravenous cumquat.

[Willow] "Fuuuuuuck! Stop, we have to get out of here!"

Kennedy just pounded harder taking any pleasure Willow was getting away and replacing it with sheer fucking pain. Even though Willow's pussy continued to cum Kennedy was using a spell through the cum the witch had swallowed and the dark fairy charm on her cock that made Willow think it hurt. It was like the reverse of when the Warlock froze her and pent her up in a good way, this sex spell's pain pent her up in a bad way. Kennedy raged at her, "How's that little whore hole feel now witch, no fucking pain no fucking gain bitch!" Willow didn't want a hard cock griding into her super dry pussy and ripping it open anymore even if it was just an evil glamour so she screamed a spell up towards the Hellmouth!

[Willow] "Hecatae...Diana, Athena, Aphrodite...give me the power to escape her pounding!"

Willow's whole aura started to glow white pushing Kennedy back a little when Willow started coming up to her hands and knees but Kennedy just started fucking her at Super Slayer speed pushing her back down! Willow started to transform beneath the Slayer as the witch's nails grew into dark talons and her nose became a snout as she was transformed into a werewolf! The beast was feral and ferocious but couldn't escape Kennedy's pro pummelling of her cunt, "Willow, you fucking dog, fuck...ing...heel, girl!" She started telling the werewolf Willow to heel everytime as she pumped in and out of her causing the canine in her to whimper and howl at the moon which was unviewable above. Willow's aura then glowed darker but had a purple tint to it as her werewolf snout and face transformed so she looked like a vampire werewolf! This new transformation gave her enough power to throw the Slayer off as they each stood there ready to fight each other to the death! The Wolvamp Willow was still dumping her cum by the ounce out of her nearly spent pussy. Willow howled so loud the chamber shook a little that kicked up a breeze blowing Kennedy's hair back!

As Kennedy screamed right back at her Willow lunged her talons at Kennedy's dark cock but they just screeched off it like her clit cock was made out of steel, "Ha, my cock's invulnerable bitch! And so am I!" The Super Slayer took ahold of Willow's wrists after headbutting her snout senseless and kneeing her in the gut, "Willow, wake the fuck up we don't have time for you to play bitch to the beast inside, wherever the fuck it came from, you have to control it or power down now!" Something within Willow realized Kennedy was trying to help her and her aura glowed again in an indigo shade as she returned to normal with her red hair and hairless body. The only hair left were two strips of bright red short curly pubes shaped in a V that went around her whole waist like a belt. They hugged kissing passionately as their pussies drained out the last bits of juice from each.

[Kennedy] "Willow, I'm sorry baby, I love you, what happened?"

[Willow] "Aw, I love you too Kennedy...it was Dracula's blood, it was still in me and it jumpstarted something that got put in me a long time ago."

[Kennedy] "What do you mean, Will?"

[Willow] "Remember I used to date Oz, my werewolf boyfriend I told you about, well one time when he came inside me his sperm must have somehow messed with my DNA so that it was a latent string and I could have had a werewolf baby sometime down the line but the thing is..."

[Kennedy] "What, baby, tell me?"

[Willow] "I can sense now that Dracula's blood isn't only vampire, it's mixed with Wolverine blood, he's a Wolvamp lycan which is what makes him so powerful. The Wolverine lycan in his blood jumpstarted Oz's blood and now I'm a Witch Wolvamp Warlock, Kennedy...and you have a foot long black cock...we're in soooooo much trouble..."

[Kennedy] "No prob Will I'll just fuck 'em all to death then they'll haveta love me!"

They both laughed and kissed looking up at the Hellmouth, "What should we do Will, can you blink us out?"

[Willow] "It's a barrier Kennedy I think if we use your dark fairy magicks and my Warlock powers we'd be able to get out."

[Kennedy] "As long as we're down here should we..."

[Willow] "Try and find the cyberdemons..."

[Kennedy] "We have to be strong enough to beat them now, I have enough power to fly I can feel it!"