Will's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I opened the door, Mike appeared to be surprised. "I didn't think you would be here and thought you may have been putting me on."

I pulled down the top of my dress showing him my breasts and said, "putting you in, was more like what I had in mind."

"O my god, I have died and gone to sex heaven." He said.

"Yes you have, enter." I replied.

He came past me into the room, giving each of my nipples a kiss on his way in. I told him to make himself comfortable on the chair I had placed in front of the mirrored balcony door, facing into the room. To my surprise he stripped naked and placed a stack of money on the dresser before sitting. I almost fainted, looking at his perfect naked body and the size of his equipment.

He hefted his member and asked, "do you like it?"

Like it? Shit, I was in heat! "Do you know how to use that thing?"

He replied, "I have never had any serious complaints. Don't worry it will fit just fine."

Of that, I had no doubt. Here was my ten-inch dildo in living flesh. Knowing my husband was watching from the balcony and could not see what I was seeing, I had him stand and turned him a little before taking him into my mouth. All I could swallow was about two inches of him but he seemed to like it. After about five minutes he told me to stop cause he did not want to cum yet and if I kept up with what I was doing he would.

Pushing him back into his chair, I turned and started the music. For the next fifteen or twenty minutes I danced for him stripping myself naked and giving myself an orgasm. After which, I found myself sitting on the edge, of the bed facing him and the balcony. Mike's ten inch member was rock hard.

"I can't take any more of this." Mike grabbed me around the waist, picking me up and setting me on the top of the dresser. With him standing in front of me his cock was even with my pussy. With my legs on his shoulders, his fingers began to stroke my clit as he began to push his cock into me. He was wider than Alex and when he was part way in I made him stop.

"Let me relax and get used to it a little at a time."

He smiled and told me how tight and sexy I was. He told me that my hairless pussy had him so horny and eager to get inside me that he had forgotten to go slow. He pulled out a little and pushed another two inches into me. With three quarters of him in me I did not think I could take any more. Then Mike pulled out and bent down licking my pussy and sliding a finger into me. He licked me out for a bout five minutes until I thought I would faint from sexual pleasure.

He put the head of his penis into me and said, "I'm going to put it all the way in this time, are you ready?"

I reached around him and grasped his butt. Then pulled him in until I felt his balls slap against me. He felt wonderful and my orgasm felt like it was just a few strokes away. He started to move in and out rubbing my clit as he did so. I wrapped my legs around his waist and began to use them to press him into me farther. My orgasm was starting to boil over when he gave a mighty grunt and buried himself all the way in. His penis expanded locking him inside of me and began to jerk with each ejaculation as he came. His throbbing cock locked in my pussy became the center of my universe as my orgasm rocked through my body.

We leaned against each other for a few minutes, letting our breathing return to normal and allowing his member to soften enough to pull it out. When he had eased himself out of me, and helped me off the dresser, we flopped on the bed. His head hit the pillow with a thud? He sat up and looked under the pillow to find my seven-inch dildo.

Turning to me and smiling he asked, "were you going to let me watch you use this on yourself?'

"I had considered it." I replied.

"Well?" he asked, handing it to me.

"Ok, but let me recover for a little while longer," I said.

"No problem, I love looking at your naked body." he said sitting up and running his hands over my breasts. "You are without a doubt the sexiest woman I have ever had the pleasure of cumming with." Mike said sincerely.

"O sure with your looks and equipment, you must have girls waiting in line." I said.

"Yeah right," he said, "most girls around my age get scared when they see my dick and run away. You are the fifth one who could take the whole thing and only the third who really enjoyed it. Both of the ones who liked it were five to ten years older than me."

"Poor little boy," I said, "you just have to learn how to be gentle, when you use your mighty sword."

During our conversation his hands continued to roam my body. The sexual fires that were burning in me a few minutes ago were starting to smolder again. I was amazed at my body's desire. Mike's fingers found my pussy and began to softly stroke up and down through the middle, giving my clit an extra rub each time. I had begun to stroke his cock and it was firming up nicely.

A song started playing on the boom box which had a very sexy beat. I picked up the vibrator and began to rub it on my nipples, which stiffened in response. Mike was laying next to me facing the balcony, watching me and stroking his cock. The thought of my husband watching us turned me on and when I touched my clit with the vibrator sexual shivers started bouncing around inside my body. Putting some lubricant on the dildo, I slowly slid it up my pussy causing Mike's cock to jerk in his hand. As I stroked in and out, Mike's impressive cock grew to its full size. His response to me was an ego builder. Turning slightly toward the mirror window, I lifted one knee and spread my legs a little wider. Which gave Mike and my husband a good view of the dildo running in and out of my pussy.

The sexual fire was burning brightly as my body responded to the dildo and the knowledge that two good-looking men were watching me with desire. Mike asked if he could see me fuck myself from behind. Without taking my toy out of me I rolled over positioning myself at an angle toward the balcony so Will would have a good view. Laying my head down so I could see myself and Mike in the mirror window and bringing my hand between my legs to stroke my clit, I began to work the dildo in and out of myself. Seeing my pussy stretch around my toy, the lust in Mike's face and knowing that he was going to fuck me, along with the knowledge that my husband was watching brought my orgasm to its climax. As my orgasm started to subside, I dropped my hands to my side leaving the dildo inside me. I watched as Mike reached up and grabbed it, pushing it in and out while bringing his member to full size. He lubricated his hardness and positioned himself behind me.

Removing the dildo he placed his cock at my opening. Our eyes met and locked as he slowly pushed himself into me. I watched in the mirror as he began to fuck me with long deep strokes. The sight was very erotic and I could see why my husband liked to watch. Mike and I watched each other, build to our mutual orgasms. I wondered what Will was thinking at this moment. Mike grabbed my hips and began to increase the speed of his movements, moaning how good it was. I spread my knees apart and arched my pussy toward him, giving myself to him completely. My surrender and the groaning cumming from my mouth, with each inward thrust, brought Mike's orgasm to the surface. His pounding cock and the lustful look on his face brought me to my climax. I reached around grabbing my upper thighs I pulled my slick hairless pussy wide open for him. Seeing me open myself up he moaned and slammed his cock deep inside me. I could see his hips doing a jerky little dance against my upturned ass and felt his cock explode inside me. I lost control of my body, as it climaxed explosively, ramming its self repeatedly on Mike's cock.

"My goodness!! That was good," I thought, as I collapsed forward on the bed.

We lay on the bed exhausted for several minutes, when Mike looked at his watch and said, "O shit I have to catch a plane in three hours."

He jumped out of bed, went to the dresser and picking up the money he went into the bathroom. After he closed the door Will peeked through the crack of the adjoining door and caught my eye. He smiled, pushing the door open about a foot showing me his hard-on. He humped it at me a few times then he mouthed, "I'll be in you, in five minutes."

I showed him my spread pussy leaking Mikes cum and mouthed back, "I'll be waiting."

When Mike came out of the bathroom, he was dressed and ready to go. He sat on the bed next to me and leaned down giving me a goodbye kiss reluctantly, while his hand caressed my breasts and pussy. I felt him fumble with something in his hand.

Mike said, "now, don't jump!"

I felt him slide something up me. I looked at him questioningly and he said, "I'll be back in town again. Can I call you?"

12