Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the devil in disguise!" his delighted wife cooed, and moved downward to nip and suck on his nipples, which started to harden when trapped between her pearly white teeth.

.

Katy, leaning forward, took Jessica by the hair, and pulled her up to kiss her. The kiss thrilled the both of them, Katy; because she felt she was dominating the married couple and not the other way round, as she had thought.

Jessica was thrilled, because Katy's tongue brought both the flavors of Jessica's own fluids and those of her husbands' sperm. Both women delighted in the soft magical touch of the others mouth and tongue. But Katy never forgot the thick cock inside her, and bounced upon it with a special joy, directing it this way, then that, always with a pre-designed area in mind for the massive tool to glide over, or bounce against.

Walter, not one to remain passive for to long, sent two fingers into his wife's sodden cunt, and after the women finally terminated their kisses, pulled Jessica down with his other hand so that he could reach her nipples. She was only too happy to assist him, and tendering each breast to him so he could bite and suck on her nipples as she had his. They continued on in this vein until Jessica called out, "Enough! Let's bring out the beads!"

Jessica scampered off the lounge chair and ran into the bedroom; returning moments later with a wooden case from which she took a string of glass beads.

Katy had watched her go, but was nearing a climax and concentrating her efforts on reaching it, rode Walter's cock even harder.

Later, much later, Katy couldn't recall either of them doing it to her, but they must have...for someone took special pains to spread and lube her rear, and slowly feed each of the eight, one-inch-sized beads into her rectum. True, she was distracted by Walter's sudden burst of jack-rabbit thrusts that brought her over the edge and into a torrential orgasm.

So it wasn't until Jessica pushed the first of the beads in that she felt anything back there. To help accomplish this, Walter, of course, had to slow his pace, and did so, switching to a slow, but extremely pleasurable in and out. It didn't matter. Well, maybe it did, for it only served to lengthen the time of her climax, and perhaps heightened it if that were possible.

Katy had a faint recollection of some pressure against her asshole, but dismissed it as Walter's sizable cock having its way with her...and she was guiding him, wasn't she?

"Two," she thought she heard Jessica say, and felt something being pushed into her rectum. It brought with it a spasm of pleasure, but nevertheless, Katy moaned, "What the fuck are you doing back there?"

Her first conscious thought was that Jessica was inserting a dildo into her ass. But she had done that herself. This was different.

Walter began jack-rabbiting her again, and Katy lost herself in wave after wave of pleasure...until she felt that pain/pleasure feeling again in her ass. Belatedly, Katy realized that it was her ass muscles clenching something back there and called out again, "What the fuck's going on?"

"I'm feeding some beads into your ass, sweetie, that's all," Jessica cooed.

"But, why?"

"It adds to everything, sweetie. Give it a chance, you'll see."

The reassurance, allowed Jessica to insert another two beads before Katy began to protest once more. She heard Walter's voice over-riding her own. "Christ, baby, she's clenching so much I think she's going to cut off my circulation!"

"You mean you can't cum, honey?" Jessica asked.

"No, I can't!"

"Let's see if another one helps any, okay?"

"Go on, try it," he said, and Katy thought his voice was pained.

Feeling for Walter's plight; and having had more orgasms than she'd ever thought possible; Katy forced herself to relax her sphincter. Jessica tried another bead, and found Katy's sphincter allowed it in with almost no problem.

"Yeah!" Walter croaked, "Much better!"

"You can move it again?"

"Yeah, finally."

"Fuck me Walt!" Katy said, although she was wincing at the pain the last bead was causing her. He responded by slowly easing out, then thrusting had into her.

"Jesus!" Katy screamed, as she came for the umpteenth time that evening.

"We've got it going now, honey!' Jessica husked lewdly, before playfully slapping Katy's ass; and then sent another bead into her.

Katy had no idea just how many beads were up her ass, but began to feel a wonderful thrill each time Walt drove his cock into her. It seemed that it was pushing against something...that had to be the beads. Whatever it was, it was sending lightning bolts of pure pleasure through her, and she loved the two of them for bringing her to this point.

She suddenly realized that her pussy was actually sucking on Walt's cock; trying to draw the sperm out of him before he could expel it himself.

For his part, Walter was more than ready. He felt his member hitting the back of her cunt, over and over again. He felt the beads just the other side of her cunt's delicate membrane, and his strokes grew longer more insistent, as the tinge of his orgasm spread from his scrotum to the tip of his prick and, with a moan that any passersby would have heard had any been passing by, he came.

Jessica, who had been waiting for this moment, yanked the cord viciously. The string of beads popped out of Katy's ass in rapid succession; each one pulsing against her opening and sending a shocking shudder directly to her clit.

After the last bead had exited her twat, the three of them lay there for several minutes, totally spent. "Want to play some more tomorrow?" Walter asked laconically.

"All of us?" Katy asked.

"Yes, all of us," He answered, and then kissed the nape of her neck.

"Sounds good to me," she laughed, and turned to kiss Jessica.

12