Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What confused her was that she alone seemed unable to breeze through what was considered to be an easy class to score an 'A'.

She thought mournfully that even the vacuous slut in class always seemed to have the right answer to his questions when called upon, while she would sputter and stutter, usually giving the wrong answer. It had remained a mystery to her until the afternoon she overheard the girls talking outside her stall where she was as usual, masturbating while thinking of the professor.

"I only had to suck him and his friend off twice," a familiar female voice said.

"He promised me an 'A' if I let him put it up my ass," the other said, and giggled. "He's like a rock star, so why wouldn't I?"

"I know two other girls who swear he fucked them all night long. He has something he rubs on his dick; I don't know, they said it delays his coming."

"Whoa, I'm all for that. He made me cum and cum the other night. I can't believe it, one orgasm after another and he gives out an 'A' to boot."

"And Professor Blake is so hung, too."

"Isn't he, though? I hope he asks me over again. I'll do anything he wants."

Zara was stunned. She wanted him so much she couldn't think straight and these sluts —and they were sluts — were acing the course while she was failing.

She had made up her mind before she'd pulled her jeans up and zipped them.

She approached the professor later that afternoon, after class and when she had an opportunity to discuss the 'situation' with him in private.

Two nights later they had made 'the movie'.

*******

The knock at the door late that evening brought Zara back to the present. She opened the door to find Dorian standing there with a smile on his face. "Hey, Dorian, what's happening?"

"We have some additional players, Zara."

"Really? Anyone I know?"

"René and Jesse. You do know them, right?"

"Yeah, I do. I... I've never done it with a girl before. I don't know if I can."

"You can, and you will, but maybe you won't Friday."

"Oh, I'm supposed to fuck, Jesse, huh?"

"When I get you going, you'll do anything, and you know it, Zara."

She blushed. "You're probably right. See you Friday, then."

"Tell Christy. I think she'll like eating René out."

Zara snickered at the thought. "Yeah, I might get a kick out of watching that."

"Your next class at one?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I think we have time enough for a quickie. Get naked, baby."

She had already peeled off her top and was stepping out of her sweat pants.

"Let's use the bed. It needs clean sheets, but it's better than the couch.

12