Window Dressing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm tired, but I'll get through it," Andrea said, not wanting to look at him.

"That's a good girl. You've been holding your position; I've been checking. But your nipples must be sore from the cold. Open your robe and I'll rub them for you."

"No thanks, Mr. Hollister; they're fine," Andrea said, grabbing her robe tighter around her chest.

"Andrea, remember; I am in control here for the next few hours, not you. Now open up your robe."

Andrea did as she was told, and sat there motionless while Mr. Hollister rubbed his big hands on her tits and over her super-sensitive nipples. Andrea began to get wet between her legs, and out of habit started to spread them a bit before realizing what she was doing.

Hollister's hand moved down between her thighs.

"It's 6:30 Mr. Hollister. I have to get back in the window now," Andrea quietly reminded him.

"Since I'm calling the shots, how would you like 15 more minutes of rest?" he asked.

"That would be great, thanks," relaxed Andrea.

"No problem, just open your legs for me, and you can sit there and relax."

This was it, thought Andrea. He has been dying to touch me, and this is how he's doing it. Blackmail was such an ugly thing, but for 15 more minutes of rest, she was going to put up with it. Andrea spread her legs, and Hollister slid his finger along her outer lips. He felt the moistness, and had an instant erection in his pants. He knew he couldn't risk doing anything other than fingering this young hottie, but maybe later he could do more. He looked up at Andrea; her eyes were closed, but her legs were still apart. He pushed her pussy lips aside and explored deeper with his fingers, rubbing her clit with his thumb, while his fingers poked inside her.

Andrea didn't want to enjoy this, but couldn't help it. An orgasm would relax her enough to stand for a few more hours. She just kept her eyes closed, pretending Hollister was Mark.

After a few more minutes of rubbing her, Hollister couldn't take anymore. He dropped to his knees and began licking her pussy until she came. Damn, she tasted sweet. He was already planning how he was going to get her again, but next time fuck her hard. He knew he couldn't take much longer, since most of the employees took their last breaks at 7 p.m.

Andrea couldn't believe she came so fast, and when she finally opened her eyes, the extra 15 minutes had passed. She tried to clean herself up with the robe, but was only mildly successful. It was time to go back in the window, but after the long day, and the rocking orgasm, she could do two more hours easily.

Once back in the window, Andrea caught a glimpse of Jilly, who was staring at her with her mouth open. She must have just finished her shift, since she was still in uniform. Next to Jilly stood Mark, and if Jilly looked surprised, Mark was stunned. At the same time all this was happening, Andrea felt some of her juices run down her leg, which did not go unnoticed by anyone looking in the window. Andrea began to cry, believing this was the worst thing that ever happened to her. And it was all her fault. She was a stupid, greedy girl who was paying for a crime in the worst possible way. After seeing Mark's face, Andrea felt that she would have been better off taking her chances with a judge. Mark walked away shaking his head, and when Andrea looked at Jilly, she just shrugged and turned away. The only saving grace was that her parents didn't see her. But she was sure it would get back to them sooner or later. There were too many people who saw her today that knew them.

At 9 p.m., the store closed. Andrea put on her robe, ran to the employee room and got dressed. She ran out of Hanson's department store, and drove home as fast as she could. Her parents weren't home, thank goodness. She knew she'd have to deal with that tomorrow. Andrea took a long, hot shower then went to bed.

There was no way she would go back to Hanson's ever again.

12