Wings of Gray: Alternate Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, that was so good." Alex moaned, already half asleep. Mike rolled over so he wouldn't crush his lover, but he snuggled up next to him quickly.

"Hell yeah it was." Mike smiled. Alex began snoring softly, still half awake.

"So tired..." He mumbled. Mike placed his hand on the puddle of still warm cum and began rubbing it into Alex's light skin. Alex lazily placed his hand on Mike's. He moaned contently and once all the cum was rubbed across his body, Mike kissed his temple, and began drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex stretched, feeling the jock strap around his ankles. He moaned and curled back up with Mike.

"Morning." Mike smiled.

"Good morning." Alex grinned.

"Thank you for the Christmas presents. They're fantastic." Mike purred.

"You like the fireman one?" Alex blushed.

"Oh hell yeah, we're trying that out tonight!" Mike laughed maniacally. Alex blushed. "How did you know I had a thing for firemen?" Mike asked.

"Huh? Oh, well..." Alex blushed heavily and buried himself in Mike's armpit.

"What is it?" Mike asked, laughing as Alex peeked out at him.

"Your...uh...your mom, was with me....when I uh..." Alex turned red and buried his face again.

"Holy shit, my mom went with you? Grody." Mike grimaced. Then his eyes got wide. "Is that what all the secret present shit was about? Oh gross!" He gave a horrified look.

"That's what I said." Alex giggled

"Okay, officially creeped the hell out." Mike laughed.

"Alex hugged his arm tightly. "What are we going to do today?" he asked.

"Well, I thought we could start packing. We have a lot of stuff to go through." Mike said. Alex's heart fluttered.

"God, I can't believe this. It's a dream come true." Alex kissed Mike's jaw.

"Yeah it is, but first. lets shower." Mike pulled him out of bed, helping him out of the crusty jock strap. Alex smiled as they hopped into the steamy shower, and leaned against Mike's strong chest.

"I love you." He whispered. He thanked god again for letting him survive that gunshot.

~~~~~~~

"Oh man..." Alex muttered, reading the paper as he sipped his coffee.

"What?"

"Look at this... Some poor college kid was found dead in his boyfriends dorm room. They said he was beaten to death. They think his boyfriend was abusive, they cant seem to find him." Alex said. "That's so sad. He was infected. He looks so sweet... Almost familiar." Alex mumbled the last part.

"What was his name?" Mike asked.

"Uh...Anthony... He was about our age." Alex said.

"Poor guy." Mike said, before setting a plate of toast in front of Alex.

"That's horrible." Mike said, feeling bad but not really paying attention.

"Yeah, it reminds me of that story we read a few days ago. You know, the one about that kid Chris who killed himself?" Alex frowned.

"After he hooked up with some guy at a club who raped him? Yeah, his roommates partied so much they didn't find him for days..." Mike got a sad look on his face before buttering some toast.

"Seems our school has some bad luck." Alex pondered.

"Yeah, eat your food and then we can start packing." Mike said. Alex smiled and bit into a slice of toast.

~~~~~~~~

They had spent all day packing and Alex was exhausted, but happy. He looked over as Mike closed the hundredth box that day with a sigh.

"Man, we aren't even halfway through."

"We'll be fine. We should finish by January." Alex smiled.

"And then we can move in together, alone, just the two of us...with a fireman sexy outfit." Mike raised an eyebrow.

"Did you still want to try that out tonight?" Alex blushed.

"I do...But I'm kind of tired...You wouldn't mind waiting for that...would you?"

"Not at all." Alex fell forward, pinning Mike to the ground.

"Lets go to bed, baby. It's been a long day." Mike smiled. Alex nodded and sleepily followed Mike to their bed.

"I love you so much, Mike." Alex mumbled as they collapsed into bed.

"I love you, too." Mike hugged him tight.

"I'm so glad we're moving in together." Alex beamed.

"Yeah, can you believe it?" Mike laughed. "We're going to be a real couple. On our own, in our house, with our furniture, our jobs, our school-"

"Our dog." Alex smiled.

"Our money." Mike laughed.

"Our bed." Alex ran a finger slowly down between Mike's pecs and to his bellybutton.

"Our everything." Mike took Alex's mouth in a kiss. Alex let him take over his mouth and submitted to his kiss. He curled up on his chest, their hands entwining. He looked up at the man he loved, and smiled. He wouldn't have his life any other way.

12