All Comments on 'Winning the Bet'

by spurt-reynolds

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
memories

I have had a similar experience except it was an older cousin

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good stuff

uh, brings back the old days. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
My kinda girl

I did something like this more than once over two weeks with my uncle when visiting Blackpool on holiday and we went clubbing most nights. How we enjoyed doing it. He was mid-forties I was early twenties and each time we blew our minds. Just like the boy's mother, when it began it was so hard to stop and we didn't care what we said or how we said it. Give us more of this type of story I love it - as it is great incest, raw open and without apologies.

No woman who has been willingly involved in any consensual incestual relationship with a family male, as I have been more than once - uncle, cousin and brother - would feel anything but understanding for those of us who happily indulge in our need to love another member of the family and give them what they need; even it means bearing their love child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
“Are you gonna put it in me?” “I’m gonna put it in you”, he hissed in reply, “I’m gonna screw your wet cunt and fuck you like the slut you are!”

18 year old Chris not only won the bet, he did what countless other boys dream of doing but can only whack off dreaming about. He fucked his own mother. He stuck his big fat cock (mom's amazed at its "girth") up the same cunt he came out of and gave his mother the hot incestuous fuck she deserved. Sure, mom was drunk at the time, but the lady is so taken by big hard cocks and rough hard fucking that cold sober she'll be inviting Chris up between her legs over and over again. At his age, the boy's got a pair of hot young balls that never quit, and now he's discovered the perfect place to shoot his creamy semen. It's the start of true mother and son bonding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous