Winston's Witch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a gasp of shock and pleasure, her knees almost buckled, as the questing finger traced along the outer lips and came, at last, to the nub at the top. As the witch softly stroked her clitoris, the girl could hardly believe the pleasure that she felt. She had, of course, discovered that she could pleasure herself with a touch there, but the sensation of another's touch there, where no-one but she had ever touched before, was different, more intense; especially because the older woman was an expert at the art of manual stimulation.

"Oh oh oh my..." she gasped out, as Nicola began teasing her bud between two fingers, drawing it out from its hood so that she could touch it the more easily.

Continuing to tickle the erect clitoris, the witch bent her head, nibbling and suckling at the hard nipples before her, then raised her lips to Diana's and kissed her again, even more deeply and lingeringly than before. And, as she did, one finger slid into the girl's hot, moist opening, stroking in and out of the virgin pussy that had never before been penetrated by anything. As the finger slipped upward, spreading her inner channel to allow its passage, the girl moaned her pleasure into the mouth covering hers; her knees weakened, and might have collapsed entirely if Nicola had not held her upright with one strong arm around her waist.

Breaking the kiss, Nicola said "You're mine, now. And I have so much to teach you..." As if entranced, the girl stood, waiting for the older woman's next actions, still moaning softly and moving her hips as the witch's finger, now joined by another, stroked in and out of her hot, wet pussy.

With reluctance, the witch took her hand away from the girl's mound. Diana incoherently moaned a protest as the wonderful sensations stopped, but Nicola silenced her with another deep kiss. "Gently, gently, little one," she said. "There is so much more, but not while you are standing here... Come with me." And she led the wide-eyed girl to the bench by the doorway.

She pressed her hand downward on Diana's shoulder, and the girl sat down on the bench.

"And now, I shall kneel before you, and worship you as you were in truth my Goddess," Nicola murmured, falling to her knees on the hard stone floor before the seated girl. Pressing gently at the girl's knees, she spread her legs wide and leaned in between them.

The first flick of the older woman's tongue at her clitoris had Diana almost jumping off the bench, she reacted so strongly. Nicola's hands at her hips held her in place and gentled her like a rider with a skittish horse, and, as the witch's lips and tongue continued their work, she relaxed, slumping backward against the wall, lost in the new sensations.

Meanwhile, in the cell, the girl's mother had, indeed, taken the head of the Hunter's huge cock into her mouth. Although there was no chance that she could ever manage to get all of it down her throat, she was doing her best. As her lips slipped up and down over the hard shaft, her tongue caressed the head and its rim. The fingers of one hand tickled his massive balls, adding to the sensation. Her other hand, meanwhile, was at her own crotch, fingers plunging in and out of her hot wet pussy as she pleasured herself nearly as much as she did the Being before her.

After a few moments of this, the Hunter gently pushed her head away from his crotch. She looked up at him questioningly. He gestured, and then rolled over onto the bunk, lying on his back, huge cock jutting above him like some obscene May Pole. She stared at it. He gestured again, miming that she should join him and sit above him.

She shook her head, eyes wide. "I cannot. It would... would..."

But even as she spoke, she was moving, caught up in the dance of the Ritual they all performed here. She rose, then knelt on the bed at his side, one hand grasping and stroking the monster cock; then, before she could lose her resolution, she swung a leg over him, straddling him on her knees, holding the huge thing's head at her cunt lips.

She stroked its tip along her gaping lips, stimulating herself as if with a dildo and at the same time adding more lubrication to the huge thing she was about to impale herself upon. Setting the head between her outer lips, she poised there for just a moment, then lowered herself as quickly and smoothly as she could, all the way down, until all twelve inches had slipped inside her belly.

It was incredible. He was so thick that her cunt walls were stretched tightly around his shaft, more stretched than ever she had been by any man before. She could feel his length up inside her belly, his cockhead pushing at the entrance to her womb. For just a few moments, she simply sat there, impaled, her head hanging, as she grew used to the incredible fullness and stretching that she felt.

Then she moved her hips a bit, cautiously.

The result was incredible. The huge thing moved inside her, triggering sensations unlike any she had ever felt -- it was as if a lightning bolt, one of pure pleasure, had blasted from his crotch into her cunt. Almost, she fainted.

Again, she froze in place, waiting for that first incredible stroke of pleasure to pass; then she began, slowly, hardly shifting at all, to move her hips over him. With every movement of her hips, the huge cock inside her shifted; it felt as if it stirred her insides almost like a spoon stirring cookie dough.

As she became more and more used to the sensations, she moved faster, harder and further with every stroke. Once she was moving freely and had obviously taken it all with no harm, the Hunter began to move his hips, as well. At first he simply pushed up to meet her downstrokes, and moved downward as she moved upward, but soon he began to roll and twist his hips against her crotch, causing his cock to twist and turn inside her cunt in a way that was unlike anything she had ever felt before.

She came. With a wail, she threw her head backward, gasped for breath, and her inner muscles began clasping frantically at the huge invader, trying to milk it of its seed. But he did not cum.

She began pumping with renewed vigour over him, raising herself to one shattering orgasm after another, each leaving her a bit weaker, until, finally, she collapsed on top of his hairy chest, still joined but unable to continue riding him.

With a deft twist, he rolled their sweating bodies, still joined, over, and rose above the almost-comatose woman. Now that he was on top and in control, he began a hard, almost brutal stroke that pounded almost the entirety of his huge cock in and out of her distended pussy.

She gasped and lay beneath him, almost unconscious, her head lolling from side to side as what was almost one long, continuous orgasm roared through her.

Suddenly he threw back his head, roared aloud, gave three shattering strokes the full length of his monster cock into her battered cunt, jamming it as far as it could fit as he began to cum. White jism rifled from the huge thing, filling her cunt to overflowing, leaking out and trickling down her ass cheeks in combination with her own juices.

It was too much for the woman; with one incredible soprano wail, she came one final, shattering, earthshaking time, her entire body thrashing as if in the throes of epilepsy... and then fainted dead away.

They lay like that, the unconscious woman's arms and legs lolling, splayed every which way, the Faerie Hunter with his huge cock still buried to the hilt in her cunt as the last drops of his jism trickled down her ass to stain the ticking on the bunk.

Then he carefully withdrew his still-erect monster from her cunt, leaving it gaping, stretched open with huge amounts of semen oozing out, and looked around.

There, outside the cell, Nicola knelt between Diana's slender young legs, her talented tongue deeply reaching into the girl's cunt, alternating with tickling and licking at her clitoris and stimulating the outer and inner lips...

The girl had already cum a number of times, and was almost as drained as her mother... but not quite. As she looked up and saw the huge cock, obscenely glistening with her own mother's cunt juices, and saw its size, she smiled, because she wanted to try it herself.

12