All Comments on 'Winter In The Teutoberg Forest'

by Ursus arctos

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A hot winter!

Slow build-up - hot climax - loved it!

Lukas.

Ian SinclairIan Sinclairover 19 years ago
Simply brilliant.....

This story is worthy of the best on this site. So often, every story seems to be the same - boy masturbating, mum ctaches him, offers him passionate sex on the spot. Not only is this an insult to the intelligence, but the fantasy is that unreal, it isn't even erotic. This plot line set in Roman times is unusual and should be applauded for that alone. Except, it is also beautifully written, full of strong imagery & highly erotic. Hell, its one sexy story! Well done....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Historical Erotica At Its Best

A most excellent submission, sir! Vini, Vici, Vidi! Marcus came, he saw, & he conquered...only not in that order. Wonderful attention to details...doing your research "homework" really paid off...and the realistic situation built nicely to the climax. The dialogue seems just a tad anachronistic...if you revise, you might have the principals refer less to "cock" and "cunt" (even if those terms were in usage then, it seems a little off-putting given the ancient setting)...and having the mother call her son "baby" could go. Yet...this is nitpicking at an otherwise fantastic story. Especially loved the lovemaking scene for its length and scope...you never shortchange your readers and always remember to keep all the naughty bits gainfully employed (all too often, the breasts seem to disappear once penetration occurs...you seem to realize that a fully engaged couple keeps exploring all body parts during the act).

Historical erotica makes for some of the hottest fiction around. Here's hoping your story inspires others to tackle different eras. Centurion, I salute you!

lohengren99lohengren99over 19 years ago
literate erotica!

to paraphrase Caesar, Vini, vidi, vini...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
EXCELSIOR!!!!

that was truely erotica at it's best. that story was as well written as the movie"gladiator " was directed. it had all the key elements, passion, love, forbidden passion and hot steamy sex. bravo!

mejau71mejau71over 19 years ago
A Divine Piece of Beautiful Erotica

What an awe-inspiring tale of forbidden tenderness. I was astonished by the choice of wording… your prose clearly demonstrates the gracefulness and beauty of a mother and her son making blissful love to one another. At certain points, I was deeply roused by particular words, asking myself if such beauty could truly be real. You make it so real. Aside from an obvious fetish for hair, I thoroughly enjoyed it and am desperately hoping to see a child born from this powerful union of the two lovers. As a woman reader (and writer of my own erotica), I always emphasis the splendor of impregnation. It truly is a divine moment between lovers… Absolutely wonderful. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fan-freakin-tastic!

Excellent historical detail! Those little touches really made this story come alive; I'm very impressed by your work.

EricrEricrover 19 years ago
Another wonderful story.

A wonderful historical story. This writer really knows how to put excelent stories together. Please do continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
very warn and romantic

pls continue the storie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot and Erotic

There are incest stories and stories of incest. Yours is among the best. You bring romance, eroticism, and sex into a well constructed story set in an interesting period piece. Keep it up and don't forget part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
gd in most ways

it was good,infact almost great but whoever says that is historicly accurate is an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Dude, You're Darn Good!

the historical aspects, well, what can you say?,,, they are just so much better than just watching a fake-breasted woman (usually the blond type, too) being serviced by half a dozen big brothas with 13 inch equipments (most of the "erotic" stories in Literature are like that, yes,,,) the only sounds they are capable are grunts, meows, oohs and aaahs, esp. the poor woman, who pretends to be climaxing continuously when you know in real life, as the thing is taking place, she's probably mostly puking

but "winter in the teutorber forest" in Europe?, yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
you are one the best writer on literotica.com

your works are masterpieces.the love the people have for each other,you let it show in detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fabulous

Really wonderful. Having visited ancient Roman baths, I could visualize the hot scene in the water.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent!!!

I agree with another reader: it is a masterpiece of erotic lit!! Keep up your excellent work. I look forward to enjoying new stories of yours in the near future.

Jorge Gonzalez Perez

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great!

Thanks for the history"lesson"

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a small meal for...he

I am not an English major, , but am disappointed to find in Part one that the "manservant had laid out a small meal for ... he".For He???, for God's sake. Who speaks that way? Please, please, correct this. And in the same vein, it disturbs this antiquarian porn consumer to find "orgasm" used as a verb, rather than its proper role as a noun. Nor am I an historian, so would certainly like to read a historical critique of this story, set in the year 19.(Ten years after Teutoberg)

I admire and salute the admixture of 21st Century porn and a touch of scholarly classicism, so will look to other writings by ursus arctos. If you allowed a rating of 85, I would give it

ˇ

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just one point...

... the defeat of Varrus's legions was in AD9, ie 66 years before this story's setting, not 10 years before. Apart from that, it's a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good...

.. except one small thing. As a daughter of a legate, her son naturally should become at least a tribune and not mere centurion.

Would like more of these though as Roman history is my favourite.

Fubar2kFubar2kover 17 years ago
And all this in Latin, no less ..!

As someone said previously, it is refreshing to find here an attempt at an erotic period piece. And it is highly erotic! I enjoyed it, but I totally echo the reader who asked you to proof your work before you paste it up for public consumption. You have no idea how disconcerting it is to come across spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and errors of tense (past mixing with present, etc). But good though - thank you, Best wishes, Fubar2k.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a roman son's dick up his roman mother's cunt

This is a very clever and most imaginative story of motherfucking in ancient times. It shows how universal is the urge of a son to shove his stiff prick up between his mother's legs, and of a mother to have her boy's big cock fill her loving motherly twat. In olden days the coming together of a boy's demanding dick and his mother's loving cunt was probably an everyday occurrence, as it's becoming more and more today all over the country. Mothers prayed to Venus the goddess of love to make their son's balls overflow with rich creamy cum. Sons sacrificed to Venus to pry their mother's cunts open for their stiff dicks. This tale is a tribute to the beauty of classical motherfucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Volutuous mother and son

Very well written. Congratulations! The rounded motherhood and the deep penetration. Maywe have sequels of this passionate love?

homerjayhomerjayalmost 11 years ago
incredible

great setting and excellent hot writing. i could read it over and over.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
WOW!!!!

Slow to start, but the winter warms up. I hope the end for now means a pt.2 is cumming. Thanks for the read

Motherlove1310Motherlove1310almost 6 years ago

Sir plz write the part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What a shit for horny teenagers :)))

csltcsltabout 4 years ago
5 Stars

Excellent and different story!

Thank You

Dickfrancis90Dickfrancis90over 2 years ago

The best incest story .... Please write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous