Winter Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women opted for the common drink and soon were sipping a mixture of vodka and fruit flavored slush. Cynthia explained to Leslie it was a handed-down sorority mix they made during college. Leslie smiled as she tasted the mix. Cynthia and a few of the other girls smiled back, wondering if she enjoyed the taste. After her initial sip and a nod, Leslie saw a collective smile fill the faces of the young women who were glad Leslie found their concoction to her liking.

All the pretty faces in the room impressed Leslie. While not models, each of the girls had a quality about them that showed intelligence, poise, a sense of style, and nice manners. Julia was right: they were all lovely and, under other circumstances, Leslie might be tempted to become more intimately acquainted with any of them.

After the introductions and distribution of appetizers, the women seated themselves in various locations to begin their talk. Miko, a young woman of Asian descent, began by asking various questions to start the conversation. After a few minutes and some discussion, the women were talking and giggling about the book, some dividing off to talk about specific chapters or characters they liked or disliked.

Leslie slowly became more comfortable among the young strangers; Julia noticed and wandered off to a small circle to talk about a specific relationship of two characters. She felt confident Leslie wouldn't mind as one blonde young woman with a somewhat short stature and muscular build adopted Leslie. She sat beside her, keeping both their glasses filled and confining her attention to Leslie.

Leslie talked to her during some of the conversational lulls and discovered she had grown up in southern California and had surfed professionally before moving to Oregon for college. They seemed to hit it off nicely and Julia's worries about Leslie enjoying the evening soon vanished.

Maddie, as the girl liked to be called, played softball in college on a full athletic scholarship. She was the same age as the other young women but looked much more mature. Her most striking feature was her long blonde hair which fell straight down the middle of her back, softly ending where her slim waist began. The light tone of her hair accentuated her olive-hued skin which seemed to glisten. She had large biceps for her size and her stocky build suggested she still worked out religiously, taking a great deal of pride in her appearance. Her face was round, her cheekbones high and prominent. Dimples magically appeared when she smiled, which seemed to be frequently. Although her breasts were small compared to Julia's and Cynthia's, they looked very lovely to Leslie: perky and firm just like the rest of her body. She wore a puka shell necklace around her neck, flip flops and baggy shorts with an old Hawaiian shirt. The shirt was a bit tight and profiled Maddie's breasts when she turned to talk to one of the other girls.

Maddie seemed to zero in on Leslie, moving to sit next to her as the discussions began, hanging on each word Leslie spoke. Leslie enjoyed sitting next to her and stealing glimpses of her cleavage through the small openings between the buttons of her shirt, imagining how each lovely breast might feel in her mouth. She also wondered what her areola might feel like under her tongue. Leslie had never had anyone so young and lovely pay as much attention to her as Maddie did that night.

After a couple of refills, Leslie began flirting with Maddie. She would compliment her from time to time and lightly touch her arm innocently. Maddie returned the touches with equal enthusiasm. The laughter and loud voices between them finally drew Julia's attention from across the room. She stared for a bit and decided not to make a scene but to talk with Leslie on the ride home.

After a couple of hours, Leslie looked around for Julia and spied her among a group of three young women. They giggled and laughed out loud as they discussed the doings of their two favorite characters in the book. Leslie was impressed at how well Julia communicated with them and on their level. Julia would turn and look at Leslie every once in a while just to be sure her friend was still there.

Julia's group listened intensely to what Julia had to say and then reacted with great animation when they shared a common idea. Obviously, Julia had read the book a few times and had come prepared to talk to them, knowing the girls' likes and dislikes.

The party lasted until around ten, at which time Cynthia and her roommate Bev politely ushered everyone out. Julia and Leslie thanked their hostesses and hugged the girls goodnight. The walk back to the car was filled with laughter and comments about the party as they escorted Maddie and her friend Gail through the parking lot. Maddie seemed enamored with Leslie. Luckily for her, she was parked in the spot next to them in the condominium's parking lot.

Maddie hugged Julia and Leslie again and gave them both a kiss on the cheek, letting them know how much fun she had at the party. She mentioned she'd love to see them at the next one and hoped they had a good time too. Her kiss for Julia was polite, brushing her check respectfully and smiling broadly. Her kiss for Leslie was the same with a subtle difference: her breasts pressed into Leslie's arm as she planted her lips on the older woman's cheek letting it linger for more than a few seconds. Unless you were timing her or looking for it, you would never have noticed the slight hesitation as she lowered herself back flatfooted, making sure Leslie felt her erect nipples through her top. Leslie remained composed as she felt the hard nipples brush her arm. Maddie's sweet smile as she gazed up at Leslie reaffirmed the infatuation.

Gail wasn't as affectionate with her goodnights and waited for Maddie to get in the car. Maddie smiled at the two women and gave Leslie an extra large grin as they all entered their vehicles for the drive home.

Once in the car, Julia was the first to speak. "Wow," Julia remarked after they drove off, adjusting her mirror and acting nonchalant.

"Yes, that was fun," Leslie replied in reaction to Julia.

"No, I meant Maddie. What a little hottie, huh?" Julia looked toward Leslie for her reaction.

Leslie looked at Julia and, not being able to see her face too clearly in the dark, replied, "She is cute; she was hanging around me all night."

"I noticed, and you seemed to enjoy that," Julia said with a grimace.

"She is cute, Julia, but you know I love you. I would never chase her. I'm not like that, you know me." Leslie defended herself, hoping Julia hadn't seen Maddie slip Leslie her phone number with an invitation for coffee during the party.

"I know. I saw you flirting with her most of the evening," Julia sternly told Leslie.

"I was just being polite Julia," Leslie said.

Leslie sighed with some frustration as Julia concentrated on her driving. After a few minutes Leslie laid her head on Julia's shoulder and then kissed her neck. She sat like that the rest of the drive home in silence.

"Julia, I love you and if you thought I was flirting I'm sorry. I thought I was just being friendly." Leslie told her as they pulled into Leslie's driveway.

Julia turned the engine off and unbuckled her seatbelt. Turning she looked at Leslie in the dark.

"Sweetie, I don't think there was a girl there that I wouldn't love to make my own, well, except Cynthia. They all are lovely young women and it's only natural to lust after one, especially one as cute as Maddie when she seemed to be flirting with you," Julia explained to her lover. "I just don't want any hint of us being lovers to surface. If the girls read you the way I did, they couldn't help but guess you aren't totally straight. We don't need that at the moment. Now, kiss me goodnight and go work off that frustration with Bill. I know you need it."

"You know me so well; yes, she excited me. No sense pretending about that. I will make sure I don't even sit near her at any future meetings, I promise." Leslie scooted closer to Julia and passionately kissed her good-bye.

As their lips parted they said, "I love you," almost in unison. Giggling, Leslie got out of the car, but, before closing the door, she wished Julia a good evening and thanked her for the invitation. They promised to get in touch and do some shopping or lunch the following week, schedules allowing.

Julia smiled and started the car. She waited until Leslie turned and waved back before she drove off. She pictured Leslie pouncing on Bill the moment she saw him. She was so bad at hiding her aroused state. Maddie was a doll, and Julia knew she was hard to resist.

Leslie closed the door and switched off the porch light with a slight sigh. She walked quietly inside, looking for the dogs and her husband to greet her. Bill was softly snoring on the couch, dogs at his feet and the TV news anchor babbling some trivial tidbit he thought was important. She smiled at the scene before her and thought to herself how lucky she was. The dogs stirred as her heels hit the hardwood floor, wagging their tails when they recognized her. She petted them and quietly told them to go to bed. They obeyed and took off, leaving their parents alone.

She then set her purse down and removed her blouse and bra. Her nipples were excited from Maddie tempting her at the car. Kneeling between Bill's legs she slid her hands up his robe and over his thighs, feeling his firm leg muscles. She massaged them gently, slipping her nimble fingers between his boxers and his skin. Bill's eyes opened with a start when he felt her warm hands on his inner thighs.

"Oh, hi, Les. Did you have a fun time with the girls?" he asked, looking down at her from his slumped seat on the couch.

She replied by nodding her head and smiling, her hands reaching for his penis which had started to stiffen from the attention she was giving him. She lifted herself up, kissing him on the lips, then returned to her position between his legs. He opened them up more for her, hoping she would continue encouraging him with her hands.

With the back of her hands she slid the robe away from his legs, exposing his boxers. She then reached up and gently stroked the rising mound beneath the cloth. He smiled back at her and started to get up. It had been a very long time since they had made love in any other room besides their bedroom and he thought she was going to lead him there. She pressed him back down with one hand as she placed the other in the front opening of his shorts. His eyes widened as her hand wrapped around his extended member, softly cradling it in her palm.

"Did you want to . . .?" he started to say.

"Shh . . . ," she replied as she placed a finger to her lips to silence him.

Bill lay back and smiled. Leslie was never one to initiate sex unless he had been gone for a week or more on one of his outings. Sometimes she would wake him to make love late at night when she couldn't sleep, but that hadn't occurred in quite some time.

She gently stroked his penis with one hand as she kissed his thighs. Her other hand slipped between her legs and began massaging her yearning pussy through her jeans. He closed his eyes as his penis grew along with his smile, enjoying the way she softly ran her hand up and down his dick. After a few minutes of silent stroking she began tracing her finger tips along the waistband of his shorts. Without opening his eyes, he rose up and helped her remove his shorts, settling back down in a more comfortable position for them both. She slowly tugged them down his legs, then over his knees. Moving off to one side, she slipped them over his ankles and set them aside.

Leaning into his crotch, she began kissing and stroking his dick from scrotum to head. Bill moaned with delight, encouraging her as she made love to his swollen member.

She ran her tongue up and down the outside of it slowly, causing Bill to shudder and moan louder as he became more aroused. He ran his fingers through her hair as she bobbed up and down on him, stopping from time to time to swallow his swollen head. She took the entire length of his dick into her mouth and ran her teeth on the underside as she raised and lowered her head. She liked the way it felt in her mouth: warm, solid. With her other hand she continued playing with herself, imagining it was Julia's long, slim fingers over her lips.

Bill thought he had died and gone to heaven. Leslie only did this to him on very special occasions or when she had been drinking. He assumed she had had a few drinks at the party. He was going to have to call Julia to thank her for taking his wife and bringing her home safely. His hands lovingly caressed her head and kept her hair from her face as she worked her magic on his wonderfully aching cock.

Leslie managed to slip the one hand she had between her legs to her waistband and unsnap it. Fumbling with the zipper while her other hand aided her mouth, she managed to loosen her jeans from her hips and down her legs. She was definitely aroused from her experience with Maddie and now her husband was going to benefit from that. She could feel Bill's penis growing firmer. The sounds of his moans from her attention to the head of his dick indicated that he was ready to cum.

She slowly let go of him and stood up; stepping out of her jeans, she smiled at him as he opened his eyes to see why she stopped. As if in a striptease, she slipped her hands into the waistband of her panties, rolling them down her hips and onto the floor. Bill grabbed his cock, smiling at his gorgeous wife, and kept it hard, slowly stroking it as Leslie did her quick dance. Leslie smiled back at her love as she climbed onto the couch, mounting him carefully and slipping his dick slowly inside herself.

She held onto the back of the couch as she settled in. Bill held her hips as she began slowly working herself up and down his rock hard penis. She varied her motions, knowing if she went too fast he'd shoot his load, which she wasn't quite ready for. She tried to situate him within her to please herself before he exploded and what was once rock hard slowly became a flagellant lump of used meat.

Her mind focused on Maddie: her tanned buff body, the hint of breasts, and her smile. She was just the opposite of Julia. Her breasts weren't as large and full, she was blonde, short, and so much younger. Yet Leslie couldn't get her out of her mind. She pictured her lying in bed, her soft sweet lips asking Leslie how much she enjoyed touching her. With that thought, Leslie arched her back and hit her clitoris with Bill's dick, sending a wave of delicious euphoria though her body. She continued her gyrations, thinking of the younger woman as Bill's swollen cock exploded within her.

It didn't take long for Bill to pump his warm sticky semen into his wife. Luckily, Leslie was ready for that. She was cumming too and moaned aloud as they finished together for once. She continued slowly bobbing up and down on him, trying to milk the last bit of hardness out of him in hopes of continuing that special feeling. She repositioned herself and, just as he softened, she achieved her orgasm once more.

She fell on top of him exhausted, her face snuggling against his neck as she sat there feeling him shrink inside her. She enjoyed how it felt, so warm and moist inside. She could feel his heart beat within her, through his dick as well as against her chest, as he caught his breath.

"Wow!" he exclaimed as she snuggled against his neck, kissing it and holding him tight.

"If you're going to be in a mood like this maybe you should go to book club meetings more often," he joked, hugging her tightly as she caught her breath.

"You know, I just might, studman," she whispered in his ear, knowing he hadn't a clue what had inspired this session.

12