Winter Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
558 Followers

Julia whispered as she caressed Leslie's bare shoulder, "Go ahead, sweetness. You know you want to.

Leslie slowly turned to face Julia, looking her in the eyes with a love she had never thought possible. "I really do love you."

Tears welled up in her eyes as she kissed and hugged Julia. Maddie, seeing the emotion building in Leslie's eyes, rolled back and took a tissue from the nightstand. She gently dabbed Leslie's eyes and cheeks. Leslie blushed at her uncontrolled emotions and then, composing herself, she opened her mouth, placing one of Mattie's exposed nipples between her lips she began to suckle.

Maddie closed her eyes and sighed with delight as Leslie slipped her tongue over her deep pink areola, slowly tracing it with the tip of her tongue.

Julia smiled as she propped her pillow up against the headboard and watched her lover devour her special gift.

Maddie managed to look up at Julia between moans and mouthed "thank you" to her.

Julia's mouthed back, "You're welcome."

Leslie couldn't believe this was happening to her. She'd lusted after Maddie since first meeting her. To have her in bed next to her, with Julia's consent, was something she could never have imagined. Julia had set this up. How did she know? Was Maddie a past lover? There were so many questions still to be answered but not until she was done making love to this sweet thing next to her.

Maddie closed her eyes and lay back as Leslie continued exploring her body. Julia grinned and softly caressed Leslie's shoulder, reassuring her lover that this was OK. With Leslie's expert tongue it wasn't long before Maddie began moaning with delight.

Leslie continued focusing on Maddie's breasts; she began by slipping her mouth from breast to breast, enjoying the feel of the young woman's skin on her lips and tongue. She slowly teased the girl's nipples as she lovingly explored each one. The soft touch of Julia's hand on her shoulder reaffirmed that this was right between them.

Leslie suckled Maddie's breasts as enthusiastically as she did Julia's, savoring each nipple and the feel of soft skin between her lips. She concentrated on the young woman's breasts for quite some time. She enjoyed hearing Maddie's reactions to her mouth, moaning and cooing with delight as Leslie varied between sucking and licking. After some time Leslie slowly inched her way down Maddie's front, stopping and licking the younger woman's navel. This made Maddie giggle and Julia grin as she saw Leslie tease Maddie who was slightly ticklish.

As Leslie moved further down Maddie, Julia repositioned herself and kissed Maddie on the lips, her hand gently brushing the girl's cheeks. Maddie still loved the woman who had seduced her a couple of years before. Julia was her first female lover and Maddie would do anything to please her.

Leslie slowly kissed her way down past Maddie's taut tummy, savoring each delicious kiss and lick. Maddie squirmed with delight as Leslie teased her skin and Julia engaged her mouth. Leslie savored the smell and feel of Maddie, gently caressing her as if she were extremely fragile. The air was thick with the scent of sex.

Leslie's tender touches made Maddie's anticipation grow; she squirmed when Leslie teased her way between her legs. Those sensations coupled with Julia's tender kisses and soft whispers of affection brought Maddie to a new plateau of ecstasy.

Julia encouraged Leslie, "That's it, baby. Maddie loves that, don't you, sugar?"

"Oh yes," Maddie replied with a raspy voice as Leslie sent a wave of delight through her.

Slipping between Maddie's muscular thighs, Leslie admired Maddie from a new perspective. The view of Maddie spread before her aroused her even more. She appreciated how Maddie's slim patch of blonde pubic hair contrasted with her flat tanned tummy. Leslie didn't see any tan lines where they'd normally be. She smiled at the thought of Julia and herself lying out in the sun with Maddie between them the next day.

She leaned in and softly brushed the silken pubic hairs, petting them like a sleeping kitten, trying not to wake it up. Leslie used the backs of her fingers to slowly stroke Maddie's patch of fine blonde hairs. With each stroke she would inch closer to Maddie's moist lips which glistened with arousal.

Julia suckled the young woman's breasts. She tried to reach out to caress Leslie with one hand but Leslie was too far down her body to touch.

Leslie delicately parted Maddie's legs a bit further by gently brushing of her fingernails on Maddie's thighs. Goose bumps appeared as Maddie moaned softly and arched her back. Leslie she leaned forward, lowering her face between the young woman's legs and the delight they surrounded.

Extending her tongue, she let the tip of it trace the glistening folds of Maddie's pussy. Maddie arched her back further from the new sensation between her legs. This seemed to excite Julia as well. Their moaning became audible and synchronized.

Leslie continued exploring Maddie's wetness, licking and teasing her new lover into a blissful stupor. Maddie clutched the bed sheets and squirmed with each flick of Leslie's tongue. Leslie was enjoying the sweet teasing so she continued to bring Maddie close to climax before easing her back down, thus prolonging the girl's ecstasy.

Leslie could feel Maddie was nearing her limit of torture so she sped up her delicious exploration of the young woman's vagina. Her hands slipped under Maddie's ass and lifted her up so she could work her tongue in deeper. This brought Maddie beyond the point of no return. She let out a loud moan which signaled Julia to stop her kissing and let Leslie finish her work.

Leslie sucked and probed until Maddie lost control, her body flailed on the bed. Her spasms were coupled with words of thanks and approval. Julia looked down at Leslie and grinned. Leslie looked very pleased with herself. Her smile struck Julia as slightly comical with Maddie's sweet nectar glistening on her cheeks.

Once Maddie caught her breath, she thanked Julia and Leslie, motioning them both to hug and kiss her. The two women gladly moved to lay with Maddie between them, kissing her cheeks and smiling at each other.

Maddie was in sheer heaven. She had never been shared before and it had been so very erotic and pleasurable. Julia was so clever to set this up. She had talked to Maddie after the first book party and explained the relationship. At first Maddie was skeptical. She wanted Leslie for herself but finally Julia convinced her. She still wanted Leslie but agreed to slowly appear lose interest so Leslie would be surprised.

Julia had first introduced Maddie to her pleasures a couple of years ago, after meeting her through Cynthia. Maddie had been seduced by Julia and had never regretted it. Their affair had been a well-kept secret, as all of Julia's lovers were. It had unfortunately ended when Maddie realized Julia would never leave her husband. She didn't regret their time together for one moment and now it seemed that she not only had Julia back but the object of her current lust, Leslie.

As Maddie lay between the two women she thought about how Cynthia would react if she discovered the relationship with her mother. They had been friends all through college and Maddie didn't want to ruin that. She quickly tossed that thought aside catching her breath and glowing with the waves of delight within her. She knew this was the beginning of a very special relationship.

The room was still partially lit, the sheets strewn on the floor. The three of them lying there in naked bliss, their hearts slowly returning to their normal beat.

It was then that they heard Cynthia exclaim, "Mother!"

O2
O2
558 Followers
12