Winter Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
561 Followers

Leslie moaned with delight as Julia explored the each part of her breasts. Julia's attention to her nipples and the additional massaging with her hands drove Leslie into a dimension her husband had never accomplished.

Finally, Julia slowed down and guided Leslie towards the bed. Julia watched as Leslie slowly backed onto the bed and waited for her. She was still a bit shy about her body and immediately pulled the covers over her. Julia giggled and smiled at her. Leslie blushed and motioned Julia to slip in next to her. Julia smiled and slowly removed her robe and climbed into the bed next to Leslie.

Julia whispered to Leslie, "You know I've wanted to see you like this since the first time we met."

Leslie somewhat surprised but very delighted responded, "Well, we'll have to make up for lost time won't we."

Julia's face became one massive smile as she returned to enjoying Leslie's perfect triangles. Leslie laid back and enjoyed Julia's attention. She placed her hands in Julia's hair and pressed her tighter to her breasts. The soft sucking sounds that Julia made brought back fond memories for Leslie.

Leslie had been seduced by her college roommate her freshman year. They had been drinking and feeling lonely that warm October evening. One thing led to another and before either had realized it they were both naked and enjoying each other's passion.

Julia continued devouring Leslie's breasts, she moaned with delight as Leslie ran her fingers through her hair, gently brushing her face with the backs of her fingers. Leslie purred as Julia became more aggressive suckling her.

Julia slowly moved her attention to Leslie's midsection kissing her tummy then moving back to the lovely orbs that felt so good in her mouth. Leslie laid back and enjoyed Julia's explorations. Julia continued to explore Leslie's willing body going lower on her each time she left her breasts.

Leslie moaned louder with each trip Julia took further down her body. After a few delicious kisses and licks down her body Leslie decided she had had enough. She placed her hands on Julia's head and guided her between her legs.

"Oh my" Julia exclaimed, "Someone is enjoying this". Julia lifted the covers off of the two of them and eagerly dove between Leslie's firm thighs. She placed her face just over Leslie's wetness, noticing her swollen lips and parting legs.

"You didn't think I was enjoying this?" Leslie coyly replied.

"Oh, I thought you might be enjoying this but now I have proof." Julia looked up at her and smiled, she moved forward and kissed Leslie full on the mouth.

For a few brief seconds their tongues played and they each felt their bodies grinding on the others. Julia slowly released her grip and slipped down to place her lips just above Leslie's sweet wet nether lips. Leslie moaned as Julia inserted her tongue between her swollen lips.

Julia kissed, sucked and licked the area around Leslie's lips and then as Leslie arched her back Julia plunged inside. Leslie again flashed back to her first time again. She lay back, letting Julia devour her. Julia continued to enjoy Leslie's wetness; her cheeks were soaked with Leslie's juices. Julia kept varying her touch and speed, looking for that perfect place that would take Leslie over the edge.

After a few minutes Leslie started to writhe and Julia knew she had hit the spot. Julia placed her tongue inside Leslie's inner lips slowly moving around her clit. Enjoying Leslie's passionate moans and her delicious taste. Julia's hand worked their way under Leslie, gently lifting her so she could enjoy her a bit more easily.

Leslie helped by spreading her legs a bit further and arching her back. Julia was becoming as excited as Leslie; she kept teasing Leslie, bringing her close then backing off a bit. Finally, as Leslie begged Julia to stop teasing, Julia let her tongue slide over Leslie's clit. Leslie shuddered as Julia brought her to the most intense orgasm she had experienced in quite some time.

Leslie grasped Julia and slowly brought her face-to-face, kissing her deeply and tasting her own juices. Their tongues played as Leslie quaked with continuing orgasms. They held each other and continued to kiss and hug for what seemed like hours.

Eventually Leslie's breathing slowed and she closed her eyes. "That was so yummy Julia, I haven't felt that good in years" Leslie whispered to Julia.

Julia replied with a sly grin, "I'm glad Leslie and to think we have all day".

Leslie returned her smile and kissed Julia again "Yes we do, and now it's your turn to lay back my new found love."

With that Julia rolled over and eagerly awaited Leslie's touch knowing that she had found a new friend as well as a lover.

O2
O2
561 Followers
12