All Comments on 'Winter Love'

by O2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Absolutely wonderful. Several days are left!

You make sparks fly in a cold climate. What is up for tomorrow?? More crabs, I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Really nice

Really nice atmosphere, and I could so feel their slight touching as they looked out to the sea. Best part. Oh, and I love your profile nick, Rayne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
LOVED IT

I totally put myself there. That was great cant wait to see where you take us next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Winter Love

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

Thank You,

Beautiful story told without cliches. Please continue to write...and secretly returning something passed on from a third party(smile).

SiliSusanSiliSusanover 18 years ago
So sensual

And lovely... cannot wait for your next submission!

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Beautiful

This was a very well written story. It was sensual and highly erotic. You have a gift for dialogue as well. You are off to a fantastic start. Thank you for sharing this with us.

PeggyNPumpsPeggyNPumpsover 18 years ago
Very Special Writings

Truly amazing first effort. So well written with such a sensual quality. I felt I was in the room, feeling the warmth of the fireplace, looking out into the ocean, feeling them touch,carress, explore each other.

I can't wait until your next story is approved. Congratulations! You got a 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Breathless

Your writing leaves me breathless. I must admit that i will take the thought of this story to bed with me tonight.

Janice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userO2@O2
561 Followers
Happily married straight male who loves the outdoors, gardening, photography, and staying fit. I tend to write when the weather is abysmal, and I don't want to go outside. I have a few stories in the works, but it may be a while before I finish them enough to publish. I wri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories