Winter Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ohhh yes.” She moaned as his fingers entered her.

Cathy moved down to her breasts and began to suck her tits. Tracy watched as Cathy nursed on her breasts and she held her head in encouragement. Paul slowly kissed his way around her hip and soon his tongue was sliding across her stomach. Moving between the women he positioned himself at Tracy’s pussy and finally tasted her.

Paul loved to eat pussy and couldn’t wait to get her off. Sliding his tongue down between her folds he could easily taste her excitement. Tracy moaned and grabbed the back of his head now. Paul reached around to grab Tracy’s ass and he held her to his mouth as he pleased her. Moving up her pussy he suddenly sucked her clit into his mouth and Tracy moaned again. Her hips began to move as Paul found a rhythm.

Tracy had never felt anything as wonderful as having two mouths pleasing just her. Her eyes slowly closed as her arousal grew.

Cathy released her tits and kissed Tracy. “You are so sexy baby.” She moaned.

Then Cathy moved behind Tracy and began to kiss the back of her neck. Starting with her ears she covered every inch of skin as she moved down. Next she moved to her shoulders and then down the center of her back and finally she was kneeling. Never letting up she began to cover Tracy’s ass with kisses.

“Ohh my God Cathy.” Tracy was moaning continuously. “I am so close.” Her eyes fought to stay open as her passion reached its peak.

Paul knew what was going on and gently pulled Tracy’s round cheeks apart as Cathy slid her tongue down the center.

“Ohhhh Cathy.” One of her hands now moved to the back of Cathy’s head. Cathy responded by reaching around and grabbing Tracy’s tits.

Cathy’s tongue finally found her anus and Tracy came.

“AAAHHhhhhhhhhh. Ohhhh goooodddd.” Tracy had never felt anything so good. She had to hold on to Paul to keep from falling. As Paul continued to probe her cunt he held her ass apart for Cathy and she massaged Tracy’s anus. Tracy’s orgasm lasted almost a minute as Paul and Cathy continued to stimulate her. Paul and Cathy actually helped to steady her.

Slowly the two mouths released her from her erotic bliss and Tracy slowly sank to her knees between her lovers. “Ohhh my god. That was incredible.” She was a little shaky as the little ripples continued for another minute.

Cathy and Paul began to kiss as Tracy regained her composure. Slowly they stood as they continued to kiss and hands began to explore each other. Tracy smiled as she saw Cathy’s cunt there for the taking.

Turning she easily slid between Cathy’s knees and she began to eat out her best friend. Hands were everywhere now as Paul and Tracy began to concentrate on Cathy. Paul moved behind Cathy giving Tracy the room she wanted to concentrate on her pussy.

Tracy’s hand slid between Cathy’s legs as she licked up and down the folds of her cunt. She traced the outside of her cunt with her fingers and slowly worked one deep as sucked her sensitive clit into her mouth. Cathy leaned back into Paul to steady herself and this gave Tracy better access to her shaved cunt.

Paul started to rub and pinch her tits while holding her steady. Tracy loved the constant flow of Cathy’s juices and continued to lick between the folds of her hot cunt.

Paul sat on the seat that was in the shower area and eased Cathy back, guiding her onto his hard cock. Once Cathy filled her aching cunt with Paul’s meat they leaned back to give Tracy access to her cunt again. Tracy moaned at the sight in front of her. Cathy was spread and exposed lying back against Paul with his cock buried deep in her cunt. It was very erotic. Tracy moved to the couple and began to eat Cathy again. She could easily taste the release as her tongue slid up and down her center. Occasionally she would brush Paul’s cock but she mostly concentrated on Cathy.

Cathy couldn’t believe how incredible it felt to have two people pleasing her. Never has she felt anything so good.

The angle was perfect for Cathy as Paul’s cock rubbed her G-spot and Tracy’s wet tongue worked on her over stimulated clit. Paul and Tracy never let up and Paul started to pull on her nipples again. Cathy was heading fast to her first orgasm and she desperately tried to speed things up but Paul and Tracy kept the same pace. It was almost torture for Cathy but she quickly realized the sensations just kept getting stronger building for a powerful orgasm.

“Oh Paul. Trace.” Cathy Moaned. She was racing towards her orgasm. “I can’t hold on any longgerrrrr….. Oh….. I’m going to cum.” Cathy was groaning. Paul and Tracy kept up the pace but Paul was fighting off his own impending orgasm.

“Come on baby.” Tracy said. “Cum all over my face.”

“Ohhhh. Ohhhh.” Her hands grabbed Tracy’s head and her cunt grabbed Paul’s cock. Her orgasm slammed into her. “Ohhhh. Jeassssss. Ahhhhhhhh.“ Cathy screamed and her spasms sent Paul over the edge too.

“Ohhhh baby….. I’m cumming. Ohhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhh.” Paul came just as hard as before. He pumped two large shots of cum into Cathy’s cunt before Tracy pulled his cock to her mouth, which only increased the intensity to Paul.

It was now Cathy’s turn to shake as she collapsed against Paul. Tracy couldn’t get enough as cleaned off Paul’s softening cock. She then proceeded to do the same to Cathy’s wet cunt.

After a brief rest they decided to leave the shower and take some time to recoup. They ate dinner, had a few drinks, and they told Paul how the two finally made love.

When they were done they decided to enjoy the hot tub and Paul, of course, was horny again. He placed a supply of cocktails in the snow along the Jacuzzi and joined the women in the warm water. He noticed that the women were talking as if nothing happened.

The snow was falling again and the quiet was only broken by the voices of the three. The relationship of the three changed and they all knew things were different now. Paul didn’t know how the girls were going to handle their new relationship and how much he was going to be involved but he was hoping there would be more of what happened earlier.

The conversation eventually turned to sex, which was no surprise to anybody. The young lovers were all excited by the development in their relationship. Tracy said she had witnessed the sex between Paul and Cathy the night before they left.

“So you were peeking out the door.” Paul said. “I knew it.”

“Yeah! It was hot. I was too horny to go to sleep so I had to take care of myself.” Tracy admitted.

“Tell Paul what you liked about it.” Cathy said.

“Well…. “ She hesitated.

“She liked it when you did me up the ass Paul.” Cathy said. She was enjoying the fact that Tracy was blushing for a change.

“Is that true Tracy?” Paul asked. She nodded. “Well Cathy. Do you think it is time we did something about that?”

Cathy looked at Tracy and said. “Do what every you want to her baby.”

Paul eased across the Jacuzzi and between Tracy’s legs. She open to accept him and he stopped just short of kissing her. Her smile faded as Paul kissed her. Soft, at first, but very deep. Tracy’s legs closed around his waist pulling him to her. Cathy moaned at the sight.

When the kiss ended Paul slowly stood and now it obvious erection was tenting his suit. He pulled his suit off his body and Tracy looked at Cathy then back to Paul. Paul moved forward and she obediently opened her mouth and took him in. Paul watched as his cock slide in and out of her talented mouth. Tracy wrapped one hand around the base and another up to pinch his nipples. She ran her tongue up the side and took the head in her mouth. She hesitated and slowly took him in until her nose touched his abdomen.

“Ohhh… God that feels good.” Paul groaned. He watched his cock become wetter and wetter as Tracy coated it in saliva. Tracy slowly pulled back and ran her tongue under the penis from the tip to the base and slowly back to the head again. She formed a perfect “o” with her mouth and took the head in again and started to pump his cock with her hand.

“Ahh…. Tracy. Mmmmm… slow down you are going to get me to cum too quick. Damn that feels good.” Tracy used her other hand now and started to softly play with his balls and this produced another groan from Paul.

Cathy had slipped out of the tub and went to get some lube she brought with her. She wanted Tracy to enjoy Paul’s perfect cock up her ass. Cathy knows how good it feels and really wanted to share Paul with her friend. She was not even a little jealous that her best friend was sucking off her husband, in fact she encouraged it. Ever since last night the thought of the three of them becoming lovers on a regular basis was very exciting to her.

Paul hardly noticed Cathy leave but saw her return the lube. He reluctantly pulled his hard cock from Tracy’s mouth and proceeded to undress her. He leaned her back so he could get to her cunt and started to return the favor. Paul used his tongue to lick up her slit and across her clit. He slowly licked back down and forced his tongue up her cunt as far as he could.

“Ohhh… “ Tracy moaned. She was already very wet from having that hard cock in her mouth and the thought that it would soon be up her ass. Paul slowly licked her outer lips and traced his way back to her clit and slowly sucked it into his mouth. Tracy brought her hand down to hold Paul’s head in place. “Ohhhhhhh…. Damn… that feels good.” Tracy moaned loudly.

Paul then stopped, turned her around, bent her over the side of the tub and started to do the same to her asshole. He spent a few minutes licking the tight ring while using his hand to play with her cunt. When his finger was coated in pussy juice he started to rub her very slick anus and work his finger in. Tracy couldn’t believe how good this felt. She was very aroused by the new sensations and found herself pushing back against Paul’s finger trying to take it all in.

“How does that feel baby?” Paul said. Tracy was totally under Paul’s control. Every nerve ending in her body was firing and the sensation of being filled was sending her to an orgasm.

“Oh my God Paul.” Tracy moaned.

Cathy was watching the scene unfold and slipped a finger into her own cunt.

When Paul’s finger was almost completely inside Tracy’s tight ass he reached around with his other hand and started to rub her cunt.

“Ohhhh Paullllll Ohhhhhhh….” Tracy moaned again.

Paul knew she was close already and wanted to cum. He suddenly sank the remainder of the finger in her ass and one into her cunt.

“Ohhh I’m cumming. Ohhhhhh.” Tracy screamed as her orgasm quickly rocked her body.

Paul let her relax and continued with her ass. Tracy was not sated. She was still under the spell of Paul’s fingers. “Tracy.” Paul said. “Are you ready for my cock?”

“Yesssss.” She hissed.

Cathy was nearing an orgasm herself but stopped because she didn’t want to cum to quickly. She grabbed the lube and filled her hands with generous portions of slick liquid and proceeded to coat Paul’s cock. Cathy then moved to Tracy’s round ass and massaged some into her anus. Cathy couldn’t resist the urge to work a finger into Tracy’s incredible ass.

Returning to her spectator seat she watched Tracy’s face as she offered her virgin ass to Paul. He positioned his hard cock at her entrance and slowly started to push.

“Oh my God. Ohhhh.“ Tracy reacted to the head as it finally slipped past her tight ring.

“Relax baby.” Paul said and the excitement was obvious in his voice. “Ill go slow.”

Cathy had striped naked and now sat watching with a finger in her own cunt. She could feel her own orgasm building again.

Paul continued to work his cock deeper into Tracy’s bowels as she did her best to relax and take him in. Tracy was learning quickly and the pain was turning to pleasure.

After several minutes Paul finally had his entire cock in her ass.

“Oooohhhh Cathy his cock is so big. God it feels good. He is going to make me cum again.“ Tracy was almost incoherent as every nerve ending in her body came to life. She had never felt anything like this before and her whole body seemed to focus around her ass. The sensation of being filled was incredible.

Paul could tell she was adjusting to him quickly so he only paused a second before he started to slowly pump his hard meat in and out of her ass.

He knew he would not last long. Tracy’s excitement was sending him to a quick orgasm but he didn’t want to cum without her.

“Tracy does my cock feel good? Can you feel my balls hit your cunt?” Paul was getting caught up in her excitement.

“Yesssssss! Ohhh yessss….. I’m going to cum Paul. Pound me hard!” Tracy hissed. Paul started to move a little faster but the feeling was too much for Tracy.

“Ohhhh. Oh my God. Ohhhhh Paul. I’m cumming. Ohhhhhh.” Tracy felt her whole body come to life as she came.

Paul came as he felt her ass tighten around his cock “Ahhhhhhh. Ohhh Tracy. Ughhhhhh.” Tracy even liked the feeling of Paul as he came deep in her bowels.

Cathy was right behind both of them. “Ohhhh. Ohhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhh.“

Paul collapsed on her back and nobody moved for a minute of so. Paul finally pulled his softening cock from Tracy’s ass and the three sat in the warmth of the Jacuzzi coming down from the erotic high.

“Cathy you were right.” Tracy finally said. “That was incredible.”

“See I told you if the right person does it to you it is awesome.” Cathy replied.

“It is nice to have that when ever you want it. I do miss that.” Tracy said.

“You know I’ve been thinking. What are your plans now that you are done with Mark?” Cathy asked Tracy.

“I know I can’t stay with my mother much longer. I suppose I will get an apartment and start fresh.” Tracy shrugged.

Cathy started to say something and stopped. She drifted over to Paul and started to whisper something to Paul. Tracy could see her hand working on his cock under the water.

“Is that what you want?” Paul said to Cathy.

“Yes.”

Cathy looked at Tracy. “Trace. Why don’t you move in with Paul and me?”

Tracy’s eyes lit up. “Move in with you two? Really? Are you sure?”

“Yes. You have lit a fire in me and unless you don’t want to be our play toy then why not?” Cathy said. “I can barely keep up with Paul and I am sure he won’t mind having two women around the house to play with.”

“I will be on my best behavior.” Paul smiled.

“Yeah. Right Paul.” Cathy groaned.

“Are you sure this won’t be a problem?” Tracy asked.

“No problems here.” Cathy assured her.

“What if Paul jumps me when you are not there?” Tracy smiled.

“All I ask is that you tell me everything. No secrets. And I will extend the same courtesy.”

“You mean if you and Tracy make love you are going to tell me everything?” Paul asked.

“Yeah.” Cathy said.

Tracy thought for a few minutes and the three sat in silence. She looked at Paul and Cathy and smiled.

“I would love too.” She finally said.

“Good.” Cathy smiled. She slid away from Paul and over to Tracy. She straddled Tracy and kissed her passionately. Tracy knew she had found a home and looked forward to this new relationship. The three didn’t know how long this would last but they planned on living it day to day and enjoying it while it did.