All Comments on 'Winter with the Wolf Ch. 04'

by DesireableLust

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

After Keenan figures out what Donovan is up to he need to tell Mia about werewolves. The longer he keeps it a secret and hide things she will be hurt in the end. I know he is doing what he thinks is best to protect Mia but the deception will cause more hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yeah...I have been waiting for you to continue! Freaking love this story!!♡♥♡♥

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hi I'm really enjoying this story!

You might not be sure where you want it to go, but you're doing really well as far as I'm concerned. Just keep trying things out on us, this is the place to learn, and if people get unfairly critical, just ignore them. We'll all be here too, cheering you on! x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yay!

love it! thank you for updating. i hope donovan gets caught and the two end up working together. would be a great twist, especially when they work to take down the alpha. i can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Team Moose!

God I love that dog! He is awesome! Sneaking up on a wolf and getting a chunk out of his calf no-less!!! Moose ROCKS! And he makes me smile. So does the whole story. I'm loving it. I'm also hoping to see Donovan realize that he's been lied to and help Keenan bring down the baddies. And of course, I can't wait for more of Keenan and Mia's romance! Keep up the good work. You're doing great, and I liked that you had a slightly longer chapter this time. What can I say? I'm greedy for more. :-) 5 Stars ~K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love moose!

Moose seems like an amazing dog. I'm so happy your not gonnna let anything happen yo him I would be devasted if something did. As far as the story goes I live that as well. I wish it was a bit longer but beggers can't be choosers. Please update fast! I'm loving this story!<3

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 10 years ago
This is good!

I hope you can keep up the pace and update every few weeks. Looking forward to more.

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 10 years ago
LOVE IT

YOU'RE DOING GREAT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. TAKE YOUR TIME IN WRITING THIS STORY IT'S GREAT.

canndcanndover 10 years ago

great story so far. One thing...I though Donovan knew Eric was wanting Keenan out of the way b/c he was stronger. Now he's acting surprised that he's not feral like Eric said. Didn't he say he knew it was an excuse to kill him for the pack?

I love how Moose got one up on Donovan. I think Keenan should be honest with her in some way b/c she's not stupid. I'd think she'd be scared being told someone sent chocolates with a message to make it seem like it was from Keenan and the she hears a gun shot in the woods. It should freak her out a bit. Moose was the savior of the day. look forward to more.

DesireableLustDesireableLustover 10 years agoAuthor
Response to cannd

I'm sorry my intentions weren't written clearly in the story. What I was trying to portray was that Donovan is aware that Eric never liked Keenan but the circumstances of his mission that Eric gave him are that he is to kill Keenan before he goes rogue. The second time I wrote about Keenan being stronger then Eric was in a section that was from Eric's point of view when he was on the phone with Donovan. So it might have seemed like that was part of Donovan's knowledge but it wasn't. I'm sorry, this is the first story I've ever written. I've already made lots of plans on what to do for my next story to avoid a lot of the problems I'm having. Thank you so much for your comments!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Are you planning on writing anymore of this story?

It is a pretty good story hope you will finish it

lennelenneover 10 years ago
Moose

Best fricken dog ever...

keep up the good work dear!

canndcanndover 10 years ago

thanks for the reply...a great thing to have is beta reader(s)...the good authors all have them. I beta read..it's just a way to have some people read something before you put it out and tell you if there are any holes, issues, what they like and don't like. Most times authors are so submersed in their world that they may take some knowlege they have for granted so a beta reader can point out question the reader will have or inconsistencies or whatever. The beta reader doesn't 'edit' as in grammar and punctuation usually. Most authors start by asking fans to help out (the perk of helping is you get chapters before the rest of the people :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the premise, but its a bit early for female character to seek sex. She would ask him questions n be on guard for her house, animal, self. Lock the doors n be vigilante. Plus, who sleeps after a fright like that with an attentive male touching her? I suggest the female have more reservations, thus setting up male to seduce her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I've read up to the end of chapter 5, if there is more I would love to read it!!!

wishful_inkerwishful_inkerabout 2 months ago

Excellent story, nice place and progression. You are an amazing writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous