Winter Wonderland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talynnda
Talynnda
56 Followers

"What are you doing?" Neil cocked an eyebrow.

"I want you in my mouth."

He didn't have to say anything. His cock jumped in anticipation. I looked up at him and met his eyes as I licked up the underside of his cock. Then I licked around the head, giving it special attention before thrusting my tongue into the slit at the top. I could taste the pre-cum and smell his musk, and it was fantastic. I pursed my lips and drove them over his cock, keeping them tight to increase the sensation. He hit the back of my mouth and I worked him into my throat, taking him all the way in. I played with his balls as I began a nice, leisurely blow job. I sucked and licked, but the whole time I was getting hotter and hotter and my pussy was feeling emptier and emptier.

"Oh, God, Renee, this is so hot, but I want you, I want inside you."

He gently lifted my head off of his crotch and leaned back as I sat on his cock. He stayed on his elbows so he could watch our bodies as they worked together. I leaned back too, grabbing his ankles, and we began to move together. The friction is incredible in that position; the guy's cock rubs the front of your cunt and it's just so intense.

Within a few strokes I was coming again. This time it was a deeper orgasm. I felt it all over my body. Neil reached up with one hand and started rubbing my clit. I told him that he did not need to, that I would be cumming again momentarily anyway, but he just gave me a wicked grin and kept up what he was doing. Sure enough, I came two times in quick succession very shortly after.

We then switched to a modified doggy style; me on my elbows with my ass in the air, and he pounded me from behind with vigor. By this time, I was shouting at him, crying out obscenities that don't usually find their way into my mouth, but when I am being fucked I tend to have a dirty mouth.

Neil's strong strokes were slamming into my ass, and the wet slapping was the only thing you could hear, aside from the occasional crackling of the fire. Neil started spanking me, and I came again.

Suddenly I looked up, and there, standing in the shadowed doorway was John. I gasped, and he held a finger to his lips to suggest I should not give up the game. I smiled back at him, then immediately orgasmed again while looking him in the eye.

I couldn't believe Neil had lasted as long as he had. We were both dripping with sweat by now and he was showing no sign of being ready to come. Was he thinking of baseball?

I rearranged the position again, this time to the traditional woman superior one and began talking to him softly as I pumped him harder and harder, talking about how sexy he was, how incredible his staying power... When I got to the part where I told him that I wanted to feel his hot cum spurting inside me, he lost it. He came, hard, spewing his seed inside me. He triggered one final orgasm and I collapsed on his chest.

"Wow, if I had known you were that good, I would have made a move on you years ago," Neil held me close and kissed me.

"It was nice, wasn't it? I will have to thank John for suggesting it." I smiled, thinking about how turned on he would be after watching this show.

"Renee, um..." Neil stammered, trying to figure out how to put whatever he had to say. When I told him to spit it out, he finished, "John saw us."

John stepped from the doorway where he had been leaning. "I guess the secret is out. Here I thought I was so discrete, but both of you saw me. I guess I need to work on my hiding skills."

Neil looked at me in disbelief. "You knew? And you didn't say anything?" He looked as if I had betrayed him.

"Neil, apparently you saw him, too, and you did nothing to stop him from watching, nor did you warn me that my boyfriend was watching. I think we are equally culpable here. And I think we found out that you like an audience."

He paused, thinking it over for a moment, and then nodded reluctantly.

"So do I. Look, it's John's turn for some fun, assuming that he will go get me a glass of water," John headed off for the kitchen. "Do you like to watch as much as you like being watched?"

Neil's eyes widened as he thought about what I was asking him. John returned with my water and I drank deeply as Neil stood and put his pants on.

"So what is it to be?" asked John. You can stay and watch from a chair instead of the door, if you would like, but if you are leaving, you had better do it quick. You two totally got me turned on, and I am going to have this girl pretty soon."

Neil sat in a chair that was close enough for him to see what was going on, but far enough away that he would feel out of the action.

John grabbed my water glass from me and placed it on an end table, then kissed me passionately. I felt his scratchy wool sweater abrading my skin and reveled in the feeling for a moment. He caressed my breasts, pinching and rolling my nipples between his fingertips as they peaked. I slid my hands beneath his sweater and turtleneck to his bare skin. John was quite a bit hairier than Neil, with more muscle as well. He was a personal trainer at a gym to help pay for college, and though his build was tall and thin like Neil's he had packed a considerable amount of muscle on his body. I ran my fingers over his six-pack abs and well defined waist around to his back which was like satin over steel. I gently raked my fingernails down his back, then pushed his sweater and shirt over his head and off, bending my head to his nipples to bite and suck on the sensitive tips.

John arched his back as I unfastened his jeans and extricated his already hard member. It took both of my hands to give him a proper hand job. I ran my fingers up and down his hard shaft, fluttering them up around the head and down to fondle his testicles. I knew that this particular technique made it feel like I had four hands, and it was intended to drive John (and Neil) particularly crazy.

Suddenly, John took control of the situation. He picked me up and laid me on the rug so that Neil would have a perfect view of my pussy, and he positioned himself so his face was inches away from my cunt, which was still leaking sperm from Neil's ministrations.

"I'm going to lick her dry, then I'm going to lick her all wet again," he addressed Neil.

Neil had both hands on the arms of his chair, but there was a definite bulge in his jeans.

"Honey, go ahead, I whispered. Touch yourself. You don't want to end up with blue balls, do you?" The end of my sentence came out as a yelp as John stuck his face in my pussy and started eating away. God it felt so good.

Neil began to rub himself through his pants. I smiled my approval, then turned my attention to John.

"You know you will never get me dry. It will just never happen. For every little bit you suck out I just make more."

He mumbled something that sounded like "giving it the old college try," and kept his mouth at my pussy. It was incredible. He rimmed my ass, and then fucked my pussy with his tongue. His five o'clock shadow abraded my clit, sending electric pulses through my body. I was awash in sensation, not the least of which was being watched by my best friend who had just dumped the sperm in me that my lover was trying to remove with his tongue.

Wow. John got up off of his knees and entered me without hesitation. He thrust deep into me, working his cock deep into my sopping wet pussy, then began to thrust deeper and deeper until I was taking him balls deep with every thrust. He threw my legs over his shoulders and pounded away, twisting at my nipples. I was crying out with ecstasy at every stroke, squeezing his cock with repeated orgasms.

I glanced over at Neil and was caught by the erotic sight of his hand stroking his cock, now freed from his pants. He stroked it almost violently, and in time to the pounding I was receiving from John. It was red and looked like it was very happy. I met his eyes and smiled, holding on for dear life as another orgasm washed over me, the feelings of pleasure reaching from head to toe.

John felt the out of control spasms on his cock and noticed where I was looking. He looked at Neil asking if he wished he was the one with his dick in my cunt. Neil just nodded and continued to jerk off.

John pulled his wet cock out of my pussy and lay down on the floor. "Renee, if you want your ass fucked, you had better get it over here, and fast!"

I quickly mounted him and he guided his moist member to my anal opening. I slowly sat down, relaxing my sphincter as I did to take him in. When I had him inside me, we paused for a moment.

"Neil, this is your chance. If you want to fuck this gorgeous girl again tonight, you are going to have to do it now, because by the time I am finished she won't have any energy left."

"Get over here, boy," I added my encouragement to John's.

Neil did not need to be asked twice. He was up and shedding his jeans before I finished speaking. He piled on the "me" sandwich and slammed his cock into my pussy.

John and I had started moving a little bit, but now, with Neil thrusting away at me, I was really moving up and down on John's cock as well. I could feel the two cocks in me, separated only by a thin membrane, and it was so good I came immediately. Both men groaned as my muscles contracted, making me SO tight around them. Neil began to thrust faster and faster, churning the cum in my pussy to foam. I came again, which triggered Neil to orgasm, giving some short thrusts as he unloaded in my wet pussy. He pulled out and collapsed at the side of us, breathing hard and covered in sweat. I sat up on John's cock, allowing him to see himself as he penetrated me.

I supported myself on his chest and he grabbed my waist to set the pace, and we were quickly moving at a very fast pace, with me almost coming off the head of his cock at every stroke. I was slamming into his pelvic bone at every down stroke. I was being fucked hard, like I like it. I was cumming frequently. Finally John had reached his peak and he held me still while he thrust into me violently, shooting his sperm into my ass. When he finally let go, I literally collapsed in a boneless heap of pleasured woman between the two men.

"Thank you for joining us," I gently caressed Neil's chest as I whispered in his ear.

"Oh, my God. If I had known what I was missing out on I would have done this sooner."

"If you had done this sooner we wouldn't have gotten to pluck your cherry," John contributed.

"Yeah, well, I guess all my homophobia was uncalled for. I thought an MMF would be more like an FFM, you know, where the girls keep each other happy..."

"You didn't ever realize that a woman has enough to keep more than one man happy? You never considered what happened in a gang bang? Oh, Neil, you have lived a sheltered life. Which is surprising, considering you are my friend," I replied.

"I guess I just never thought about it. Now that I have... COOL. That's where you go at your parties. Boy, I am really stupid."

We all laughed at that comment.

We spent the rest of that night in front of the fire in the Great Room. We pulled a blanket over ourselves as the fire died down, and there was a little bit of fondling beneath the covers, but we were all too tired to act on it.

We spent the rest of the weekend pretty much as planned. We skied and rode snowmobiles, but mostly we had sex in different positions, with the guys taking turns filling each of my holes, and by the time we returned home on Monday night I can honestly say that we were satiated.

After that, Neil frequently joined in my parties as an active participant, and he never again had a girlfriend who saw me as a threat. In fact, I fucked them all.

John was great, too. We were together for over a year, until he graduated and left for law school. I still occasionally hear from him. He is a successful attorney in New York, and he and his wife enjoy many swingers parties. He still likes to watch and be watched, though.

Talynnda
Talynnda
56 Followers
12