All Comments on 'Wired'

by D_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

What a sincere and honest story

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
Very well done -- this was a lovely story

Thank you for sharing it with us. Five from me!

visioneervisioneerover 8 years ago

Good femdom stories are rare and this one is superb - a sincere, thoughtful, and unvarnished look into a D/s relationship. You skillfully expose how both the domme and her sub expose their vulnerabilities and bolster each other. Beautifully written. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Darn it

I read this earlier and gave it a 4. I've reread it and wish I had been more awake and given it the five it deserves. Quality femdom is a rare thing. Once again, you have given us believable characters in believable situations and still made it erotic. That is always the tastiest combination.

I hate grammar natzis, but you are too damn good an author to fall into the 'could care less' trap. No, no, no! Dee could NOT care less about bimbette Crystal. Neither you nor your character is of high school age. Couldn't care less. That hurt me more than Precious' 100 pops.

So very happy to read new work from you. I'm ready for my punishment for not giving you the proper score. I'll need to sneak onto other devices to cast additional votes to atone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really???

Who wants an old cow telling them what to do? With no limits? Not good. Not believable. Poorly written. Has he left her yet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

A BDSM story that combines harsh punishments, teasing, and romantic domination combined with good character development? And one with Femdom, no less!

You should definitely consider making this into a series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved it

Please write a sequel it's so good. It wasn't to harsh and it wasn't unrealistic it was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very few like this one, I came across. Definitely an awesome combination of love, romance and domination. Carry on. Good work. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

This is perhaps one of the most compelling stories I've read on this site. I could feel the dynamic between Domme and sub; palpable is a perfect word here. I do hope you write more about this couple with the same verve as this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Amazing, such a realistic representation of a female led relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really ??? Who loves you ................

100 strokes ..... ! ! .

Lucky she does not hate him then .

Wonderful what salve can do .

Does he merrily skip into work next day ?

Or have to go to hospital ?

ham_sandwichham_sandwichalmost 8 years ago
Fascinating!

More twists and turns than a country road in West Virginia. No cardboard-cutout characters here--endearing people with complicated personalities. Most excellent writing, shame there are only five stars I can give it. Wish there'd been a sequel...

rbw65Xrbw65Xabout 7 years ago
excellent

Simply excellent. Very believable. I loved it.

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesalmost 7 years ago
A gifted writer

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfect

I’ve read many stories that have left me aroused, craving punishment, yearning to have my cock caged, ready for humiliation, or simply happy to have enjoyed the ride the author took me on. Ms. Lynn, you not only left me aroused and craving punishment but deeply touched by the connection of two human beings, even though they are fictional characters. Or are they? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She hits him 100 times with a riding crop, then says she loves him. That’s not love, that’s just abuse. He’s a confused, pathetic loser and she’s a sadistic, psychotic bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous