Wish Cums True Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I love cum," she said lustily. "You should've seen the other client. Carrie had to come in and help because he likes a very specific finish. He likes to sit on the edge of the table and have her reach around and jerk his cock while I crouch between his legs so he can cum on my tits."

All this talk of cumshots on her perfect breasts made my cock strain and both ladies looked down at my crotch.

"How are you still hard after all that cum you just blew?!" said Carrie.

"Actually, I can usually cum as many times as I want without any loss in hardness or volume," I stated, matter-of-factly. "At least I haven't come to a limit yet, and believe me, I've tried."

"How many have you had in one session?" asked Katrina.

"The best I've done is eight within about an hour or so, but even then, I ran out of time, not out of cock," I bragged. "In fact, I can make it bigger or smaller too, or change things on other people too. . ."

"What? I don't believe you!" Katrina almost shouted.

Without saying another word, I closed my eyes and imagined my cock getting bigger and bigger until it was about 2 feet long and as thick around as a large can of soup. My balls were the size of softballs and my sack hung low and tight with the weight. When I opened my eyes, both Katrina and Carrie were completely mouth agape. My cock was so big now, that it couldn't even support its own weight, and flopped around on my stomach bouncing softly.

"I, I don't even know what to say. . . " muttered Katrina.

"How is this possible. . . " trailed off Carrie.

"It works on others too, watch!" I said. I closed my eyes and imagined them switching bodies.

When I opened my eyes, they both were completely speechless again. Carrie's now-Katrina sized giant tits were hanging out without a shirt on and she immediately grabbed them and started cupping them. Katrina's clothes fell loosely on her, now that she was much shorter and petite. She looked like a pre-teen who was trying on her mom's bra.

"Oh my god, I've always wanted to have bigger breasts, these are fantastic. . . but holy shit are they heavy!" said Carrie. She was fondling Katrina's body so much that I closed my eyes and made her breasts super sensitive, and almost immediately, Carrie began to have a total soul-melting orgasm. Her eyes rolled back, she threw her hair and head back and arched her back and nearly fell over as her legs buckled and she had to catch herself against the massage table. I took this opportunity to imagine my cock back to its new normal state of 10"-11", since I'd need an elephant to fuck with it at my current size.

While I was watching Carrie orgasm and resizing myself, Katrina had managed to strip completely naked. Or at least took off her shirt, the rest fell to the ground on their own based on her shrinking. She immediately started bending and stretching in Carrie's body and feeling all around.

"God damn Carrie, you have an amazing body! I feel like I can do cartwheels," she said. She then took to exploring her new pussy, which was completely shaved and had an extremely swollen clit/labia that looked almost comically big on such a small frame. Her ass was tiny and round and completely toned and she looked like she had a 24 pack of abs going. Her tiny tits were amazingly perky and her nipples were very small with protruding eraser heads from her arousal.

"Holy shit you are tight girl! I can barely get one of your fingers in here, how often are you getting fucked and by whom if you're this tight?" asked Katrina incredulously.

"That orgasm was the first one I've had in months. I've been working too hard, and this business keeps me very busy," said Carrie, leaning against the table for support after her monster orgasm. "It's actually hard to find a good guy these days. Many are turned off and want someone more like you with the T&A and curves. I've had some guys say they like me, but when it comes time to hook up, they say it's like trying to hook up with a 14 year old and then I'm left going home alone."

"Well, I have something that might help with that," I said as I sat up and started rubbing Carrie's clit with my fingertip.

"But you're married, aren't you?" asked Carrie.

"I am married, but with this marathon horsecock, my wife gets as much as she can handle, and she's told me in no uncertain terms that she can't keep up with it, so I should find as much on the side as I can so as not to exhaust her. However, I do have to tell her everything that happens, so I hope she'll like this story."

Without a moment's hesitation, Carrie climbed up onto the massage table and straddled my hips. She positioned herself over my cock and slowly guided my inside while lowering herself down.

"Oh. . . . my. . . . god. . . . " she hissed with ecstasy. "It's so big, I feel so full, holy shit. . . "

She slowly started to rock herself forwards and back. I put my strong hands under her legs to help bear her weight. Even with Katrina's body and bigger pussy, I was still too big for her to bury my cock to the hilt. After a few seconds of her getting slowly going, she started to bounce all over my cock. Katrina sat down on the love seat and began to furiously jill off watching her body have Carrie's way with me while I had my way with Katrina's dangling breasts.

"This is so hot and weird!" muttered Katrina to no one in particular. "It's like watching a third person porn movie starring me in person."

By this time, Carrie was bouncing for all she was worth and getting really close to another monster orgasm. Her vocalizations were getting more guttural and high-pitched and I could feel her kegel muscles tightening in a rhythmic vice grip.

"Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod, OHHHHHHHHH. . ." Carrie moaned as she completely lost herself in her orgasm.

After she came down from her high, she looked at me hungrily and said "I want you to tit-fuck me! Right now. I've always wanted bigger breasts, I'm going to try everything with them."

Not wanting to waste any time, I picked Carrie up off of me and sat up on the massage table facing Katrina on the couch. Carrie looked at me confused for a second and then I grabbed her by the armpits and pulled her down towards my cock. She got the idea of what I wanted to do, and got on her knees and wrapped my massive tool in her newly ample cleavage. She looked up at me with lust in her eyes and what a sight it was to see. With her tits wrapped around the base of my cock, I was big enough to go completely up underneath her chin. Without saying a word, she took the end of my dick in her mouth and began to slowly raise herself up and down so that she sucked and drooled on the top 1/3 of my cock while her tits massaged the lower 2/3s. I was in heaven.

After 10 or 12 strokes up and down, she lifted her head off my cock and said "Is this hot for you? I've never done this before, but I've seen it in porn and always wanted to try it."

I was so out of it with pleasure from the view that I could barely get my mouth to utter the words "this is absolutely fucking hot. . ."

With her mouth off my cock, she started using her tits to go from tip to base on my cock, varying the speed and pressure and always maintaining eye contact. She also started talking like a goddamned porn star.

"Come on baby, cum for me. I want to see it, I want to taste it. Don't hold back, make me your little cumslut. . . " and so on. I heard moaning in the background of this lovely XXX rated spoken word concert and looked up to see Katrina laying back with her feet on the floor and her butt hanging off the loveseat furiously masturbating herself in Carrie's body. She arched her back at the sounds of the dirty words and the surrealness of seeing her friend tit fuck me and beg for cum in her voice. Her taut body tightened up even further and her butt lifted up in the air as her body took over. She moaned loudly without saying any words as her fingers rubbed and prodded and caressed and her whole body spasmed in pleasure.

Between the sight of Katrina's orgasm behind her and the sight/sounds of Carrie's tit-fuck/blowjob combo, I couldn't hold back any longer. Carrie, sensing what was about to happen, tried to push my cock as far in her mouth as it would go while still rubbing my cock with her breasts. I was only loosely aware of my own guttural roar as the first spasm of my orgasm jolted through me. First one, and then two huge loads shot right down Carrie's throat, forcing her to pull back on my cock lest she start to choke. As my cock popped out of her mouth, a huge wad of cum that she was trying to swallow in vain dribbled down her neck onto her tits. At this point, she continued jerking my cock and the third shot completely covered her face like she got hit with a water balloon filled with cum.

She dropped my cock in surprise and I grabbed it and began to jerk furiously for the massive orgasm that was only halfway through. Because my cock dropped when she let go of it, my first 2 jerks each shot a huge load on one of Carrie's fantastic tits and as I raised up to finish jerking off, I shot another load into Carrie's hair and 2 over her shoulder that landed on Katrina's legs and stomach on the couch. Finally, my orgasm subsided and I looked at the carnage around us.

Katrina was just regaining awareness from her orgasm when she opened her eyes and saw my still hard cock after finishing with Carrie.

"Get over here right now, I don't know if that thing will fit, but I need to find out. . ." commanded Katrina.

Not skipping a beat, I jumped up and knelt between her outstretched legs in front of the loveseat. My cock looked positively huge next to her tiny petite body. With the base of my cock next to her pussy, my cock head reached all the way past her belly button. I slowly rocked my hips to rub my shaft against her swollen clit, which elicited sighs of encouragement. After a minute or two of this, she finally said "Come on, I need it. . . don't make me beg!"

I pushed my hips back and aligned myself with her. She felt so tight, I wasn't sure my finger would get in, much less my cock. However, in the heat of the moment, I was literally as hard as a steel pipe. Slowly, I began to press against her opening without budging.

"Ugh. . . ungh. . . oooh, come on, push it in!" she hissed in encouragement.

Finally, I felt her starting to stretch out to accept my member, and with a pop, my cock went in at least 5 inches.

"Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, god that hurts so good," she yelped.

I slowly began to work my hips back and forth, slowly pulling back and pressing farther, while making sure not to pull out too much and have to press back in again. After a minute or two of rhythmically stretching her out, I started to pull back and press in on deep, smooth strokes, almost to the full length of my cock. It was amazing to see, it almost looked like you could see my cock head pressing against her stomach when I was all the way in, but I'm sure I just imagined that.

Katrina on the other hand, was losing control. With her legs wrapped around me and my cock jackhammering in and out of her she was practically speaking in tongues. By this time, Carrie had come over and was sitting on the couch next to us, wiped mostly clean of cum and watching the show while I alternated between playing with her big tits and grabbing Katrina's hips and thrusting for all I was worth. She began almost speaking in tongues almost, if the only discernable words were filthy curses or sex words.

"Oh, god. . . fuck, yeah, fuck me. . . god. . . damn, holy, ungh! Keep fucking me, oh god. . . I'm so close. . . fuck, fuck, fuck, oh don't stop. . . . don't stop!"

After what seemed like minutes of this, she finally reached the point of no return. "oooooh, just like that, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, FUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK!" she screamed as her body took over and launched her into a massive orgasm. Carrie's tight body tensed completely as waves of spasms and pleasure washed over her. Her entire body tensed around my cock like an anaconda grabbing a tree branch in a hurricane and I could feel myself getting close too. With a few final thrusts, I passed the point of no return and dumped what felt like gallons of cum deep into her pussy with two or three thrusts.

I came so much, that the sheer volume of cum pushed my cock out of her pussy with a wet plop followed by a very healthy dollop of cum dripping out. Not quite finished with my orgasm, Carrie jumped in and began to pump my cock in earnest. My final few shots, arced up and covered Katrina from clit to scalp in ropes and ropes of cum. By the time I was finally finished, it looked like she had been bukkake'd by about 10 men. There were at least 5 thick ropes of cum from her hips up her body, over her tiny tits and face, through her hair, and onto the upright cushions on the love seat. A couple of them even made it to the wall. Her pussy also dripped a steady stream of cum as her body was still spasming and she was breathing in low ragged breaths. I wish I had a camera.

"Now I see what you mean about how weird this is," said Carrie, breaking the silence. "It's like watching myself make a sex tape, except it's in person. God that was fucking hot."

Katrina wiped the cum from her eyes and sat up a little, which caused the cum on her body to dribble down and drip off her nipples. "I have to say, that's definitely the best massage we've had since I've worked here. I think we'll have to make you a regular!" joked Katrina.

"And invest in a steam cleaner for the carpets and upholstery. . . " joked Carrie shaking her head as she looked at the scene of the room. "I hope no one takes a blacklight to this room for awhile, it's looks like there was a gangbang here!"

"Well," I said, reaching for my wallet and pulling out some cash, "I hope this helps, I definitely would like to come back!"

"Thanks," said Carrie, "Every little bit helps. Plus, you got a lot farther than even our regular clients get!" she reminded me jokingly. "Do you want to take a shower? I think we could all use it. . ."

As the three of us headed back for the shower at the back of the place, I asked them "So, do you want me to change you guys back?"

They looked at each other slyly. Finally Carrie broke the silence, "Not yet, Katrina's boyfriend is fucking hot, I think he needs a visit from a 'stranger', if that's alright with you Kat?"

Katrina thought for a second, then said "Sure, just don't do anything I'm going to regret later, like anal! Besides, now I can take your hot little body and go slutting around town and no one will know it's me, so win win!"

"Okay, all I want to know is, are you both free for a massage next Friday?"

"Yes!" they both said at the same time. I think this is going to be fun. . .

12