Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zouzouni
zouzouni
357 Followers

Connie helped Simon through having his first period. To which he exclaimed how much it sucked constantly. Connie thought he was really starting to understand how complicated being a woman actually was. She too was coming to understand how difficult being a man was when your cock has a mind of its own and would get hard at the most inopportune moments. She wouldn't even be thinking about sex. Sometimes it was just the way a girl smiled or the way she flicked her hair and all the blood from her head would be heading south.

Connie also had several conversations with Simon's parents that proved interesting. The unstated expectation and demands on being the eldest son were clear and terrifying. Having to please everyone was not a pleasant way to live. Being a guy wasn't all that easy either she had to admit.

Their summer jobs were starting and Connie and Simon were still in each other's bodies. After a quick pow wow with Melody they decided to keep going as best they could. They didn't want to ruin the other person's career. Simon's job as Connie was at a financial advice centre that helped people organize their finances and work themselves out of debt. The job was supposed to support her final year of an accounting and finance degree. Whereas Connie, as Simon would be working on a construction site. Simon was finishing up a degree in property development and construction. He'd explained to Connie that he enjoyed creating things, seeing them start small and end up with a finished product.

Connie was exhausted after the first couple of days. Simon's body was physically fit but this job was draining. There were so many things that she didn't understand. She was grateful that it wasn't too technical; she would have hated to stuff up Simon's chances. Connie berated herself for ever thinking that Simon was stupid.

Simon was seeing another side to Connie as well. People at the advice centre greeted him warmly. Clients had nothing but good things to say. He was starting to think that maybe Connie wasn't as cold or standoffish as he originally thought.

Connie was moving some two-by-fours to another section when she caught a series of wolf whistles. Following the men's line of sight she noticed Simon waiting at the entrance of the site. Walking over quickly she smiled. "Hi, what are you doing here?" she wondered.

"You left your lunch at home and since I'm not working I thought I'd bring it down." He said. Connie smiled again. She looked over Simon and realized why the guys were whistling. He'd decided to wear a tight pair of jeans and a top that showed off way too much cleavage. "Anyway, have a great rest of your day." He said with a sexy smile. Simon then leaned in a kissed her cheek. "That should give them something to talk about." He said and walked away with a deliberate sway to his hips in Connie's opinion.

True to Simon's word they guys on the work site talked. It varied from simple to quite crass describing in graphic detail what they would like to do to that 'piece of ass'. Connie was both horrified and intrigued. She kept her mouth firmly shut even though she was furious and much of the commentary. However a part of her felt guilt at some perverse pleasure that men found her attractive.

"You are so going to cop it for that little stunt!" Connie exclaimed when she came home and saw Simon. He laughed uproariously as she described what happened when he left. Such was their new found closeness that she even explained her conflicting thoughts and feelings. Simon listened patiently and expressed his own occasional confusion regarding male trash-talking.

Later that night Connie lay in bed thinking about how strange things were between her and Simon now. Once they'd gotten over their initial frustration with each other, she found him so easy to talk to. And she wasn't lying when she had told him that she thought he had a nice body. She ran her hands over the toned abs of his stomach. That felt nice. She started to think about how many women had had the pleasure of touching him, being pleasured by him and she found her cock getting hard very quickly. They'd agreed to stay away from others but had said nothing about self gratification. He wouldn't mind would he? Connie was getting really aroused as she grasped the thick shaft in her hand and started stroking. God that felt good. No wonder guys did it all the time.

Connie started fantasising about what it would feel like to have a mouth on that hard cock, or what a hot, wet, tight pussy would feel like. What would it feel like if his cock was inside her body? Where had that thought come from? As soon as it was out there she felt her balls tightening, such exquisite pleasure emanating from her groin that she almost couldn't stand it. Then she was coming. It was so good. Different from orgasms in her own body but good none the less. Messy though.

Simon couldn't get Connie out of his head. She was nothing like he thought. In just a few short weeks he felt like she was his best friend. She sure knew more about him than anyone else on the planet. But it was more than that, she was fun to be around, he hadn't laughed so much in ages. He didn't quite understand these feelings and thoughts running around his head. Damn hormones, how do women manage to function?

***

That weekend it was stinking hot and Melody suggested a trip to the beach. They had arrived early enough to beat the crowds so they were able to find a good spot. After a few minutes of good natured bickering trying to set up the sunshade they were settled in. Melody put her i-pod in her ears and was lost to the world as she caught some sun. Meanwhile Simon stripped off the shorts and t-shirt he wore to reveal a two-piece that left almost nothing to the imagination.

"I can't believe you're wearing that!" Connie hissed. Simon smirked as he sat down.

"And why not? I found it in your closet so you must have wanted to wear it at some point." He said.

"Yeah when I'd lost about 20 kilos. Now everyone is going to be staring at my flab." She whispered dejectedly.

Simon looked at her angrily. "Yes they are going to stare. They are going to stare at this amazingly hot body. They are going to wish they could have it, touch it and do the most amazing things to it. So let them look. Don't let me hear you put yourself down like that again." He growled before he got up and went to cool off in the water.

Connie huffed and puffed for a while. She wished she could see herself the way he did. It was becoming too hot in the sun so she decided to join Simon in the water. She spotted him further ahead and waded out to him. They splashed and swam and chased one another for a while until they grew tired. They were chatting when Connie noticed some serious swimmers approaching. Simon had his back to them and couldn't see. Connie grabbed him and pulled him to her so he wouldn't get run down.

For a moment all Connie could feel was her body pressed against his. It felt nice, it felt right. She could feel his hard nipples pressing into her chest and she experienced an immediate reaction from her cock. Simon groaned and backed away. "Damn these things are sensitive." He said looking at his breasts. Connie was still blushing at her response to being pressed against him. "Uh um, I have a confession to make." He said. Connie waited. "I kinda took this body for a test drive." He stated.

"You did what? We had an agreement! You said you weren't attracted to guys! You..." she spat at him.

"No, no, no. Not sex. Just a little self gratification." He explained and waited for her to calm down.

"Oh sorry for the outburst." She blushed again. "So how was it?" she asked, curious now.

"Oh Connie, your body is amazing. Your nipples are so sensitive I swear I could have come just from playing with them. Have you ever?" he gushed.

"Not on my own and no guy has ever spent the time." She said shyly staring at said breasts in front of her, hard nipples straining against the wet fabric. It was doing nothing to ease the hardness in her pants.

"That is so unfair." He said honestly. "As for the rest, well, let's just say that it was so good that sometimes I'm wondering of I should stay in this body." He chuckled. Connie laughed too. They were standing close to each other now. Connie had to stop her self from reaching from him again and her cock was throbbing in her pants. "So how about you?" he asked.

"Yeah I took your body for a spin too. And before you ask it was good, really good, but messy!" She said softly. Simon laughed hard and took a while to catch his breath.

"Hey Connie, is it really weird that I want to kiss you right now?" he said slowly moving closer. Connie shook her head, her heart beating faster. Simon moved in and standing on his toes took Connie's face in his hands. Their lips met gently, softly, experimentally. When Simon sought entry into her mouth she opened up gratefully. They kissed, exploring each other and the new sensations for a while before they broke apart panting. "Wow." Simon said breathlessly. "Can we do that again?" he asked but didn't wait for her to agree. Instead he wrapped his arms around her neck and his legs around her waist as he kissed her.

Connie was grateful for the buoyancy of the water as she wrapped her arms around Simon. Their kiss was deep and passionate. Fortunately they were in deeper water away from most other swimmers. Connie ran her hands along Simon's waist and grabbed his butt. Simon groaned into her mouth and pressed himself harder against her. His hot pussy was now rubbing against her really hard cock. Both Simon and Connie groaned.

Simon couldn't help himself rubbing against her, it felt so good. He looked around to make sure no one was paying too much attention. The slight waves were covering their movements and to those at a distance they looked like a couple making out. He began grinding against her harder and faster. Connie was dying. Her cock was throbbing and all she could think about was putting it somewhere soft and wet. Instead she moved Simon against her harder pushing them towards release.

Simon tensed in Connie's arms, his breathing stalled as he came hard. It was incredible to watch yourself experience such please and it set off Connie's own release. They held each other for long moments regaining their breath. Connie was pleased that she was already wet this time. It was both one of the strangest and most erotic things she'd experienced.

"Hey, are you ok?" he asked still a little breathless. Connie nodded not trusting her voice. They floated around for a while before heading back to shore. Melody had fallen asleep under the sun-shade. They delighted in dowsing her awake with water. After spending a wonderful few hours at the beach they returned home tired from surf and sun.

They hung out around the house all evening taking advantage of the air-conditioning. Connie and Simon felt strange but kept finding excuses to touch each other often. Melody kept looking at them strangely. She was happy that they were finally getting along but part of her noticed that something else was going on.

Everyone had gone to bed but Connie was still awake pacing in her room, Simon's room. She couldn't stop thinking about what had happened at the beach. They hadn't said a word about it and that made it harder. She had become use to talking about everything with him. She was still pacing when there was a soft knock on the door.

"Hi, can I come in?" Simon asked quietly. Connie nodded and he came in and closed the door behind him. "We should really talk about what happened today." He started.

"Yes. We should." She said nervously.

"Do you regret it?" he asked.

"Not at all. I can't stop thinking about it. I'm sorry." She admitted.

"Why are you sorry? I thought it was amazing. I thought it would feel weird making out with a guy but it didn't." He said moving closer. "I realized I wasn't making out with a guy at all. I was kissing you. Connie. The person. The incredible friend. The one that gets me." He said.

Connie was floored. He had just articulated what she was thinking exactly. Instead of telling him she kissed him. She poured all her emotion into that kiss. Simon responded and pressed himself against her until they toppled back onto the bed. Chuckling they continued to kiss using their hands to roam and give each other pleasure. It was surreal since they already knew the exact spots in the other's body that would generate the best response.

Connie tugged off his sleep shirt and ran her hands over those sensitive nipples, pulling and tugging just like she knew she liked. Simon was panting beneath her. Her hand travelled lower and traced the smooth folds that were already slick with wetness. She teased and stroked dipping a finger or two inside his tight hole until Simon was pleading for release. Surprising him she used the wetness to insert one finger into his arse and flicked his clit with her thumb. Simon came hard groaning into the pillow in an attempt not to wake the neighbourhood.

"Oh my god!" He breathed. The sensations were mind blowing. He was starting to get a feeling of needing something more, needing to be filled. "Please." He begged unsure for what he was asking exactly. Connie understood and used the strength of her new body to hold herself over him. She positioned her hard cock at his entrance and slowly pushed forward.

The sensations were electric. Connie was struggling not to come immediately as she felt her cock enveloped in the tight, wet heat. She started reciting times tables in her mind to stave off an orgasm. She'd never appreciated how difficult it was for men to hold off when the feelings were so overpowering. Instead she found a rhythm stroking in and out of Simon. She made sure to adjust her angle so that her cock would drag along his clit driving him to another orgasm. They kissed and touched encouraging each other while trying to be quiet. Connie felt Simon's walls clench around her and she couldn't hold on any longer. She came, releasing rope after rope inside Simon's body, her body.

They both took a while to regain their breath before curling up next to each other. Connie wasn't sure but something other than great sex had happened here. There was a connection, an understanding. She was spared further thought by the strong pull of sleep. Exhausted from the day and their exertions they fell asleep.

***

Connie woke up drowsy and confused. She got up pulled on a T-shirt and went to the bathroom. One glance in the mirror had her frozen. She was back in her own body. She ran an experimental hand over her face and down her front. Yep definitely her. This meant that Simon was back in his body. 'I wonder how he feels about last night now?' she wondered as she made her way bad to the bedroom after cleaning up.

Connie sat on the edge of the bed and looked at him. How had she not noticed him before? He was so handsome, and funny, and smart, and talented, and sexy, and... Her breath caught as his eyes opened and looked at her. She watched as the realization dawned on him. He touched his face, his chest and his cock for reassurance before leaping out of bed. "Don't move, don't go anywhere." He said as he bolted to the bathroom.

Connie continued to sit on the edge of the bed feeling very unsure. What was he thinking? Did he regret what happened now that they were back in their own bodies? She was stewing for a while before he returned. He walked up to her and dragged her to her feet. Connie thought he was going to kick her out when he kissed her. The kiss was hard, demanding, and possessive. It sent a shiver down her spine and she felt heat course threw her veins. "You were holding out on me." She tried to joke as they broke apart.

"Yeah," he chuckled, "I know my body better than yours. Now that we're back to normal I want to make love to you properly." He said his voice low and seductive. Connie couldn't think straight. One minute she was worried that he didn't want her anymore the next she was swept away by his demanding kisses.

They fell back on the bed kissing and touching. Simon kissed along her neck and collarbone and finally down to her hardened nipples. He took one in his mouth and sucked hard. Connie arched almost completely off the bed groaning in delight. "Shh, let me do this. I think I have a good idea of what you like." He said softly winking at her.

Simon took his time worshiping her breasts before kissing his way down to her streaming pussy. He wanted to taste her. His tongue snaked out as he licked her in one long stroke. Connie moaned again as Simon proceeded to devour her. He licked and sucked every millimetre spending a considerable amount of time on her throbbing clit until she was shaking and shuddering above him. Even after her climax he didn't let up until he'd licked up all her juices.

Connie was breathless as he moved back up to kiss her. "My turn." She said as she pushed him onto his back. It was her turn to his her way down him stomach to the soft curls of his groin. Simon groaned as she licked along his hard length bathing him in her saliva. He gasped when she took him her mouth and sucked slowly. Connie wanted to give him as much pleasure as possible knowing only some of the sensations he was feeling. She took him deep and moved up and down swirling her tongue as she went. Simon suddenly pulled her up by the arms.

"You know what'll happen if keep doing that." He said his voice husky.

"And that's a bad thing?" she said puzzled.

"No but right now I want to be inside you." He breathed as he positioned her above him. Connie wiggled until she was in the right spot before lowering herself slowly onto his cock. They both groaned as their pelvises met. They took a moment to savour that feeling of being joined before Connie found a rhythm where she was alternating between grinding against him, and lifting off him only to slam back down. Connie leaned forward to kiss him and he held her there. One arm around her back the other holding her hips he started pounding up into her. Connie started letting out soft cries with each thrust as she felt her orgasm approaching. Simon familiar enough with her body saw the signs and thrust harder trying to time his release with hers. A few moments later they were crying out their climax into each other's mouths.

Connie rolled off Simon and curled up at his side, her head on his chest. Simon was holding her and stroking her hair. "God Connie, that was incredible. You are so beautiful." He said his voice thick with emotion.

"I was worried that you were glad to be free of me." She admitted into his chest.

"Look at me Connie." He said bringing her chin up. "I'll never be free of you, and I don't want to. You and I shared something unbelievable. We are connected now. I love you." He said looking into her eyes. Connie started crying.

"Damn hormones." She muttered before giggling. "I love you too Simon. I think I fell in love with you even before we switched back."

Simon nodded his agreement and understanding. "So how do we tell Melody?" he asked. Connie playfully slapped him before getting up.

"Come on we'd better get a shower before heading down stairs." She said with a small suggestive smile.

"Definitely." Simon agreed as he caught her drift and practically chased her to the bathroom.

***

Melody walked into the kitchen to find Connie sitting on Simon's lap feeding him bits of toast. She briefly wondered if she'd walked into the right house. Connie saw her and made to get off him but he held her tight. "She's gonna find out sooner or later." He said smirking. "Hey sis." He exclaimed.

Melody took a moment to register all the information. "You're fixed, cured, whatever? When?" She shrieked.

"We woke up all back to normal. There something else. Connie and I, well we..." he stammered.

zouzouni
zouzouni
357 Followers