Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, yeah you two are in love. Tell me something new for a change." She said to their shocked faces.

"Don't look at me like that. I saw this coming ages ago. Even before the wish thing. I just couldn't find a way for you two to see it." Melody explained. Connie and Simon looked at each other dumbfounded.

"So are you ok with this Mel?" Connie asked hesitantly.

"Ok with it? I think it's fantastic. Now we'll have to get you all moved out of your apartment and moved in here. And just wait til I tell everyone they are going to be so freaked. You can stay in Simon's room of course but we are going to have to make room for some of your stuff. This is going to be so much fun." Melody gushed.

"Looks like she's really thought about his." Connie said to Simon. "If you don't want me here I'll understand." She whispered. Simon captured her lips in a tender kiss. "There's no where else I'll have you be." He said seriously. "So now that's settled and you've worked out our lives Mel, is there anything else you'd like?" He said cheekily to his sister.

"No that'll do for now." She laughed. "Hang on. You have each other. Maybe I want a guy for me. Maybe I should track down that carnival and make another wish." She said excitedly.

"NO WAY!" Both Connie and Simon exclaimed as they all dissolved into laughter.

"Yeah maybe one wish was enough. I'm glad it worked out though." Melody said as she looked at the two people she loved most, thrilled that they were finally happy.