All Comments on 'Wishful Thinking Ch. 03'

by taylorreed

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This can't be easy for you....

Thanks for sharing your pain. You'll help others to heal by inspiring them to get help, and to see that there is hope. That's as important as curing physical illnesses. Please continue to write; you're very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks!

I am sure bringing up memories from a painful past is very hard, it will help other people. Even if it is just from the standpoint that someone who has had severe trauma in the past can lead a successful and fulfilling life. Blessings to you and Mike on the new year.

taylorreedtaylorreedover 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Happy New Year to you too....You must be a very unhappy and lonely person and I feel such sorrow and sympathy for you. How sad that you need to go through life bringing others down to your level.

I wish that you could open your heart to life around you and let the light in.

Blessings to you.

Taylor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank You

I am very well aware of what it feels like to be abused and I thank you for having the courage to write your story. I haven't even had the guts to go into details about it with somebody, and it happened 11 years ago. I look forward to reading what ever it is you decide to finish this story off with. Keep your chin up, it seems like everything turned out alright for you in the end. God bless

PiaraqPiaraqabout 15 years ago
warm hugs

please continue writing. I've been where you are in the story and hopefully now you are at the same happiness I have with my man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A hug and a kiss...

I'm sending you a virtual hug and a kiss on the cheek. After reading your story I want to thank you for sharing it and I want to say that you deserve so much more from your readers than that idiot below. Your writing is beautiful. Thank you. I hope you are well and that you and Mike are happy - you deserve happiness and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey

Thank you so much for sharing your story....I admire your courage. Your truly luck to have such a wonderful man at your side, that can bring your through all the darkness of your past…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous