All Comments on 'Witchfall'

by Kingmaker711

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 9 years ago
Well done indeed

Lots and lots of tits. And magic sex. And debauchery. Cheerio good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a good story

I really enjoyed it. My favorite moment was the spider transformation. I much prefer it to the possession that lacks personnality.

With a transformation you get to see how the girl changed. It's still her but revealed, twisted, and sexier.

Great job on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

No stories quite like those of Kingmaker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I hpê there'll be more

I'm not usually posting any comments but this time I had to.

Your stories are really well done and mixing plot efortlessly with eroticism.

The corruption/transformation theme is also vey nice and something I'm really glad to see in your stories. It's sorely lacking compared to other themes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Appreciation

I just found your stories thanks to HoC's website.

They're without a doubt my favorite ones out there. I love both the one-shots and the ones that take place in a bigger universe.

I don't wish to rush you by asking for a new story soon.

Just know that you have one more enthusiast reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent Series; Would Love to See More

Ah Morgana, we knew thee well. But of course, nothing's that easy - it's just so satisfying to see the bad guy (read:gal) get the last laugh.

This whole series is fantastic, if a little difficult to chase around your profile. I finally found the chronology on your bio, but it would definitely be easier if ya stuck them all in a series of sorts. You handle your corruption/transformation scenes really well and the balance of power between genders is surprisingly even considering the dominance elements to the story, which is disappointingly rare - nice job. Love the kinky absorption/rejuvenation by absorbing innocence too; equal parts dark and arousing, which is perfect for Morgana.

Any chance we'll be seeing more from this universe soon? It'd be great to see Morgana's revival and re-domination of the world, and there's still the spider queen and demon lady to follow up on too...

If not, this series was a great read - thanks for the effort!

OtherwiseUnkown

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More apt for erotic horror.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous