With Help from Michael O'Leary Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a right of passage, he opened a branch office of O'Leary Savings and Loan on campus. The school wanted him to live on campus and it was inconvenient for Raphael to drive around Boston to a branch of O'Leary Savings and Loan to do his banking, so he had his father open his own, small personal branch. Surprisingly, the branch was a good idea and did well on campus. Many of the students who went there had money and opened an account there. Now, they could run out their dorms in their pajamas if they wanted and use the ATM across the campus yard. Now, their parents had a bank that was convenient to wire transfer money to their children while attending the university.

The small branch office gave Raphael a first hand taste and some ground floor experience of what it is like to be a banker. When he was not taking classes, he was working at his father's bank, albeit the branch office on campus. He did not party like some of the other students. Calling upon the commonsense that he inherited from his mother, he was smart enough to know that if he made an error in judgment, the embarrassing episode would follow him throughout his life and throughout his political career, haunting him later, when he was trying to organize his campaign and collect political contributions. Mature for his age, he knew what he wanted and because of his father's success, he had the means to get it.

Like much of the surprises and unexpected things that happen in life, Raphael fell in love. Literally, he bumped into her rushing out of the campus bookstore nearly knocking her down. She dropped her full cup of coffee and her books and papers scattered everywhere.

"Sorry, I didn't see you," he said stooping down to help her pick up her books. "I should be more careful, but I was in a hurry. I'm late for class." He inhaled her with his eyes all at once looking at her long blonde hair, slender body, and her angelic like face. She had beautiful complexion and the bluest eyes. "I'm Raphael." He stuck out his hand.

"I know who you are," she said smiling. "Everyone knows who you are." She stood up and accepted his handshake. "I'm Rachel."

"I'm sorry, but I'm really late," he said turning to leave. He turned back suddenly. "I owe you a cup of coffee. Meet me at the café around 4pm." He waited for her accept his invitation. "Okay?"

"Okay," she said with a smile and a look that melted his heart.

As Gabriella captivated Michael, it was love at first sight when Raphael saw Rachel. He forgot about Lillith, the woman he had been seeing regularly on campus and having sex with. He broke up with her that night, before he even found out anything more about Rachel, other than her name.

"What do you mean you don't want to see me anymore?" Lillith's eyes became black poisoned darts. "I thought we had something."

She was an unusual beauty with raven hair, coffee and cream skin and violent eyes. Her mother was Egyptian and her father was English. The name around campus for her was Cleopatra because she was such a bitch. Because her family had lots of money, she thought she was special. Raphael was attracted to her because, well, she was beautiful. Never had he met another woman like her and when she was around him, she was soft and lovable until now. Now, the real Lillith came out with her anger.

"You're just confused," she said reaching her hand down to massage his cock. "I know what you want," she said pulling down his zipper. "I know what you need," she said reaching her hand in and pulling out his cock.

He grew hard in her hand and she stroked him. She looked down at his cock, fell to her knees, and took him in her mouth.

"Do you like that, Baby," she said taking him out of her mouth to look up at him, "when I suck your cock."

Raphael took a step back releasing him from her grasp.

"Please," he said. "Stop," he said, putting his cock in his pants and zippering his pants. "It's over."

She stood to meet his eyes. No man has ever denied her. She stood silently before him staring at him.

"There's someone else. You met another woman."

"No," there is no one else, he said, telling a half truth.

"Then, why?"

"I don't love you and it is wrong for me to keep you from loving someone who can give you—"

She slapped him hard across the face.

"You don't break up with me," she said, her eyes welling up with tears. "I break up with you. Get out!" He left as a vase hit the back of the door.

It was only another month until graduation and he avoided her and, except for the promised date of coffee, he delayed his contact with Rachel until after graduation.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Heavenly tale from a devil incarnate

With regard to the comment about his lady 'wife', it is incorrect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LOVE IT

Cant say anymore freddie,love to polo and your lady wife.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Asian Nipples -- Nude Pics Neighborhood housewives have a naughty secret.in Illustrated
How You Can Get Free Stuff Get free stuff just by writing and sending an e-mail.in How To
Betty's Birds Finding the spirit of Christmas right next door.in Non-Erotic
Britta: The Anal Anarchist In this bottle episode the Greendale girls go even further.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Philosophy Tutorial Pt. 01 The philosophy of female dominance explored.in Non-Erotic
More Stories