Asian Nipples -- Nude Pics

Story Info
Neighborhood housewives have a naughty secret.
4.6k words
4.58
289.1k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,252 Followers

Elektra @queen__elektra is a petite Asian queen who loves showing off her body and she's an avid fitness enthusiast, from Yoga to lifting weights. She loves being naughty and kinky and exploring light bondage.

switch to Dark Theme so the images look better

***

I swing by the office in the morning and then I meet Erica at the mall. It's 10:36 a.m. on a Thursday, but I'm a realtor so my free time varies. This is our first get-together after exchanging contact information last weekend during an early morning run. We're both fitness enthusiasts and I had to introduce myself to a new face. She had recently moved to this Southern California community and I'm her first friend in the area.

Right away I notice that she isn't wearing a bra. She's wearing blue jeans, a cropped gray top which exposes her tanned midriff, and a light jacket, but the pokies at the front of her chest make clear that she's braless. I wonder if this is normal for her. I wonder how big her nipples must be, but decorum is important so I avoid looking.

Shopping is fun, the conversation is light, we're like new best friends even though I'm much older than her. I've never asked her age but I'm guessing there's a twenty-year age gap between us. She's also my first Asian friend in this community. We mostly talk about trivial things, but there's a subtext between us, her body language is open and her tone is inviting.

Erica buys clothes that match her contemporary style and fit her petite figure. She doesn't try anything on, she already knows her size. She prefers youthful outfits which show her midsection. Nothing is conservative about her. Everything is about freedom. I'm more on the conservative side and purchase a buttoned shirt which would look good for house showings.

I treat her to Mexican in the food court and surprisingly the conversation still flows. Every so often, when she takes a bite, my eyes drift to her small chest. Her nipples poke through her top if she's in the right pose. Again I wonder how big they are. I'm sure she notices that I'm looking. In my experience, women with pokies do it on purpose. It says something about themselves, either a feminist message of body empowerment or it's pure exhibition.

For her, I'm not sure what her philosophy is. Yet.

It's almost 1 p.m. when we finish at the mall and I offer her a ride home because she confesses that she took an Uber to get here. She accepts the ride, happy to spend more time together. We talk about the same subjects, getting her up to date with community gossip. She loves hearing about the husband and wives, suburban gossip which rivals any reality show.

Maybe it's the caffeine in the soda but we both have a burst of energy and I invite Erica to my place to try on the clothes. We have an hour before my kids get home from school, and even if they came home it wouldn't be a big deal because people are always coming and going from this house.

I give Erica some privacy in my bedroom while I fix some drinks. She leaves the door open, she knows I'm coming. I enter the bedroom with the drinks, which I put on the table, and see that she's wearing the new outfit; blue jeans, a crop top, and a stylish black leather jacket. She's barefoot and smiling.

She twirls and models, then removes her jacket to display the crop top. The girl loves showing her belly and arms. No bra, but sadly no nipple pokies either. I tell her she's sexy and that makes her smile. It's something she already knows.

Erica tells me to turn around so she can try another outfit. Obviously she wants me to look, her voice hints at it. Should I tell her about the community secrets with the rest of the housewives and husbands? I seriously consider it, but decide it's not the right time. The kids will be home soon and there's no need to open Pandora's box just yet because she'll be flooding me with questions.

I look the other way while she undresses and we keep making small talk. The tone in her voice is higher, she's aroused from dressing so near me, wishing I was looking at her naked. I don't give in to her games. That'll come later, maybe, if she proves herself to be a trustworthy partner, capable of keeping secrets.

She lets me know that she's ready, then I turn to look at her. Her outfit is smaller, with tiny jean shorts and a v-neck tshirt which keeps her midriff exposed. No bra. Her nipples poke. The audacity of this girl and it's clear she's doing this on purpose, reading my expression as if she's worried I'll kick her out of my house. I won't, of course. She looks delicious.

I get the sense that she wants me to ask about her nipples, but again, I avoid playing her game. She's standing in a way that lets her nipples protrude. It's my house and we play my games. I inquire about her tan, how I'm jealous of it. Erica tells me that before moving here, she used to live with roommates in a house and they'd sunbathe together to achieve the desired effect.

We have about 15 more minutes of privacy left, so I tell Erica that we should be going. She agrees and thanks me. When she realizes that I'm staying in the bedroom and that I'm not turning around, she gets the hint that I want to see her tits. This both excites and terrifies her. It's one thing to be nude around your peers, it's another thing to undress in front of someone my age.

Erica starts by unbuttoning and unzipping her jean shorts and placing it on the bed. She's barefoot in her panties and she tries to be cool about it, but I know this makes her uneasy. In a good way. The kind that gives her an adrenaline rush. Then she removes her tshirt, her forearms cover her nipples as she tosses her clothing to the bed.

She moves to the bed to get the clothes she originally wore, forearms still covering her breasts while she's looking at me. Before getting dressed, she drops her arm and uses her fingers to nervously play with her panties.

I'm enthralled seeing her nipples for the first time. I understand why she always has pokies when she goes braless, I also understand why she goes braless in the first place. Those things are aphrodisiacs and I can imagine the thrill she gets with them poking through her top, or how the fabric must feel against her nipples.

They're long and dark, which is a wonderful contrast to her small breasts, and they seem to get harder with exposure. Erica's face is stoic and she takes a deep gulp. I'm desperate to suck them and I'm tempted to ask, but now isn't the time or place. I don't even compliment her nipples but she must know how I feel about them.

After she gets dressed I drive her back to her apartment. The ride is filled with lingering glances and an unspoken understanding of the connection we've formed. As we approach her building, she turns to me, a playful smile dancing on her lips, and invites me to another shopping trip. There's always unspoken intimacy after seeing a woman's nipples for the first time.

***

A dear friend of mine named Jennifer has gotten an amazing job offer, but she needs to relocate to New York as soon as possible. It's night and we talked on the phone for almost an hour. While the rest of my family are watching tv in the living room, I'm in the home office checking the email I've got from her with the rest of the details.

Jennifer wants me to sell her home ASAP and time is of the essence as she prepares a fast move. We've been close friends for over a decade and we've had countless deep conversations, along with the many orgasms we've shared. Business is foremost on my mind, however, because she needs me as a realtor.

Scrolling through her email, I review her property info and assess the market.

The main appeal of Jennifer's home is that it has a spacious backyard with far more privacy than average in this suburban community. I'll use the open-space living room and the oasis of a backyard as the main selling point. Daytime gangbangs have been hosted at Jennifer's place before when school was in session and some of the wives and husbands were able to make time.

Rather than put the home on the open market, I decide that the best plan for a quick sale is to look within our community. People in our circle of friends had expressed their envy for Jennifer's home. The men love the ability to grill and workshop in the backyard. Women love the size of the dining area so they can play lead hostess. And of course it's great for those wanting to expand their families.

I also think of Erica and her interest in the community. This is more than just about sex, I could actually use her assistance given how many prospective buyers there are. Even though she doesn't have experience in real estate, her youthful presence and natural charm could be helpful during a crowded house showing; and the showing will be crowded given how fast we have to do this.

Sure there are other realtors who could provide assistance, but they aren't involved with the inner-circle. I try to avoid mixing business with pleasure unless the pleasure aspect has already been established.

*

I meet with Erica at the coffee shop the next day and she's very interested in the real estate proposal. When the time feels right I start introducing new layers to this business conversation, regarding some of the husbands and wives in this community. She hangs on every word, in fact she seems even more interested. I suspect she's always had an idea based on the discreet sexual energy some of the women exude.

It's like slowly adding flour when making a cake or pasta. I add a controlled amount to avoid lumps, this helps create the right consistency. Erica is receptive to what I'm telling her, and the more she stays composed, the more information I give. Her eyes stay focused but she breathes harder when the information gets more risque.

My voice is above a whisper when I get into the gangbangs and wife swaps and threesomes and orgies. Erica licks her lips when I tell her that the wives include teachers and lawyers and traditional homemakers. She's thinking about who it might be, if she's seen any of them at the mall or grocery store. I tell her that she'll meet some at the house showing.

She was already going to accept the job offer, but the sex part is what clinches the deal. I offer her a reasonable amount of money for her services, though I get the impression that she'd do it for free, just to be around these couples.

We finish our coffees and discuss the logistics of the home sale. What I'd expect from her, what I'll be doing, what she'll be doing, that sort of thing. Of course, she's more intrigued with sexual matters than the actual work. I tell her that sex isn't a priority on this trip and everything is strictly business because Jennifer is a dear friend of mine who needs things done right away.

She broaches the topic some more and I reluctantly indulge her curiosity. Her hands fidget and so do her legs beneath the table. Clearly she's never been involved with anything like this. Without a doubt she'd be a major hit in the community. Those nipples are heaven and I'm certain there's an appetite for a young Asian woman. Oh yes, they'd love her.

I don't ask if she wants to join, there are lingering questions because this kind of sex changes a person. I think of her youth, her innocence. It's like handing the keys to a Ferrari to a novice driver. She looks around the coffee shop with mischievous eyes. Everyone is minding their business and having their conversations and enjoying their coffee.

That's when she reaches down and tries to prove herself to me. She places her panties on the table and slides it in my direction. I take the panties and slip it inside my pocket. No one sees this. Erica blushes, her first step into a new world.

***

I've been a realtor for nearly two decades so I know the ins and outs. The house showing begins in a few hours and I dress the part while thinking of my key talking points. I'd already spoken to the prospective buyers and had gone over their main areas of interest.

After giving my family a goodbye kiss, I drive ten minutes to the property where I see Erica waiting at the front door wearing a knee-length office skirt and a small jacket. Beneath the jacket, I see that parts of her top are sheer and I can see the color of her belly. An Uber driver had dropped her off and I'm surprised she came this early. Yesterday we visited this home together to get a feel for things and she helped make small adjustments to the interior.

We greet each other with a hug and kiss. The homeowners and family are in New York so we're alone for this. We talk about work but I'm wondering what she has beneath that little dress, if she's wearing panties, if she's braless and that thin jacket is covering the pokies of her big nipples. I'm tempted to ask but I trust that the situation will reveal itself when the time is right.

She helps me upload food and drinks from my SUV and we enter the home and arrange everything on the kitchen counter. We also spread brochures next to the drinks. As she helps me prepare, I take little peaks at her top. Her jacket opens and I get faint looks at pokies. Does the girl ever wear a bra? I wonder. And I love that about her. It must be nice having that kind of freedom.

We go over the game plan, the ins and outs of the property, and what to emphasize for each client. In the last few days I sent her Facebook and Instagram links of the people who are coming so she knows their names and faces. I'm certain she was surprised that such wholesome and professional people could be involved in a sexually charged lifestyle behind closed doors.

The sound of a car pulling into the driveway ends our conversation. I look through the window and see Mr. and Mrs. Lewandowski parking and then coming to the front door. The husband is a tax lawyer and the wife is a homemaker. They dress exactly how you'd expect a middle-aged couple to dress with those roles, the husband in a polo shirt and the wife in a tasteful blouse.

I tell Erica to get ready and she takes a deep breath and removes the jacket. Her top is totally sheer, far beyond what I had expected. She's wearing a low-cut bra that's pulled down so her nipples are visible. Her top is so sheer that she might as well be topless, with the sunlight revealing the dark color of her nipples and I can see they're turning erect from exposure.

She stands there and models herself for me, almost seeking my approval, wondering if I'd scold her, wondering if I'd tell her to put the jacket back on because she's embarrassing me. Instead I keep a straight face. I've never led a young woman into a gangbang lifestyle before and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Maybe she'll love it, maybe not.

I prop the front door open and the Lewandowski couple enters the home. We shake hands and smile and make small talk. In their mid-50's, they're one of the most experienced couples in the neighborhood. The husband has slept with every wife in the inner-circle countless times. The wife is a secret gangbang queen, though she looks like the housewife character in any sitcom with her wholesome demeanor.

When it's time to meet Erica, their eyes light up and she's shy about it. She manages to extend her hand to greet them. They introduce themselves to her, her nipples are rock hard. I can see them poking through the sheer top as I stand to the side, the sunlight shines on her bare chest and everyone's mouth waters.

Another car arrives in the driveway. This is a punctual group and they know this starts at 10 in the morning so I expect everyone to arrive at around the same time. I look and see the Kleinsmith couple arriving, the wife is a high school teacher and the husband manages a restaurant. Their interest is finding a bigger place because they intend on expanding their family yet again.

They're followed by the Robertson couple, a 30-something year old black man with an Irish redhead wife about the same age. They run a construction business together and the husband is interested in this home to host barbecues in the open spaced backyard.

As I work the small crowd and make everyone feel at ease, it's clear that Erica is the star of the show. Her nipples in particular. This group is experienced enough to not be shocked, but again, her Asian nipples are something new. She works her charm, and although she's a bit shy, she manages to explain the details that we'd gone over.

I remain in the living room to tend to the prospective buyers who are inserted in the living space area, while Erica goes to the backyard to show people the 'sunbathing oasis,' as she had previously called it. She gave it that nickname yesterday and I loved it. While I'm entertaining the guests, I think about what an amazing treat it must be to see Erica outside with that sheer top and tight skirt. Her dark nipples must be so visible, fully erect from exhibitionism and any breeze that follows.

About half an hour later, I go back and forth between the kitchen and living room area, occasionally going upstairs to show the bedrooms. My pace is frenetic. We've reached the full amount of potential clients here as everyone on the list has arrived. We're all friends here so not everything is about business, a lot of this is friends catching up and having small chats.

In the main bedroom upstairs, there's a wife swap happening, the Sanchez couple with the Kalinski couple. A quick encounter since they're already here and it's been hard to make private time with their busy lives. I showed them to the bedroom as part of the tour. The wives are on their knees and they start sucking off the other husband. Soon they'll be having rough sex on the bed. I wish them a happy orgasm before I leave.

While upstairs I look through the window and see it; naked Erica is being fucked in the center of the backyard patio. She's bent over and Richard Donovan is screwing her hard, while she's holding onto a chair for dear life. Two other husbands wait in line for a turn, stroking their cocks, while their wives are nearby having a drink and talking amongst themselves. Same as it ever was, except the men are lusting after Asian pussy today.

It's a new way of looking at her figure. It's one thing to have seen her fully nude up close, it's something else to see that magnificently fit body in action, the way it was meant to be used. Her body rocks back and forth, her ass cheeks ripple from the pounding behind her, I can even see her toes curl onto the concrete of the patio as she's barefoot. The two other husbands are fully erect while readying themselves. The sight is enthralling and I could watch this all day, but I have work to do.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,252 Followers
12