With Her Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A.B.
A.B.
20 Followers

Turning sideways to me but still fairly close, I really got an appreciation for its size and how totally bizarre it was in its unusual shape, length, and relative slimness. He held it near the middle with equal amounts of flesh on either side of his hand. To my dismay, as if it were a divining rod searching for water, it found my wife's upturned womanhood and, to the accompaniment of her long sigh, dove back into her unmoving body.

She smiled but could have been sound asleep as he fed the pencil shaped first half into her slowly and carefully. She sighed as he moved his hand away and moved further into her, again putting his hands on her hips.

Then, in a single fast thrust, he obviously pierced her cervix again and she came to consciousness as if back before she orgasmed before, both her knees bending to lift her feet almost to her bottom, her head coming off the table to stare wide eyed at the wall in front of her. Her scream, answered by his chuckle, seemed to echo off the wall.

As if he'd really wanted to do something to elicit that scream, he almost pulled all the way out of her and thrust all the way back into her to drag another scream from her or, maybe more appropriately, to push it from her deepest parts at one end, out the other.

Her orgasm began then with that second thrust and seemed to impossibly escalate with each thrust that followed until she was silently screaming and throwing her head wildly, meeting his thrusts by lifting and lowering her legs, opening and closing them as she could. Pulling with her arms. Arching and thumping down onto the surface of the table.

It seemed to go on forever. There was no way, under the circumstances, that you could think of it as boring but it lasted so long that it almost was. One of the differences this time was that he lifted one of her knees until it was against her side with her lower leg along it. Twisting her onto her side, he lifted that leg straight up in the air. It almost looked painful but her arched body told me she was enjoying it as she squealed and almost lifted herself from the table by bending her upheld leg.

When he finally sighed with obvious relief as he came, I thought that he must not pack much semen since, when I came in my wife, mine often came out immediately after I pulled free of her or even around me if we lay together for a while.

***

"There's still no use sucking her pussy cause nothing's going to come out for a while," he said as he slid his underwear back on with a good amount still sticking out of one pantleg. "But right now is the perfect time for you to get her used to anal. I mean she doesn't have the poop to fight it. Guess that's a joke sort of huh," he laughed.

Once, in the first days of our marriage, I'd tried that and she had flat told me to get it out of her. That it hurt.

But right then I was both mad at her (and him) and unbelievably horny.

"I'll help you," he said, irritating me further. He turned her back onto her front on the table and moved her lifeless legs apart. I could see a little moisture at the opening of her pussy. "Get some of her lubrication on your fingers. Yeah, like that. Now rub that on her little opening. Don't worry, she'll like it. A little more lubricant. Good. Just put a finger in there." I did it and she almost didn't react. Just a little clenching of her muscles that pushed out a little more of the lube from her pussy.

"Some more. That's it. Further in. Good. Yes. Move it around in there a little. Getting looser?" It really wasn't. In fact, when I pushed it in further, she clenched tighter. "Try two fingers now. Get them good and wet. That's it."

At least the two fingers in her made her move her legs apart a little and hold the edge of the table with her hand. Her body moved as I pushed in, pulled out, and pushed in a few times whether it was because of my movements or her reactions.

I almost jumped out of my skin, since I was focused on what I was doing to her, as his hands went around my waist, undid my pants and zipper, and pushed them to the floor. His hand rubbed the front of my briefs and made my skin crawl with homophobia. When he sensuously put his hands into the sides of them at my hips and pushed them down, it felt good but I was still having an attack of reaction against his touching me. It really took me by surprise when he rested one of his big hands on my butt and took my cock in the other, stroking me a few times with a kind of understanding chuckle. It didn't sound mean.

"If I were you, I'd put it in her pussy for a second just to get a little wet before you go on." Taking my fingers out of her ass, I got a little sigh. Putting my cock into her pussy got no reaction at all, even when I stroked in and out of her several times. Now I was hard, wet, horny and more than a little irritated at her reactions. Or should I say lack of reactions to my fucking her.

I felt his breath on my ear, his hand still on my butt, as he whispered, "If you pinch her clit when you put it in her ass, it will be easier."

I pulled out of her pussy and reached around to find her clit. It seemed to be fairly large as my finger rolled it and got a little reaction from her. Looking at what I was doing, I lined up my wet cock with her anus and pressed slightly, watching her clench her ass cheeks closed. I have to admit that the prospect of the pain she was going to feel in a moment gave me a little satisfaction.

He rubbed my bare ass as I got myself ready to do it and positioned my fingers on her clit. Her hips were rolling slightly. I pinched lightly and she moved her hips up to me slightly and unclenched equally slightly.

At once, I squeezed and met her hip thrust with my own opposing one. She screamed with far more energy than I expected she had left and I found myself half buried up her ass. Amazingly, her movements as I started to stroke very slightly in and out of her reminded me much more of how she'd reacted to having him in her cervix than I would have expected having me in her ass. As I pushed forward more, she moaned gutturally.

Though I had no intention of pulling out of her, I was trying to get further in as slowly and carefully as possible. Again, he took matters out of my hands as he slapped my bare bottom hard, making me squeal in surprise as I buried myself in my wife's equally surprised butt.

"There you go," he hissed with a little nasty chuckle. "Now let's get a good fuck going."

As I started to move a little, he plunged his finger into my ass and used his hold on me to start taking long strokes in and out of Mary. She began gasping with a combination of pleasure and the remnants of pain. Perhaps with the fear of falling out of her as he pulled me back from her, I held her hips.

I'd always prided myself in being an attentive gentle lover, even if I didn't have the biggest equipment in the world, and in being able to make love for a long time. Mary had always enjoyed our long, gentle love making sessions. But he wasn't allowing me to set the pace. In fact, his finger in me was forcing me to fuck her ass hard and fast, slapping against her upturned bottom to the full depth and pulling me back all the way to her clutching sphincter.

Suddenly, she squealed and her muscles tightened so much it actually hurt around my buried cock. But it also set off my climax. She'd just relaxed slightly when I shot, filling her deepest parts. She orgasmed again around me and squealed again. That drew out another shot of cum and another reaction and another cum.

I collapsed against her back as he pulled his finger free.

***

That was our first night with Tom. Obviously, after that, Tom was most certainly part of our life.

Sometimes Mary came home from work with that after sex twinkle in her eyes that told me as loudly as her admissions that Tom had paid her a visit in her office or taken her to lunch at a local hotel. A few times he took her out for an evening. Once even dinner and drinks before taking her to a room.

However, far more frequently, he came to my home for dinner, fucked Mary, sometimes had me suck him clean or just to a second cum, and occasionally fucked me. A few times, he stayed overnight and a handful of times he stayed for a weekend. We even went camping a couple of times during the summer.

It seems amazing that it didn't happen earlier but Mary is pregnant now.

I've been allowed - encouraged by him actually and accepted by Mary - to take her ass any time I want including a few times when they were already fucking. But I haven't made love to my wife in the more normal way since that first night. I think that makes it 100 percent likely that the baby is Tom's and not mine. That doesn't mean I won't love it and support it. Just that my sperm had nothing to do with its creation.

After all, there certainly were things I could have done about the situation ranging from calling the cops to divorcing Mary and getting out. But, honestly, I'm pretty happy with the way things are.

I love seeing the pleasure Mary gets from his long cock. I love to fuck her very tight ass and how much pleasure she gets from that, too. And ... I love sucking him, having him suck me, and being fucked by that long loving cock.

Next week, Mary will be at five months pregnant. She's starting to show quite a bit now, at least when she's naked. The doctor says we shouldn't have sex for at least the last three months but probably four. Of course, the sex that I have with her really doesn't count much. What it really means is that Tom can't.

Tom says that I can take care of him until Mary has the baby. I can hardly wait.

A.B.
A.B.
20 Followers
12