With Love, Aunt Zelda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to stroking her hair, running my hand over her neck and onto her soft shoulder. I glanced down and saw that the top of her cotton gown was undone and had opened enough so that one of her small, breasts lay bare. My hand shook as I continued caressing down her arm to her elbow. I wanted to reach down. To take that sweet little breast in my hand and caress it, teasing it until her nipple was as stiff as a bullet and she whimpered in desire. My hand trembled helplessly as I ached to touch it. Helplessly I watched myself reach for it as if I was watching somebody else's hand stretching to touch the soft, tender nubbin.

"Oh-h-h, God," I hissed under my breath, never realizing I'd said it.

Aunt Zelda's eyes slowly opened, fixing on my reaching hand, making no move to stop it. I managed to hold myself a scant few millimeters from her small, pink nipple, concentrating as I fought with myself not to touch it. As I stared down, her nipple seemed to stretch and stiffen on its own as if reaching for my touch. Without my realizing it, Aunt Zelda's hand came up and pulled my hand onto her soft, yielding flesh. I gasped loudly, slowly closing my fingers over it, feeling an electric jolt shoot up my arm and down to my prick, jolting it to sudden, quivering life. Aunt Zelda moaned and shivered, squeezing her thighs tight around her other hand as she squeezed her pussy tightly around her rubbing fingers. As she came, she turned her face into my leg and opened her mouth wide, pressing my hand hard against her small breast and mewling helplessly into my thigh. I couldn't take any more, I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her all the way up onto my lap. Her hands came up and caressed my face as she opened her eyes, pulling my head down as she raised up, pressing her soft lips to mine.

"Ah-h-h-hm-m-m-m . . ." she mewled deep in her throat.

I opened my mouth and sucked her small tongue in, sliding mine alongside hers, caressing it wetly. As I pulled back, I slid my suckling lips along the side of her jaw, nibbling gently just below her soft ear. She crooned quietly as I slid my hand off her soft little breast and ran it softly down her chest and around her gently rounded tummy.

"No-o-o," she sighed, contradicting her denial by pulling me tighter and pressing her lips back on mine.

"Yes, baby . . . I know," I whispered gently.

I drew a long, breath and managed to regain some control. She looked up into my eyes, a lost, love-lorn look shimmering in her deep, brown eyes.

"Oh, God, Lee," she sighed.

As she caressed my hand, she pulled it to her lips to kiss it and smiled hesitantly up at me. I expected her to say that we shouldn't, or maybe to push me away, anything but what she actually said.

"Oh, Lee. My darling Lee . . . I love you . . . so much . . ."

What else could I say?

"Oh, God, Aunt Zelda," I whispered, "I love you, too."

She only stared up at me unsmiling, unbelieving. Disbelief not in what I'd said, but at where she was and that I held her so close. I, too, stared with disbelief at what I'd said to my Aunt – half-aunt, I rationalized, the other half was no relation. We stared at each other for long moments, both of our faces getting red in newly shy embarrassment. Was I serious? I wondered. Was she serious? I made up my mind that I was. Her soft hand on the back of my head pressed me to her face as she closed her eyes and parted her lips. Evidently she'd made up her mind as well. I was in it now. I gently touched her lips with mine, pushing my tongue between her suckling lips. Her soft fingers caressed my cheek as she suckled gently. I drew her tighter with one hand and caressed her breast, squeezing it gently. It was so perfect, so yieldingly firm. Her nipple felt like a warm marble in the covetous palm of my hand.

"Oh-h-ooh-h-h . . ." she moaned, holding my hand tight to her breast and pushing her chest up at me.

Pulling her up a little higher, I uncovered her other small, lovely breast, marveling at it's loveliness and at how light she was. Pausing I gazed at her sweet tit in wonder before I bent to it, sucking the stiff, little pink nub between my lips. I drew no sustenance from it, but it's taste and texture was a delight I'd never experienced with any other woman. Was it because it was my own sweet aunt that I felt this? I loved her. I'd never loved the other girls I'd dated, and maybe I felt that was it. I slid my lips up her soft throat, nibbling her chin on the way to her lips once more. She moaned softly, her eyes still closed, her hands gripping mine gently. I felt as if I were in a dream as I slid my free hand down, sliding it under her gown to caress her bare, softly rounded belly, running my possessively caressing hand in soft circles. I sighed as she pressed both her soft hands to either side of my face and pressed her soft lips to mine.

"Yes-s-s . . ." she finished with a whispered sigh against my mouth.

I ran my hand further down as she spread her thighs for me and gently caressed the downy fur between them, running my fingertips along her trembling inner thighs. Her outside leg slid further out, inviting my roving fingers to reach further into her femininity. I ran my fingers back up, sliding them between her wetly engorged labia, spreading her creamy love onto her throbbing clittie. She gasped and threw her head back, pressing her chest to mine, rubbing her stiff nipples tightly to my shirted chest. Her mouth on mine grew more urgent, more demanding. I spread her labia, searching around her slickly sticky feminine portal, sinking a finger into her and, spreading them with my thumb, as I slid it across her engorged clitoris, pinching her stiffly standing nubbin between them.

She gasped and jerked up, biting down on my lips and almost drawing blood. I gasped and reflexively pinched her clittie that much harder. Her mouth opened and she drew a long, gasping breath arching up and shuddering as she came hard. Then she let her breath out in long, whistling breath.

"Oh-h-h-H-H-H-GAWD-D-D," she ended in high, wailing cry.

"Oh, baby! Oh, my sweet darling! Oh, Jeezus, honey," I moaned as she tore aimlessly at my shirt.

I was suddenly frantic with lust and jerked upright, letting Aunt Zelda slide off my lap onto the carpeted floor as I ripped off my shirt and shoved my trousers down. As I stripped, she pulled her one article of clothing off – her thin cotton dressing gown – and tossed it aside. She started to get up, but by then I had my trousers and underclothes around my ankles and dropped down beside her pushing her back and rolling atop her. Aunt Zelda, just as frantic as I was, moaned in a delirium of need and desire as she grabbed my stiff prick and guided it where we both needed it. She was no virgin, but she felt so wonderfully tight as I sank deep into her satiny wet depths.

"OH-GOD!!" she cried out, "oh-h-h, God-d-d!" her cry dropped into a crooning wail, "oh-h-h-h, God, Lee-ee!"

I couldn't speak. Her tightly gripping cunt clasped wantonly around my plunging cock. She cried out wordlessly, urging me on as she threw her hips up to meet my slamming cock. In the condition she was in, it didn't take long for her to cum, grunting and stiffening, holding herself tight as her orgasm tore wildly through her. She cried out her lust as I wrapped her tight in my arms.

"LEE-EE-EE!!!" she cried, "oh, God, baby!" she sobbed, "oh, God, Lee! Yes-yes! Oh-h-h-h, yes-s-s-s-s-s!"

I only grunted, still tongue-tied, I guess. Her cunt muscles gripping my driving prick were so intense, so wonderfully tight that I couldn't make a sound. I pistoned in and out of her, pounding her to another loud orgasm as she spasmed and tightened around me. I could feel the yielding bottom of her cervix, the entrance to her uterus and I wanted to drive all the way into it, but I couldn't. I couldn't last much longer and, as she cried out her orgasm once more, I rammed hard into her, forcing my bulbous cock-head against her tiny inner opening and unloaded my pressurized cum into her. My hot burst took her to the heights once more and she stiffened into another hard orgasm, convulsively slapping her belly to mine with each blast of my strongly squirting hose.

I grunted pleasurably with each slowing thrust of my jerking cock until I finally just lay atop her, weakly dribbling the last of my hot cum into her. She shuddered and tightened a few more times, shivering as her after-orgasm back-washed through her. I tightened my arms around her and tried to shove my jeans off with one foot, only managing to free one leg, so I gave up and just lay atop her catching my breath. Aunt Zelda crooned my name several times as she ran her hands up and down my back.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear.

"Yes, baby," she whispered back, kissing the side of my face, "I love you, too."

I raised my head heavily and stared down into her liquid brown eyes. They seemed to shine brightly into mine as I brought a hand up and brushed her hair back from her eyes. She smiled hesitantly up at me. Then her eyes widened and half-closed as her slick pussy tightened briefly, still enjoying the dregs of our sated lust. With the last of my wet love drooling into her, I wasn't sure how or what to do next. I really loved Aunt Zelda and wanted her as a woman, but I wanted to keep her as well and I suddenly worried that things would change – I mean, they had already, but . . . how different would it be?

"Now what?" Aunt Zelda stared up at me, wonder and curiosity fighting fear in her face, then she seemed to shrug mentally and smiled softly, "are you going to lie there all day?" her smile turned into a girlish giggle, "I mean, I don't mind a bit if you do. It feels so nice."

What regrets she'd had seemed to have been tossed aside. Any doubts about whether or not we'd just sinned, went along with them and I hugged her tighter to me, snuggling my face against hers as I kissed her ear.

"I might," I sighed, "I just might. Why, you got something important you gotta do?" I teased, kissing her soft ear.

"Oh, I was just gonna feed you some supper. Isn't that pretty important?"

I only sighed and rolled us onto our sides, sliding my knee between her thighs and pressing my softening prick deeper into her cum-slippery pussy.

"What now, Aunt Zelda," I whispered, pulling her head onto my chest and rocking her from side to side gently.

"I don't know, honey," she kissed my bare chest, "I really don't know. I've wanted this for so long and now that I've . . . we've done it, I don't know what to do," she shook her head, running a fingernail from one of my nipples to the other.

"Quit," I flinched, it had tickled, "I do love you," I whispered, "it wasn't something I just say to make a girl feel good about making love. I mean, I've never said it to anyone, except Mom, but that was different. This . . . this is . . . I mean I . . . well, I want you with me . . . always and, uh, I guess it's up to you to say whether or not we go on or stop. Regardless, I'll still always love you."

"That was a nice speech," she giggled, "no, seriously, I didn't mean to sound like that because I love you, too, honey," she murmured, "making love with you was the most wonderful thing – is the most wonderful thing I've done or will ever do and I never want it to stop," she shrugged, "but at your age –"

"Ha!" I interrupted, "at my age! Aunt Zelda – Zelda my love, you're not that much older than me," I grinned, "I'm twenty and you're what, twenty-five?"

"Don't make me out any older than I already am!" she poked my ribs and made me flinch and laugh again, "I'm only twenty-four!"

"Yeah, for another three months," I quickly grabbed her arms to keep her from poking me again.

She didn't fight, just let me hold her arms over her head and press my lips to hers, sighing heavily afterward.

"Oh, Lee," she whispered, "we shouldn't have. I mean, we're related and that ain't good."

"I guess not, but we're not that close, are we?" I soothed, "I mean, we're only half-related aren't we? I'd really love to just love you . . . make love with you . . . hold you in my arms until the sun comes crashing down . . . live –"

"Hush," she pressed a finger to my lips, "just hush."

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Shall we add another chapter?

12