Within Amie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was getting even more curious. I stopped walking and made him stop as well. "Joey said the exact same thing! What are you playing at here?" I said, a hint of accusation rung in my voice.

"Baby, you ask too much questions sometimes, just relax and enjoy the view," he pointed to the lake.

I arched my left eyebrow at him, "What's so special about a cold lake anyway?" I couldn't help but to feel annoyed with him. What was going on here?

"The Elders have decided on something while we had gone to the mortal dimension," he started, his voice hung a little odd.

"On what?" I prompted.

He smiled at me, "I was about to ask them about it anyway but apparently, the Elders have beaten me to it."

"Beat you to what?" I was getting frustrated with his apparent need of being mysterious with me.

He started to walk again, ignoring my question. I sighed as I followed him and then, suddenly without any warning, he bent down on one knee and held my right hand. I was so astounded with him that my eyes went wide. He gave my right hand a little kiss and looked up to me, "The Elders have decided but I wanted to ask your thoughts about it," he whispered. Dread and coldness started to sweep into me as I realized what he had meant about but before I could even protest, he continued, "Amelee Bernaugh, I have lived a life of uncertainty. My life before you had been bland and empty, my life knowing you had been special and -- and you know how I feel towards you. What my heart beats every second for you," he paused, smiling my favourite smile of him, my heart pounded strangely in my chest as he said the magical words that seemed to make me want to collapse in his arms, "Would you, Amie, my sweet, marry me?"

*

TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!! -- THANK YOU!!!

12