Without a Paddle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,856 Followers

After watchng my son go nuts over his nea car and receiving enought thanks, hugs and promises to thrash me unmercifully the next time we raced, I went into the house. As Mark and Janet drove off. He drove his new Mustang and she drove his old one. I walked up the stairs and took off my clothes in my bedroom. I got into bed and closed my eyes. I wondered if I'd have time for a run before I left for the cruise in the morning. In the darkness of the room I felt something hot and wet gripping my dick and my eyes popped open.

"Miri..." I said. "I thought you were asleep."

"Mark, I almost lost this once, so I'm going to use it every chance I get until I wear it out. Do you realize how far behind schedule we are. It took three months after we moved back into the house together before you'd have sex with me. That's at the very least a hundred times that we didn't make love.

She spat my member out of her mouth and slowly crawled up my body until her face reached mine. We started kissing even as she mounted me. The hardness of her nipples bored into my chest. She reached down between us, lifting her hips and she rubbed the head of my now hard dick against the opening to her molten core. She pushed gently

And got the head lodged in her vestibule. As soon as I felt that awesome heat and tightness my hips started to inch forward. I wanted to be one with her.

I could feel the start of that exquisite fluttering that she did.

"Mark, do you love me?" she asked. I thought back to that day three months before when I'd looked through my tears at her body on that slab in the morgue. I hadn't been able to stop crying. I'd been hysterical. My life had flashed in front of my eyes and it was so empty without her. I was like a ship on the ocean, or in my case, like a canoe on a creek. That sounded more like it. Dawson's creek, I had my own canoe on my own creek. But I had no control over anything because without Miri, I was up that creek, without a paddle.

I cried like a little girl and I couldn't go near the body. I knew that if I had to look into her cold dead eyes I'd want to die too.

"Did you love her?" asked the morgue attendant.

"With all my heart and soul," I answered.

"What would you give to have her back?" she asked.

"That's a stupid fucking question," I said.

"Just answer it," she said.

"Anything," I said. "I'd give anything. I'd even take her place."

"That would be really stupid," said Miri, sitting up. "If you died, we'd still be apart and then I'd have to die again so we could be together. Maybe I should do all of the planning from now on."

I grabbed her and squeezed her as hard as I could. "Miri, you're..."

"Going to die if you keep squeezing me like that," she smiled and then she kissed me. I was so glad that I hadn't lost her that I kissed her back.

"You promised," she said. "You said you'd give anything. All I want is a chance."

It took a while. I moved back into the house and kept sleeping in the spare room. Miri was relentless. She knew just when to push and just when to back off. She never gave up on us and in the end we made it. I won't say that there aren't days when I look at her and remember what she did. But all I have to do on those days is to remember that awful trick she pulled on me in the hospital and how I felt when I thought she was dead. She'd seen it on Jerry Springer or Maury. They had a bunch of out of control teens and they'd walk them into a morgue and let them see their mother laid out on a slab. It was enough to shock most of the kids into acting right. And it worked on me too.

It made me realize that as bad as what she'd done was, in her own way, she'd done it to protect me. One stupid jealous man had tried to claim something that he didn't deserve and had paid the price for it. Miri had paid a price in years of guilt and having to endure George. One of the things she'd said had always haunted me. She told me how George just rubbed himself off on her and squirted into a condom. I'd asked her why bother with the condoms. She'd told me that she didn't want any skin on skin contact between them. She didn't want his dick touching my pussy.

I didn't want Miri to suffer anymore. I didn't want to punish her and I didn't want to go through the rest of my life without a paddle.

The end.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,856 Followers
1...345678