All Comments on 'Without You I Have Nothing Ch. 18'

by JAScooter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Negative Comments

I can't believe the number of negative comments this series is attracting. It looks like a campaign. I agree the story tends to ramble but the basic concept is there. Don't forget this is the author's first submission so how about constructive rather than destructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh no

He's rambling, he's boring and he's still at it. Please quit writing until you have learned how to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep It coming

Wow really good story.

Some of the negative comments I've noticed are obviously from those that have very little understanding of what is or isn't a good story. But they must like it because they continue to read it. Keep them coming and I'll continue reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
time out

take some time and first read some of the stories by some of the well known authors here, check the most read stories and that will give you an idea of how to put together a story. For a first submission this is not bad in parts but your characters need a lot more work. The plot twists and turns and gets lost along the way. Your language is very descriptive but that alone is not enough to save a story with a mediocre plot and characters. Sorry, better luck next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
you know alot ...

wow you know more about some of the Asian values and customs than I do and I AM Asian... anyway dont be too discouraged by the comments. I guess reading your story again helps. At least you would know if the story is flowing. It's not a bad thing to have details but perhaps not tooo descriptive? (: Jia you. if you get what it means. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
all explained

That clears up a lot of things, sort of like going to day 4 of 'the ring cycle' operas. And as for the critics, they are critics because they can not be artists. Write and improve your art. John b.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
do your research

you need some serious research on the Gurkhas, especially GORs. Try not to obtain your material from comics

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
few misunderstandings

First of all i know you don't know much about indian religions but i would tell you that 1. Sikhism is different than Hinduism ( culture, festivals, different gods) 2. A sikh would never disgrace his turban, turban is his pride. He can give his life for turban and wouldn't throw it on floor... It's his crown.

By the way your story is great... Great work sir

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Incredible chapter

I had a sense early in the story, that Peter’s youth was spent in horror. The description was amazingly vivid, and worse than anything I’d imagined. It explained much of the character, including how he rose from punching bag, to mysterious business mogul.

Somehow, I sense that he isn’t done using his early life skills.

Excellent writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous