All Comments on 'Without You I Have Nothing Ch. 22'

by JAScooter

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
Another Winner

Very good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
put it to rest now

Lets hope this is the final chapter of this epic. Please find an EDITOR before submitting any more stories - no matter how good your language use is, it can not compensate for the bad plot and funny emotions of your characters. The last few chapters showed an improvement over the first but were still pretty bad plot wise. You need to read & analyze some stories from the masters here before submitting your own

Coolati_GeorgeCoolati_Georgeover 16 years ago
Congratulations JAScooter whover you are

Congratulations JAScooter. Ahhh the Singapore of old! Ahhh to wander those streets again - Raffles and all that wonderful time in the Orient.

I hope those who have been hammering you for daring to try to open their eyes to the real world will be attacking you yet again. As I am well aware of the world you are attempting to portray may I say to the Hong Kong Chinese detractor, who stated that JAScooter knows nothing of Chinese culture, perhaps you have no idea of the differences in Chinese culture between Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia.

To the Brit who said the author should research instead of getting details from comics regarding Ghurkhas I would comment it is obvious that you know little of the history of those wonderful soldiers. JAScooter knows I am sure, that Ghurkhas had their lines in Jalah Gajah, Tanjong Tokong, their camp was at Minden Barracks as was the maternity hospital. Perhaps, Sir, you do not know they followed the Green Jackets.

Those Ghurkhas were not ornaments as the Indonesian Army discovered to its horror in East Malaysia.

To the contributor who thought the servants would have interfered in the rape of Peter’s mother, I can only ask when was the last time you had a Cantonese Cook, a Hokkien Amah and Tamil gardener?

Should you wish to argue these points please reply directly to me and don’t hide behind that wall of anonymity.

Congratulations JAScooter I am living your story and for god’s sake laugh when these detractors tell you to research life in Australia – their rudeness, arrogance and lack of education is unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Soap Omnibus

This is a combinaton of all the worst B grade soaps out there but gripping all the same - what is next? Is Peter the long lost son of Wallis Simpson and Edward and will he aspire to take over the throne? Or s he have a direct link to Eva Braun? Pick any one of the last two options, might be more believable than the plot to date. Please DO keep us in suspension

hedi6789hedi6789over 16 years ago
Even if...

...it were historically accurate which some how I don't believe (and the plot cannot really convince me of JAScooter's intelligence) this story still sucks royally. Bad plot, bad caharacters, bad everything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bad & boring

Who taught you to write, Grouchou, Harpo or Chico?

Your stories are boring, I did not come here to read a travel magazine

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Help please

Please help me find the right word, I know a somnambulist is someone who walks in the sleep but what do call someone who writes in their sleep to put others to sleep?

mabammabamover 16 years ago
Sad how

Sad how people feel the need to attack this story and it's writer. I have read much much worse stories on this site.

People nagging about it being slow have to get their ADHD checked and treated. Grow the hell up and try to write something for yourselves instead of the constant whines of malcontent.

Keep up the good work JASooter.

bruce22bruce22over 16 years ago
What I am worried about...

is the dark clouds on the horizon! I am affeared

that Jennifer is never going to be able to

deliver her maidenhead to her husband as promised!

Instead Toadface will kidnap her out of the hotel and

then either impregnate her or make her disappear into

the whore houses of Southeast Asia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep up the good work

Have all the Anonymous people ever posted a story on this site, I doubt it or thay would have a nom de plume to use, so I to them if you can not do better SUT UP and let those of us that are enjoying this post alone.

BRIAN IN THE UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
still deleting negative comments

I see the writer is still deleting comments - my appolgies I did nor know only positive votes/comments are required

JAScooterJAScooterover 16 years agoAuthor
Oh dear what are you thinking, JAScooter?

Listen cobber, you will have to stop teasing the readers. If you want all the detractors to stop writing racial comments and to put away their bongs from ‘Nam’ then stop making a chapter read 'Honeymoon' and then not deliver SEX, SEX and more SEX.

You should know by now there should have been interracial elements, you should have had Peter share Jennifer with 26 well endowed negroes(but where you would find them god alone knows (certainly not in Australia nor Singapore) for a gang bang.

Peter should have raped Jennifer’s mother for non-consensual incest (although in the strict sense that would not be incest but would be the closest Peter could get as he is shown as an orphan).

Of course you could also have covered another topic, gay male, by having Peter slip into bed with Andrew or maybe Jennifer have a lesbian relationship with Susie.

BDSM would be covered by Andrew castrating Peter.

You will never write a novel that scores well here until you cover all these elements so start reading from all the wonderful writers here and learning your craft. (yea yea yea - toots if you say so)

Whatever are you thinking of? You know that your detractors consider love as being penetration and the woman dropping to her knees.

Well at least, mate, you showed some sense removing the racist jokes, so called, which were neither funny nor new and merely displayed the Mr., M/s., Mrs., Miss detractors’ complete lack of intelligence as this is no joke forum.

To be serious ignore the silly comments and bring on the next chapter.

There are lots of intelligent people out there who are reading and enjoying your work.

To the pratt in England who believes I am intimidated by OR’s let me tell you I could only enter by invitation and everyone present in uniform would have to salute the Wing Commander!

Oh by the way none of the Anonymous writers have come out of hiding to correct me in a direct email. What about a letter from you JAScooter?

Keep up the good work

Coolati_George

hedi6789hedi6789over 16 years ago
This story...

... is so bad that putting some of that stuff in would have made it better! I am totally up for castrating the idiot Peter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Heidi - try to be original

Oh dear Heidi - for heavens sake tell the truth. You slam the work of JAScooter yet each time a chapter goes up you have to make an assinine comment. From all I have read of Peter and the way he is portrayed I am confident 1) he would have nothing to do with you and 2) to castrate him would take a better 'man' than you Ginga Din.

At least make you comments more than just an attack on the author,

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
better

this chpt was fairly good. hope it continues this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing!

I keep checking the mirror and I have yet see any of these chapters written on my forehead. I can only assume that others are not so fortunate. I love the story and if you are still having fun in spite of the twisted peanut gallery, keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous