All Comments on 'Witness to My Daughter's Debasement'

by fastandsloppy

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pretty good

Not a prize winner but a good read. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a bit disappointed

at least he could have enjoyed it and then maybe "found" her the first person, so he could take care that she won't get pregnant and hopefully no std's. and maybe have fun in the future.

Sean RenaudSean Renaudover 15 years ago
Good Read

Honestly I don't have any major complaints about this at all. I hope that we get to hear more about these charachters eventually. It's a good story and you should keep up the good work.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
A little on the dumb side

He should have kicked the punks ass and taken all of the money, after all it was his house and daughter.

Hell_spawnHell_spawnabout 15 years ago
Good one, Keep writing

Loved it, want to se more chapters.

WeitzeWeitzeabout 15 years ago
Good new writer

This is a good to great start for a new writer. Looking forward to Pop and Lisa getting together, then Pop, Lisa, and Trish, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
very nice

very good. i was transfixed the whole way through. keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yeah right I stand in a closet while my daughter

is pimped out in my own home and dont do a damn thing. Hell kill the guys and claim they broke in to rape the daughter. You caught them in the act and grabbed your gun and shot them.

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyover 14 years agoAuthor
A response to critics.

There seem to be three basic complaints about this story. Let me answer them, if I may.<BR>

- It is sick/I (the author) am sick: True. Moving on...<BR>

- The father was timid and weak and let his fear at discovery and lust for his own daughter trump his duty to protect her. Yes, the character is a creep. I sometimes write stories about reprehensible characters. I thought I was clear at the end that he had realized the depths to which he had fallen and he was dreading a lifetime of knowing his failure. I can only suggest that if you only want to read stories about righteous, virtuous characters perhaps you ought to read something other than user generated pornography.<BR>

- The story should have ended so the father and daughter can get together and enjoy their love. No. This is incest we are talking about. No happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pointless

Not erotic, not fun, not really anything but trash and a waste of time. Little dirty boy porn isn't really very interesting, too many other really bad stupid stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
his daughter taken by one and all

after reading witness to my daughter's debasement.

i can say it was a good story very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

A great orgy story. I'd love a continuation, even though I dunno how it would work out...

Keep going, dude, you're really good at this!

silenceup2nogoodsilenceup2nogoodover 14 years ago
Good mix of things

Good plot and story, very well put together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thank you

it was trashy and dirty and god i loved it. thanks youre a talented writer and its like you were writing to me personally.

Hell_spawnHell_spawnabout 14 years ago
follow up

I'm hoping there will be both more stories like this, and maybe a chapter 2 ?

jamescapps69jamescapps69over 13 years ago
wow loved it

this one worked for me, exciting as hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Absolutely fucked. Loved it.

ThatGirl13ThatGirl13almost 13 years ago
sick and twisted

loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Got my cock so fuckin hard

suitmansuitmanover 12 years ago
Loved it

I loved it.

I'd enjoy a part two, "after the party" when he is "helping" her clean up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a story

, and so well written too. I love the submission fantasies. moar!

NENE03NENE03over 11 years ago
story line

The father should have at least stole the money.

slutshubbyslutshubbyabout 11 years ago
Round x

Great story - I think daddy should be bringing mommy to the next session, start a family tradition!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bullshit!

Your so full a shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
id kill my self man

id fuckin kill my self bro confront the fuck out of her

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good!

You raised a good whore dad. You know her bastard daughters will improve on her slut genes even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
come on, who could blame the guy?

Let's be honest here. The father's seen his baby girl taken in every hole she has, Lisa's had more cocks inside her than most women have in a lifetime, and fresh semen's pouring out of her like a river. And now dad's face to face with his little girl's cute but ravished coochie. The very coochie he's probably been attracted to for years. Naturally, dad gets hard, harder than he's ever been with Lisa's mother. His loaded daddy-balls are in an uproar. So dad sticks his big hard cock right up his baby girl's beckoning and recently much widened twat, and goes to town. In these circumstances, what father wouldn't? He fucks his little girl real good, she even cums from his balls deep fucking, and dad adds his semen to his daughter's already sperm-clogged honeyhole. Sure, he feels "guilt" afterwards. Guilt, schmilt, he's done what lots of fathers secretly wish they could do. He's fucked his own little girl and shot her a great big dose of the same semen that made her. Some of the dads who hear about this suddenly wake up and think, shit, I've got a little girl of my own and my big daddy-dick'll fit real good up her pretty little slice. And they go and fuck their own daughters. A father's penis and his baby girl's vagina--the perfect match.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wrong

Every thing about this story went wrong. A "DAD" would die to protect his daughter. Incest, if by willing consenting adults is sexy. Even the beginning when she was living out a fantasy was cool. When it became a gang rape and the Father did nothing to help it got wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
We should all train our daughters so well!

Great story! Our daughters can contribute so much to our happiness, this is a great example!

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 3 years ago
Ger her tested, and Plan B, for the love of God!!

Yeah, she will know you know, but her safety should matter more. After Asshole Pimp dumps her is too late!!

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

Good story, but it needs a part two... or three, or four...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We need a follow up for sure.

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8about 2 years ago

I agree with anonymous "wrong" !!!!!!

I would hope the positive comments are from readers that don't have daughters. I'd have killed every one of those pieces of shit. Then probably myself for having to know what i knew. This guy had a martini? Nah.

Yes, im aware. This probably won't get published. But the story passed muster.

Tinman714Tinman714about 2 years ago

Wow! What a great story and a fantasy that I’ve enjoyed many times. And your very descriptive story telling is awesome. I can’t wait to read more of your work. Thank you.

Sams_IslandSams_Island10 months ago

I just gave 5 stars to two of your other stories, but here I'm stuck. This is a classic example of why I sometimes wish there were two scores we could give. One for writing, another for the story. As usual, you did a great job writing. But the story is so fucked up. By the end I was just completely bummed and even more so by the comments that call for more of the same. Well, I hope this story's a rarity in your catalogue.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

I totally agree with ZekeNoScooter_8's comments . . . .

BigPopsHBBigPopsHB7 months ago

Ditto on Sams_Island's comments

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous